franklin
06-08 02:48 AM
FBI security clearance has been a blackhole with many people stuck in it without having a hope of relief in sight.Everyone might have tried the senetors, congressman, snail-mails and Faxes but of no use.
How about the following new methods:
1. Send a collective petition, A common letter requesting FBI, president with the details of all those stuck in the process.
2. A letter to the news channels.
3. Web fax to the senators/congressman
Please share your ideas.
I would actually also suggest requesting a meeting with both senators and congressperson in your area, rather than sending a webfax.
How about the following new methods:
1. Send a collective petition, A common letter requesting FBI, president with the details of all those stuck in the process.
2. A letter to the news channels.
3. Web fax to the senators/congressman
Please share your ideas.
I would actually also suggest requesting a meeting with both senators and congressperson in your area, rather than sending a webfax.
wallpaper VMA 2010 Outfit Lady Gaga
BlueSunD
03-07 07:28 PM
Nice one Elisoe.... really sad you couldn�t tweak it more as you might want it to, but hey, we�ve got our first final image, and it�s really cool! Congratulations!
Those are some sad news 3d Nirvana, but hey, it�ll be really cool if you get the time to showcase something later!
I would like to know who�s still participating, thought.... just curious :P!
If you wonder, �m still in! :hugegrin:
------------------------------------------------------------------------
And... Sparky, what�s your question? not that I�m an expert or something, but hey we can try to help, at least with tutorials :)
Those are some sad news 3d Nirvana, but hey, it�ll be really cool if you get the time to showcase something later!
I would like to know who�s still participating, thought.... just curious :P!
If you wonder, �m still in! :hugegrin:
------------------------------------------------------------------------
And... Sparky, what�s your question? not that I�m an expert or something, but hey we can try to help, at least with tutorials :)
bskrishna
07-02 01:30 AM
i support
2011 new Lady+gaga+vma+outfits
.jpg)
belmontboy
05-23 02:19 PM
That is what these computer workers do. Go to forums, steal code, copy that at the appropriate place, change variable names and screw up all the copyright issues.
what is your job?
what is your job?
more...
pasupuleti
04-20 04:20 PM
Thank you Sanjeev. That will be very helpful.
I will send my phone number as pm.
I will send my phone number as pm.
crazyghoda
01-30 11:31 AM
Hello all,
A few days ago I started a thread where laid off folks can post their qualifications and people who know of job openings can let them know.
Unfortunately, yesterday I received an email saying that an RFE was raised about my 485. My PD is Sept 2005 in EB3. WTH is my case being processed now? I saw in some other threads also that people with further off PDs are getting RFEs. Can someone shed some light on what the RFE may be about?
I used AC21 earlier last year after completing 180 days of filing 485 and got a new H1 approved. My 140 is approved and my previous employer has not revoked it. They only revoked the H1 and that too about 7 months ago. My new (now ex) employer hasnt revoked my H1 yet.
How long does it take for the RFE to come? I suppose it will goto my old company's lawyer though they are nice folks and will let me know.
A few days ago I started a thread where laid off folks can post their qualifications and people who know of job openings can let them know.
Unfortunately, yesterday I received an email saying that an RFE was raised about my 485. My PD is Sept 2005 in EB3. WTH is my case being processed now? I saw in some other threads also that people with further off PDs are getting RFEs. Can someone shed some light on what the RFE may be about?
I used AC21 earlier last year after completing 180 days of filing 485 and got a new H1 approved. My 140 is approved and my previous employer has not revoked it. They only revoked the H1 and that too about 7 months ago. My new (now ex) employer hasnt revoked my H1 yet.
How long does it take for the RFE to come? I suppose it will goto my old company's lawyer though they are nice folks and will let me know.
more...
chmur
09-11 03:04 PM
EB3-ROW Pending per Aug 2009 I-485 Inventory ~ 63K
The EB3-ROW Demand for October 2010 ~ 45K.
So actually backlog reduction for EB3 ROW has just been 18 K (much less than the 30K they should get). I don't see where you are seeing the overflow.
The total Pending in Aug 2009 was
EB2 ALL- 75K. EB3 all -151K . So total ~ 225K
The demand data today is EB2 = 34K(this is only I/C, no ROW demand)
Demand for EB3 = 136K.
So even though reduction in backlog is significant (225K- 170K =55K). It is not going to all categories evenly.
And unless USCIS comes up with a smarter way to determine demand data other than counting pending I-485, once this demand goes to zero they will have to advance EB2 I/C dates. Now they can be smart and advance it by 6 months to not open up floodgates and test the post 2007 demand, or just follow the rule blindly that supply > demand and the category is current. Either way, the law prevents any spillover from a category unless it is current and EB2 I/C is not getting current in 2-3 years.
I also want to believe like you that the hidden demand post 2007 for EB2I/C + EB3 ROW is as low as possible. And we won't know about the exact number till USCIS does a better job of reporting approved I-140 by country.
Check with latest Inventory data - 05/2010
Also - where can i get the demand data you are referring to ??
The EB3-ROW Demand for October 2010 ~ 45K.
So actually backlog reduction for EB3 ROW has just been 18 K (much less than the 30K they should get). I don't see where you are seeing the overflow.
The total Pending in Aug 2009 was
EB2 ALL- 75K. EB3 all -151K . So total ~ 225K
The demand data today is EB2 = 34K(this is only I/C, no ROW demand)
Demand for EB3 = 136K.
So even though reduction in backlog is significant (225K- 170K =55K). It is not going to all categories evenly.
And unless USCIS comes up with a smarter way to determine demand data other than counting pending I-485, once this demand goes to zero they will have to advance EB2 I/C dates. Now they can be smart and advance it by 6 months to not open up floodgates and test the post 2007 demand, or just follow the rule blindly that supply > demand and the category is current. Either way, the law prevents any spillover from a category unless it is current and EB2 I/C is not getting current in 2-3 years.
I also want to believe like you that the hidden demand post 2007 for EB2I/C + EB3 ROW is as low as possible. And we won't know about the exact number till USCIS does a better job of reporting approved I-140 by country.
Check with latest Inventory data - 05/2010
Also - where can i get the demand data you are referring to ??
2010 Lady Gaga VMA 2010 Outfit
gc_chahiye
12-21 01:04 AM
Correct me if I am wrong, but you've had unexpired H1B while you were out of work. This is not considered unlawful presence. On top of that, violation of status determination can be done only by the USCIS (IO). If they did not inform you that you violated status, you are good to go.
correct. out of status != unlawful presence.
So being out of status for >180 days does not trigger the 3 year ban. Either USCIS must make the determination that you are out of status, or your original period of authorized stay (I-94 date) must expire.
however being out of status >180 days since your last entry into the US is problematic for your adjustment of status.
correct. out of status != unlawful presence.
So being out of status for >180 days does not trigger the 3 year ban. Either USCIS must make the determination that you are out of status, or your original period of authorized stay (I-94 date) must expire.
however being out of status >180 days since your last entry into the US is problematic for your adjustment of status.
more...
chanduv23
11-11 03:47 PM
We can do something to start with call. later admin adds funding drive or some senior member will add funding drive. Why people asking for IV core is If I or other member will start some thread/campaign it will divert to other discussion or no more support. But I have notice that if IV core starts it people become active and call or write email.
Even being a organization some one may be prez of IV org can call Zoe and find out what will be deal with HR 5882 in lame duck session. They will not reply to me or other members but atleast can reply to some IV rep.
hows that ? I am not favoring rajuram or not against chandu.. just expressing what I am thinking and what others may do..
You are also a very active poster and can definitely help IV in all possible ways. Thanks for all the help.
Even being a organization some one may be prez of IV org can call Zoe and find out what will be deal with HR 5882 in lame duck session. They will not reply to me or other members but atleast can reply to some IV rep.
hows that ? I am not favoring rajuram or not against chandu.. just expressing what I am thinking and what others may do..
You are also a very active poster and can definitely help IV in all possible ways. Thanks for all the help.
hair lady gaga outfits to buy. lady
new2gc
06-11 08:43 AM
They have given up looking for job because we (tax payers) are feeding them with unemployment benefits.......that are almost equal to normal wage of a hard working person..... whose fault is that?? Immigrants?? oh yeah..
>>>>>
Dear Colleague:
Since the recession started in December of 2007, nearly 8 million Americans have lost their jobs and the unemployment rate has nearly doubled. In total, 15 million Americans are officially unemployed, another 8.8 million Americans are working part-time only because they cannot find a full-time job, and more than one million workers have given up ooking for work altogether <<<<<<
>>>>>
Dear Colleague:
Since the recession started in December of 2007, nearly 8 million Americans have lost their jobs and the unemployment rate has nearly doubled. In total, 15 million Americans are officially unemployed, another 8.8 million Americans are working part-time only because they cannot find a full-time job, and more than one million workers have given up ooking for work altogether <<<<<<
more...
delax
03-16 03:04 PM
C'mon guys, what the hell have you been doing for so long?
I mean look at the archived Visa Bulletins, you observe the following:
1. EB2 was current for India ALL THROUGH 2003
2. EB2 was current for India ALL THROUGH 2004
3. EB2 was current for India till August 2005
4. After the retrogression in 2005, EB2 India moved up quickly through 2003-2004 to April 2004 by the beginning of 2007
5. Even after the summer 2007 fiasco (EB2 Current fro July, August 2007), the priority date for EB2 India moved to April 2004 and stayed there for 3 months
What more do you wish for?
I don't understand how there any can be anyone from 2004-2005 India still left in the EB2 category.
This is pathetic. What the hell have you been waiting for?
Thats because many people like me took nearly 3 years to clear their labor certification - so despite EB2 being current there were'nt many EB2 485s filed in 2004-2006 by people whose PDs were in the 2003-2004 time frame. My PD is July 2004 but my labor cleared only in Feb 2007 - thanks or no thanks to Philly BEC. Honestly I have nearly abandoned this whole desire for GC - I dont think GC is a need anymore, its only a desire - not trying to be philosphical but living my life without having to worry about some bureaucratic process over which I have no control.
I mean look at the archived Visa Bulletins, you observe the following:
1. EB2 was current for India ALL THROUGH 2003
2. EB2 was current for India ALL THROUGH 2004
3. EB2 was current for India till August 2005
4. After the retrogression in 2005, EB2 India moved up quickly through 2003-2004 to April 2004 by the beginning of 2007
5. Even after the summer 2007 fiasco (EB2 Current fro July, August 2007), the priority date for EB2 India moved to April 2004 and stayed there for 3 months
What more do you wish for?
I don't understand how there any can be anyone from 2004-2005 India still left in the EB2 category.
This is pathetic. What the hell have you been waiting for?
Thats because many people like me took nearly 3 years to clear their labor certification - so despite EB2 being current there were'nt many EB2 485s filed in 2004-2006 by people whose PDs were in the 2003-2004 time frame. My PD is July 2004 but my labor cleared only in Feb 2007 - thanks or no thanks to Philly BEC. Honestly I have nearly abandoned this whole desire for GC - I dont think GC is a need anymore, its only a desire - not trying to be philosphical but living my life without having to worry about some bureaucratic process over which I have no control.
hot Lady+gaga+outfits+vma+2011
zigma
12-27 10:21 PM
The requirement for citizenship or GC is because of the Patriot Act. The banks have had to adopt some of the regulations as part of their process. If the person is neither a citizen or PR then the government reuqires other information to ensure security (not very foolproof as most of the people in the mortgage industry are citizens and do not have much knowledge of the difference between a permanent resident alien and a resident alien. You would be surprised to learn of the kind of rules I ran across in a major bank while architecting the application entry part of the mortgage fulfillment system.
Just to shed some light on the mortgage scenario -
Bank of America approved me for a mortgage yesterday - the rep specifically asked for the Citizen/Perm resident question, I told him that I have a valid work visa - he asked what kind - I said H1B. He looked up my credit histoiry and approved me right there. At the end of our 30 minutes long conversation, I asked him to confirm that H1B is not an issue - he confirmed that it wasn't - as long as I have sufficient funds in my acccount, a good cash flow, and a "very good" credit history.
The subprime mortgage industry is on the brink of collapse - due to all those foreclosures. These institutions have had a pretty relaxed lending schemes - especially for the intereset only and no-down payment ARMs.
Just to shed some light on the mortgage scenario -
Bank of America approved me for a mortgage yesterday - the rep specifically asked for the Citizen/Perm resident question, I told him that I have a valid work visa - he asked what kind - I said H1B. He looked up my credit histoiry and approved me right there. At the end of our 30 minutes long conversation, I asked him to confirm that H1B is not an issue - he confirmed that it wasn't - as long as I have sufficient funds in my acccount, a good cash flow, and a "very good" credit history.
The subprime mortgage industry is on the brink of collapse - due to all those foreclosures. These institutions have had a pretty relaxed lending schemes - especially for the intereset only and no-down payment ARMs.
more...
house Lady Gaga#39;s VMA MEAT DRESS BY
psaxena
11-19 11:09 AM
Are you the one who created the slogan, move ahead we are behind you... !! (and will always be behind without giving any support)
Why don't you file the lawsuit, why do you look up to someone to do what you want??
Just want get everything in the world without doing anything and that too FREE??
Step up and do something rather than just pushing everyone around.
There is a lot I can say about , but then the fine line of the difference between you and me will be no more. So I leave this conversation right here!! Hope this shakes up your conscious if you got one.
Did you file the lawsuit yet?
Someone please update on the lawsuit to enforce visa spill over
Why don't you file the lawsuit, why do you look up to someone to do what you want??
Just want get everything in the world without doing anything and that too FREE??
Step up and do something rather than just pushing everyone around.
There is a lot I can say about , but then the fine line of the difference between you and me will be no more. So I leave this conversation right here!! Hope this shakes up your conscious if you got one.
Did you file the lawsuit yet?
Someone please update on the lawsuit to enforce visa spill over
tattoo picture lady gaga in cbs
eilsoe
02-22 02:42 AM
do we have a set date for the deadline? I haven't worked on my entry for the past... since I threw up that WIP, and I only have today and tomorrow to work on it.
basically I'm just gonna throw in a train (if I can make one), and some more details... maybe some newspapers lying about... and stuff like that...
basically I'm just gonna throw in a train (if I can make one), and some more details... maybe some newspapers lying about... and stuff like that...
more...
pictures lady gaga outfits vma. lady
eilsoe
02-16 07:04 PM
http://www.avalon-rev.dk/junk/station1.jpg
my WIP screen... gonna add a lot of detail later. :)
my WIP screen... gonna add a lot of detail later. :)
dresses Of Lady Gaga#39;s VMA Outfit
feedfront
10-07 12:25 PM
Hi feedfront,
Like I mentioned before they use FedEx and so they send it to a different address since FedEx does not deliver to PO Box. Unfortunately I have no control over what my attorneys use for mailing out the response. They say they use FedEx and mail to a courier address. There is no return receipt in FedEx.
Did you check your status online@USCIS? Is there any change? If they receive your RFE, it should change to 'Request for Evidence Response Review'. Ask your attorney to follow up w/ USCIS.
Like I mentioned before they use FedEx and so they send it to a different address since FedEx does not deliver to PO Box. Unfortunately I have no control over what my attorneys use for mailing out the response. They say they use FedEx and mail to a courier address. There is no return receipt in FedEx.
Did you check your status online@USCIS? Is there any change? If they receive your RFE, it should change to 'Request for Evidence Response Review'. Ask your attorney to follow up w/ USCIS.
more...
makeup made Lady+gaga+vma+outfits
abhijitp
03-25 12:14 PM
Bumping up!
Folks from North CA, please volunteer for the Advocacy Days! We still have a couple of sponsors waiting to help you.
Folks from North CA, please volunteer for the Advocacy Days! We still have a couple of sponsors waiting to help you.
girlfriend “Fame Monster” Lady Gaga
tawlibann
03-18 11:00 PM
:D
I agree. Let's forget about this misunderstanding. As to the current topic, here is also Greg Siskind's opinion (his blog) which I just found:
On the Visa Bulletin, DOS' Charles Oppenheim has the difficult job of trying to move the priority dates exactly enough to get the maximum number of visas issued in the fiscal year. In years past, hundreds of thousands of visas were wasted because of forecasting problems. It's one of the reasons behind last summer's mess. There is no grand conspiracy on Mr. Oppenheim's part to try and disadvantage any group or deliberately shortchange the immigrant community. So I'm going to assume that the moving around of the numbers was done with the goal of squeezing out every last visa of the 140,000 available.
There probably really isn't any conspiracy or wrongdoing on DOS's part with regard to the last bulletin, and I do hope they do their best to use visas efficiently so that everyone becomes Current sooner rather than later. Maybe they should just do a better job at explaining information and educating people, so that one group doesn't think they're becoming disadvantaged and start doing foolish things.
I agree. Let's forget about this misunderstanding. As to the current topic, here is also Greg Siskind's opinion (his blog) which I just found:
On the Visa Bulletin, DOS' Charles Oppenheim has the difficult job of trying to move the priority dates exactly enough to get the maximum number of visas issued in the fiscal year. In years past, hundreds of thousands of visas were wasted because of forecasting problems. It's one of the reasons behind last summer's mess. There is no grand conspiracy on Mr. Oppenheim's part to try and disadvantage any group or deliberately shortchange the immigrant community. So I'm going to assume that the moving around of the numbers was done with the goal of squeezing out every last visa of the 140,000 available.
There probably really isn't any conspiracy or wrongdoing on DOS's part with regard to the last bulletin, and I do hope they do their best to use visas efficiently so that everyone becomes Current sooner rather than later. Maybe they should just do a better job at explaining information and educating people, so that one group doesn't think they're becoming disadvantaged and start doing foolish things.
hairstyles Gaga#39;s loopy VMA outfits. Lady
minimalist
10-20 11:47 AM
Just like how you blindly think green card is the only thing that matters in this world. McCain lies, runs slimy sleazy adds that tell what kind of person he is. He doesn't have the depth of knowledge that Obama has nor does he have moral values. Time for you to wake up. Go Obama He doesn't compare with Mccain on any of the issues except being able to talk. He spends more money running negative ads than Mccain. Then he says, john, 100% of your ads are negative where as only 50% of mine are negative. Which is true but if you dig further Mccain is spending 1bout 50Mil on negative ads where as Obama is spending 80Mil. Though he is correct in his percentages statement,is he really correct?
Any time any question is raised , call them slimy is another strategy of Obama. He did it with Clintons and he is doing with Mccain.
Any time any question is raised , call them slimy is another strategy of Obama. He did it with Clintons and he is doing with Mccain.
bidhanc
07-18 10:18 AM
Please explain Greg's comment,
"We presume some folks are still waiting on their July 2nd cases to be returned and are debating refiling new cases rather than waiting. Unfortunately, there is a risk of not getting the package back before August 17th and some people will need to refile without proof of the earlier filing."
Shouldn't any application rejected on July 2nd have already reached our lawyer's office by now?
Also, if my appliction, filled on July 2nd,reached 11:34 AM CST, has not been returned yet, shouldn't we assume that it will be accepted?
Is it not possible to re-submit the documents all over, even though USCIS might be holding on to our first applications of July 2nd?
What are the ramifications (if any) of doing this?
"We presume some folks are still waiting on their July 2nd cases to be returned and are debating refiling new cases rather than waiting. Unfortunately, there is a risk of not getting the package back before August 17th and some people will need to refile without proof of the earlier filing."
Shouldn't any application rejected on July 2nd have already reached our lawyer's office by now?
Also, if my appliction, filled on July 2nd,reached 11:34 AM CST, has not been returned yet, shouldn't we assume that it will be accepted?
Is it not possible to re-submit the documents all over, even though USCIS might be holding on to our first applications of July 2nd?
What are the ramifications (if any) of doing this?
jayleno
09-05 02:39 PM
I can understand why an individual fake resonably to get a job, though I do not support it. I dont understand these stupid companies hiring the desperate students and doing all these stuff in the name of business. I dont know how people who have those companies do all this stuff just for extra money and sleep peacefully at night.
I can put 100 arguments in support of MS students graduating and trying to get into a new job. Similarly you can come up with 100 other arguments that they are all non ethical and lies.
It is more costly for companies big and small to hire a new grad, train and eventually have him work on the business and that process is carried only by a minute percentage of all the companies that do business and also they look at elite schools.
Every MS student has to undergo a vigorous financial crisis situation there by the time they graduate they are left with no choice other than accepting what ever comes there way, at the earliest.
They don't have the liberty financially as well as law wise to sit and try for 1 year to get into a full time job. Given those kind of situations it is nothing wrong in projecting themselves to certain years of experience.
At the same, contracting, consulting is all about this. When no party likes, they can always let go.
-the116
I can put 100 arguments in support of MS students graduating and trying to get into a new job. Similarly you can come up with 100 other arguments that they are all non ethical and lies.
It is more costly for companies big and small to hire a new grad, train and eventually have him work on the business and that process is carried only by a minute percentage of all the companies that do business and also they look at elite schools.
Every MS student has to undergo a vigorous financial crisis situation there by the time they graduate they are left with no choice other than accepting what ever comes there way, at the earliest.
They don't have the liberty financially as well as law wise to sit and try for 1 year to get into a full time job. Given those kind of situations it is nothing wrong in projecting themselves to certain years of experience.
At the same, contracting, consulting is all about this. When no party likes, they can always let go.
-the116

No comments:
Post a Comment