Popular Post

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

selena gomez eye makeup in a year without rain

images hot selena gomez a year selena gomez eye makeup in a year without rain. without rain wallpaper.
  • without rain wallpaper.



  • GCBy3000
    03-31 02:21 PM
    it isnot dependent on how gradual your change is. If your LC process takes 10 years, you can gradually move to VP position. It does not mean it is legal. You should never change your job duties dramatically. You could move from Software engineer to Sr. Software engineer and not to Team lead or project manager. Again, it is not hard and fast rule. Legally, you could take up any job as long as you move back to the job described in the LC after the adjustment of status(I485).

    Again the entire GC is for future job. I did not say "YOU HAVE TO" stay in that job. May be my wording is little bit wrong. It is always better to stay with the same company atleast for 6 months and min of one year after you get GC. If you do not, then if you intent to become citizen, there may be some questions regarding your intent for GC. I am not an attorney, but whatever, I have expressed above came directly from my company attorney.

    Thanks





    wallpaper without rain wallpaper. selena gomez eye makeup in a year without rain. A Year Without Rain Selena
  • A Year Without Rain Selena



  • PD_Dec2002
    08-12 01:01 PM
    Thank you all for your response.

    The reason for my opening a new thread is to get attention from other members to get my question answered. I did not want to bury my question in to those lengthy threads, and the chance of getting such question answered is highly improbable. OK now to my additional questions on this subject.

    Questions:

    1. Did you guys receive all the receipts (yours and dependents) together in a single postal mail?
    2. If that is the case then in my situation should I safely assume my wife's application was rejected?

    Please respond I have only 5 days to re-submit a new application for my wife. If I miss it then our whole GC dream will become a nightmare:(

    My PD is 11/30/05 EB3

    Thanks
    Raj

    Replies based on my experience.

    1. Separate postal mail.

    2. Spouse's receipt notices can come days and even weeks apart. Since you have your receipt numbers already, you can call USCIS and get your wife's receipt numbers if her case has been entered into the system as well. Why are you assuming that her application has been rejected... ...there are applicants from early June who still haven't received their receipt notices.

    Thanks,
    Jayant





    selena gomez eye makeup in a year without rain. selena gomez makeup who
  • selena gomez makeup who



  • raysaikat
    10-09 07:49 PM
    ...
    He can stay here upto his i-94 legally...

    This is unlikely to be true. The dependent's VISA status is connected to the primary's VISA status. When the poster leaves for India permanently, by which I assume that she quits her job in US, she stops maintaining H1-B status, which means her dependent's H-4 status becomes void.

    So basically her husband cannot legally stay in US in his current status if the OP leaves.





    2011 A Year Without Rain Selena selena gomez eye makeup in a year without rain. selena gomez a year without
  • selena gomez a year without



  • ddanait
    02-08 03:45 PM
    Yes.. I was one of them..



    more...


    selena gomez eye makeup in a year without rain. selena gomez a year without
  • selena gomez a year without



  • lostinbeta
    10-22 04:22 PM
    I start off with clouds a lot also.... I also do start with circles and squares many times and just edit them from there.





    selena gomez eye makeup in a year without rain. selena gomez shoes from who
  • selena gomez shoes from who



  • priderock
    05-11 10:00 AM
    Couldn't agree more !!!. Stop fighting !!! Both have merits.

    This (consideration) may not be widely known but it is not new. I posted a link about a week ago about the senate testimony by a leading law firm (invited witness/expert) on this subject.



    From all the discussion above, it's clear bigoted minuteman types who came up with this brilliant tactic of pushing point based system to delay and deny any type of immigration reform this year are winning rhetorical victory.
    Guyz.. please just SHUT UP.. No point in fighting with each other..
    first..
    anyone who thinks point-based system is being offered as an alternative.. This is a delay tactice.. These guyz are trying to run out the clock on Democratic leadership in 110th congress!!!

    2nd...
    Those you think it's a slippery slope or point based system won't work.. what is better..? all the non-english speaking, non-skilled family migrants eating up yours and mine Social security? or USA deciding who is better suited for
    Current immigration priorities are upside-down.. and they are bound to be corrected sometime.. but lets not waste OUR time and energy in chasing ghosts..

    BUT whatever your views.. don't give any credence to this divide and rule tactic..
    look at the folks pushing this.. Lou Dobbs, Sen. Sessions, Houston talk radio hosts.. for chrissakes.. last White Power rally had more liberal membership.. !



    more...


    selena gomez eye makeup in a year without rain. selena gomez 2010 people.
  • selena gomez 2010 people.



  • Winner
    12-25 10:55 AM
    I have printed the banners (they will go up on all the Indian stores that I can find).

    I have sent out an email to all my friends who are on work permits.

    Great Idea!
    I'm thinking of printing some and leaving it in local worship places mostly visited by immigrants(in my case its a hindu temple)





    2010 selena gomez makeup who selena gomez eye makeup in a year without rain. hot selena gomez a year
  • hot selena gomez a year



  • HRPRO
    03-07 12:32 PM
    That is not correct. Even if employer revokes it, the PD is good. The only time you will loss PD is if CIS revokes it due to fraud.

    Krish,

    I did not mention that the PD will be affected. My first sentence very clearly states that his PD will not be affected. The disruptions I mentioned were with respect to his current petition.

    Read carefully before jumping into conclusions.



    more...


    selena gomez eye makeup in a year without rain. It#39;s a cover for the Selena
  • It#39;s a cover for the Selena



  • smisachu
    02-01 04:04 PM
    Here is what I would do..
    1. Pay off your debts..
    2. Collect 6 months of paycheck equivalent money in CDs.
    3. Buy life insurance.
    4. contribute to 401K if employer offers a match.
    5. Start children's education fund (4o3b?)
    6. Buy some gold may be 5-10% of savings.
    7. Invest in US based large cap consistent dividend yielding stocks > 4% yield (example:- PFE & T).
    8. Invest in an index fund with exposure to global economies with low expense ratio.
    9. Invest in your health (gym membership or equipment etc..)
    10. Buy some real estate if you can afford.

    Anything left over from this you should be put in equity tranche of a Synthetic CDO-Squared and hedge the USD-INR fluctuation on the payout of your investments by buying long dated Quanto options maturing at the expiration of your H1 or patience in waiting for GC-which ever comes first.
    :D

    I am kidding of course...





    hair selena gomez a year without selena gomez eye makeup in a year without rain. hairstyles selena A year without rain selena gomez a year without rain cover
  • hairstyles selena A year without rain selena gomez a year without rain cover



  • lost_in_migration
    05-15 09:55 AM
    Nice to see a handsome number of PD Current ppl still visiting the site ;)



    more...


    selena gomez eye makeup in a year without rain. Joe Jonas Selena Gomez A Year Without Rain Miley Cyrus Forgiveness.
  • Joe Jonas Selena Gomez A Year Without Rain Miley Cyrus Forgiveness.



  • eldrick
    08-16 01:41 PM
    Hi,

    My husband's company is paying for his 485 fees but not for me. I'm just wondering if they should charge me a separate legal fee for this case?

    My understanding is legal fee already covers for both me and my husband and this has already been paid of by the Company. And now they are charging us a separate legal fee for me also as spouse.

    Thanks for your advise.





    hot selena gomez a year without selena gomez eye makeup in a year without rain. Rock God (A Year Without Rain
  • Rock God (A Year Without Rain



  • zephyrr
    03-20 10:51 PM
    what happens when the I-140 is not approved, if one uses AC21 after 180 days of concurrent filing of I-140 and 485, does a withdrawl by the employer affect anything?

    Read the Yates memo...After 180 days of I485 pending, the employer's revocation of I140 has not effect on the GC application. But I know a few cases where this was an issue, so make sure you are armed with proof like pay stubs, employment letter et al.



    more...


    house selena gomez latest pics of selena gomez eye makeup in a year without rain. hair Selena Gomez Promotes A
  • hair Selena Gomez Promotes A



  • pcs
    05-31 11:06 AM
    If all active 7000 members drop $10 in a single day, it will be $70K

    I can not start any thread due to some funny problem on the computer or the site.

    I do not know how fix this. Earlier, I could start a new thread. I hope, I am not blocked.

    Can some one help with this





    tattoo selena gomez shoes from who selena gomez eye makeup in a year without rain. a year without rain makeup
  • a year without rain makeup



  • Anders �stberg
    June 4th, 2004, 02:24 PM
    :D :D

    That's funny!

    And, I don't mind at all. :)



    more...


    pictures selena gomez 2010 people. selena gomez eye makeup in a year without rain. girlfriend selena gomez red
  • girlfriend selena gomez red



  • aau
    07-30 01:30 PM
    :confused:
    We need much more info to help out.

    1. What is immigration status currently? She can file for a I-485 if her labor has been approved. If she is on H4, then there is nothing she can do.

    2. Is she a dependent on her husbands I-485? If so, then she dosen't need to file 1-485 again, she can get her EAD.

    ..............?


    Hi all,
    One of my friend is separated (not divorced) from her husband.
    can she file 485 by herself. Does she needs anything latest doc from her husband. She does have all the copies of his documents.
    She is thinking she can work if she gets EAD. She does not have anybody here are back home except her mom. Please suggest a solution





    dresses Rock God (A Year Without Rain selena gomez eye makeup in a year without rain. selena gomez a year without rain deluxe edition album cover.
  • selena gomez a year without rain deluxe edition album cover.



  • arnab221
    01-25 02:46 PM
    When it is piecemeal people say we want comprehensive reform.
    When it is comprehensive reform they say it is too broad to pass .
    When it is summer they say Immigration Bill be introduced as early as Winter .
    When it is winter they say it immigration bill will be introduced as early as summer .
    When it is between spring(between winter and summer) they say now there is not adequate support for the bill.

    This is a clear motive of hanging immigration reform like a bone in front of the dog and making him run around it and pay taxes .



    more...


    makeup It#39;s a cover for the Selena selena gomez eye makeup in a year without rain. selena gomez latest pics of
  • selena gomez latest pics of



  • desi3933
    04-02 01:02 PM
    .....
    Both Labors/I-140s were in EB2. Now the RFE was due to 3 year degree , USCIS argued that they will not accept my NIIT diploma towards a 4 year degree althougth all other times they did. .....


    Three things here -
    1. For eb-2, bachelor degree must be "single degree" and not a combination.
    2. NIIT is not a recognized diploma in India and therefore has no value.
    3. For eb-3 also, your labor MUST be worded in a way to allow combination of degrees. In that case also, NIIT diploma can not be used.

    Even if NIIT diploma was recognized, you would have issues since NNIT diploma is not "post bachelor" but done "along with" bachelor degree. So it can't be combined.

    You should consider discussing with your attorney the option of filing labor for "eb3 skilled labor" with associate degree requirement.


    ________________
    Not a legal advice.





    girlfriend a year without rain makeup selena gomez eye makeup in a year without rain. selena gomez year without rain
  • selena gomez year without rain



  • InTheMoment
    08-04 02:24 PM
    Sure...cannot deny your experience, but since my spouse had gone twice to the SS office, first to change her name and then to remove the restrictions after GC and I as well; on all occasions we were never asked for the old SS nor did they take it when we offered. They specifically mentioned that they do not need to see old cards. So if you surrendered, good for you.

    That said, I would say, it is better to destroy old SS cards to avoid confusion in our records as well as... why have old useless cards with SS numbers on them lurking around anyways. I shredded ours at home :p


    We cannot keep 2 Social Security cards at the same time.
    They took my card and put into a drawer containing old returned card.
    I have seen an american women infront of me apply for a new card after her name change(after marrige). They took her old card and put into the drawer.
    You can apply for a new card without the old card if you inform the card is lost.

    You can replace your Social Security card if it is lost or stolen. You are limited to three replacement cards in a year and 10 during your lifetime.

    Name change, taking out the restrictions will not count towards the replacement limit.





    hairstyles Joe Jonas Selena Gomez A Year Without Rain Miley Cyrus Forgiveness. selena gomez eye makeup in a year without rain. Year Without Rain and
  • Year Without Rain and



  • svr_76
    06-17 03:04 PM
    I had mine today. The Officer answered the following questions-
    1. Assigned to Officer - Yes
    2. Status of various checks- She said she could see 2 checks and both are complete FBI and NameCheck. She did nt say anything about IBIS (She said - "I just see 2 checks and both are done and good, sir. There might be other checks but its not showing up on my screen)
    3. No transfered/interview scheduled.
    4. Opened up a SR for me for followup.





    gg_ny
    09-18 10:16 AM
    A naive question: why post 2004 -is there a reasoning behind that or is it just an arbit cutoff date for sake of discussion? I am just being selfish here (my PD is Dec 2004).



    Friends,
    I had created this thread to share ideas on what we can do, given the grim situation we are in. I will really appreciate if others come up with ideas and make it part of this thread.





    arihant
    05-11 08:05 AM
    The following question is posed at www.ktrh.com which is a website for a Houston AM talk radio. This radio station usually plays conservative programs including Rush Limbaugh. So, it is likely that mostly conservatives are visiting and voting on this website:

    Should highly skilled workers move to the front of the immigration line?

    The current poll results:
    Yes: 59.56%
    No: 40.44%

    You can go to this website to view the poll. However, to view the statistics for the first time you will have to vote. To clarify, in the news program this morning they were talking about the points based immigration system which, according to them, is "quitely being considered in the Senate", and they were mentioning that the points based system would favor highly skilled immigrants over extended family and low-skill immigrants.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment