Popular Post

Thursday, June 16, 2011

me and justin bieber photoshopped

images ieber photoshop. me and justin bieber photoshopped. justin bieber photoshop
  • justin bieber photoshop



  • chanukya
    05-25 11:09 PM
    Thank you very much from our hearts to QGA.
    Thank you for taking up our cause.....
    Thank you for helping us.....
    Thank you for saving us....
    Thank you......for beleiving in our real and genuine issues
    Thank you.....Thank you....Thank you....





    wallpaper justin bieber photoshop me and justin bieber photoshopped. girlfriend fuck justin bieber
  • girlfriend fuck justin bieber



  • InTheMoment
    07-23 10:16 AM
    What I have heard from others having the same issue is that they would put your given name as the last name (as it is the index in their db) and put the "FNU" (First Name Unknown) under the first name. I know, this is ridiculous as you have a first name ! Hope they have something like a "LNU" as well

    You meant to say NA for "not applicable" right? Others may not interpret Name followed by NA in the same way. This part of the world NA also stands for "North America" :)

    This might cause issues in long run especially when you apply for GC or even extention of visa as the Name in the passport will not match the visa or even your records from school and university.





    me and justin bieber photoshopped. Justin Bieber photoshop!
  • Justin Bieber photoshop!



  • pcs
    04-17 02:14 PM
    What do you mean by PERM was done in 60 days? Do you know the login name & password of the employer. I mean the IT guy will need the login name to answer any querry else he can not pull any info.

    How come there was no receipt. Was it filed at all or was rejected by the computer & you do not know that?





    2011 girlfriend fuck justin bieber me and justin bieber photoshopped. 2011 pictures of justin bieber
  • 2011 pictures of justin bieber



  • snhn
    04-13 06:36 PM
    well this will not no problems if I only knew what criminal record i have on my records. DWI is not a big enough crime to make in admissible. If it was, then they would reject my visa application 3 years ago. They have approved extensions form before with that record. I now have baby boy. he is citizen and I just cant take the risk of taking him to Pakistan. Its just too risky. Som much is happeing there. Bomb blast here bomb blast there. My lawyer is going to use this in his appeal. I just simply am not willing to take that chance. I really dont want to travel.. I just need H1 extension approved here. All they hve to do is bring the extension from Isalamabd and send it to me.



    more...


    me and justin bieber photoshopped. justin bieber black and white
  • justin bieber black and white



  • pamposh
    10-26 08:36 AM
    Can someone give the website where I can check the case status? thanks.

    here u go..

    https://egov.uscis.gov/cris/jsps/login.jsp;jsessionid=acbuRQ5kXPn7BeAyQyCxr





    me and justin bieber photoshopped. 2011 justin bieber bulge
  • 2011 justin bieber bulge



  • i4u
    07-26 09:29 AM
    I ported from EB3 to EB2 recently and if its all goes well, my PD of May 06 might be current. Is there any way one can determine if their finger prints, photographs, security checks, etc., are valid and the application is pre-adjudicated and ready for approval.

    Since, I ported recently I didn't notice any LUD's in my I-485 application. Any thoughts. Please share your experiences.

    have you tried infopass?



    more...


    me and justin bieber photoshopped. justin bieber and selena gomez
  • justin bieber and selena gomez



  • perm2gc
    01-27 11:05 AM
    Today me and my wife got our CPO emails. Mine was filed in Eb3 and my wife's was in Eb2. I got my approved though my wife.

    I've been in US for 10 years... now i've two things to do

    1. Wonder was it really worth this wait.
    2. Move to the citizen line.


    thanks IV, for all the support.

    I'll not be going anywhere..My life has been on IV for all these years and now i don't know what to do because I've been addicted to come to IV every hour of my life these past years. I still remember pressing F5 during the july fiasco bulletin.





    :cool:
    Congrats!!!





    2010 Justin Bieber photoshop! me and justin bieber photoshopped. ieber photoshop.
  • ieber photoshop.



  • aug2007
    02-24 12:27 PM
    Thank you chanduv23. Your response clarified and gave the information on what I'm looking for.



    more...


    me and justin bieber photoshopped. justin bieber y su novia 2011.
  • justin bieber y su novia 2011.



  • amslonewolf
    08-15 11:45 PM
    Hi -

    Does anyone have good or bad experiences with Indian immigration officers in the airport with AP while coming back to US?

    I mean, do these guys know what an AP is?

    Is it better to get the H1B stamping done?

    I am sure folks on this forum will be going to India for the winter vacations, so any responses would benefit a lot of people..





    hair 2011 pictures of justin bieber me and justin bieber photoshopped. justin bieber as girl
  • justin bieber as girl



  • perm2gc
    01-08 04:34 PM
    How did you guys manage to get H1's so recently from H4?

    Is there a way that H4 are exempt from the H1 quota?
    The H4 to H1 applied in 2006 quota is very slow.Some cases are getting approval even in jan(one of my friends wife got approval last week).

    No rule yet to exempt H4 from H1 quota.



    more...


    me and justin bieber photoshopped. justin bieber love me video.
  • justin bieber love me video.



  • knnmbd
    08-29 02:25 PM
    This is the loophole that needs to be plugged for the SKIL to work successfully. The one clause that need to be added is that the advance degree must have been completed before the LC was filed / approved so that acquiring education in excess of a Bachelor's does not become a ground for exploitation. Also, Online MBA's, M.S and other programs are not accredited by their respective boards anyway, meaning it’s a good 1 1/2 to 2 years of FULL TIME graduate school to get ahead of the line.





    hot justin bieber black and white me and justin bieber photoshopped. Justin bieber amp; Selena
  • Justin bieber amp; Selena



  • rjgleason
    June 4th, 2004, 08:40 PM
    Who remembers "The Prisoner"?

    Patrick McGoohan............Number 6...........The Village.........mid 60's I think.



    more...


    house photoshops fail justin bieber me and justin bieber photoshopped. Justin Bieber Lip Gloss : A
  • Justin Bieber Lip Gloss : A



  • manderson
    03-17 11:02 AM
    I think becoz of anti-immigrant trolls on this website such activities has been taken offline to State Chapters. If you really want to participate then it's best to join your State Chapter:

    http://immigrationvoice.org/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=72&Itemid=52

    I checked the full text of this bill, it does not have anything else besides temporary quota increase for H-1B.

    How can we actively participate in this process? How can we find out about such bills when they are still in the works and make suggestions to the lawmakers to include relief for EB issues?





    tattoo 2011 justin bieber bulge me and justin bieber photoshopped. justin bieber photoshopped abs. justin bieber six pack abs.
  • justin bieber photoshopped abs. justin bieber six pack abs.



  • purgan
    08-06 09:26 AM
    Well a lot of people I know have coverted from EB3 to EB2 while retaining their old PDs, so i'mnot sure about EB2 dates staying in 2004.



    more...


    pictures justin bieber and selena gomez me and justin bieber photoshopped. justin bieber lyrics to love
  • justin bieber lyrics to love



  • the_googly
    08-22 02:14 PM
    ND: Jun 26 08
    Approved on Aug 19th 08

    Don't worry.. they are catching up.





    dresses Justin bieber amp; Selena me and justin bieber photoshopped. justin bieber lyrics to that
  • justin bieber lyrics to that



  • MYGC2008
    01-20 08:30 PM
    I renewed my Passport at NY. and they are accepting valid EAD. It is not true.

    But Initially they gave for 1 year when I renewed on July 1st week 2008.
    Later on 2nd Junary 2009 I went and they gave me full 10 year.

    I am on EAD abd travelled using AP. I even did not show my H1B I797. The Stamping on Old passport was expired way back in 2007.

    Let me know if u need more info.
    Also I met lot of people and they were given 10 years (may be 1year first and later renew for 9 more)


    Hi friends,
    My brother in NJ got his new passport at NY Indian consulate (since old one was expiring soon). They gave new passport which was valid for only one year - saying that they need valid unexpired visa-stamp to give 10 year validity passport.
    They said that they will NOT accept
    - valid unexpired EAD
    - valid unexpired AP
    - valid 485 receipt
    - even valid unexpired H1 approval notice (my brother still has H1 in addition to AP)
    ...Now it is so absurd that, even if my bro went for visa stamping (which he isn't planning), he will not probably be issued 3 yr visa as passport is valid for very short duration. A chicken and egg problem.
    In addition why do Indian consulate worry about our visa status for determining passport validity duration ? If they do care then at least they must accept the legal documents (ead/ap/485 receipt/h1 approval notice) to make a decision.

    I will appreciate if anyone has a solution to this problem. All answers appreciated.

    I am so sad (and mad) that lawmakers of our country are still haunting us while we are away from our country and trying to contribute to its progress.



    more...


    makeup justin bieber y su novia 2011. me and justin bieber photoshopped. photoshops fail justin bieber
  • photoshops fail justin bieber



  • mjdup
    02-17 01:30 PM
    Great job cataphract ! meeting in person helps a lot, I'm wishing MA volunteers step up and get motivated. Does red bull really work ;) just kidding, good luck.





    girlfriend justin bieber photoshopped abs. justin bieber six pack abs. me and justin bieber photoshopped. Justin Bieber. Taylor Lautner.
  • Justin Bieber. Taylor Lautner.



  • nashim
    05-19 11:53 AM
    Hi,
    Can some body please let me know exactly what documents need to be send after e-filing for EAD renewal.

    Following points are mentioned in the e-filing confirmation Receipts:

    1) DO attached one copy of this Confirmation Receipts
    2) DO keep the extra copy of confirmation receipt for your record.
    3) DO NOT send a copy of your e- filing application
    4) DO NOT include any applications or fee
    5) DO NOT mail photos or copies of identification

    I did NOT find any where like we need to send, passport copy, drive license copy, photo.





    hairstyles justin bieber love me video. me and justin bieber photoshopped. Photoshop+pictures+of+justin+ieber Has a girl mostsingapore, justin
  • Photoshop+pictures+of+justin+ieber Has a girl mostsingapore, justin



  • murali77
    06-16 12:30 AM
    Dear Friends

    I have a big problem , my name is correct on passport, birthcertificate , H1 but my social security card has my name swapped. I never bothered to change all these years but I hear name check so I am worried.

    Will my 1-485 case get stuck because of this
    is it a good idea to change the name on SSN now.

    Any suggestions.

    Thanks
    Murali





    chanduv23
    03-04 11:58 AM
    >> Do you have a Green Card?
    This is not a legal question. If question is posted on web-site, that can be reported.

    Like in said my earlier post, employer can not ask for kind of employment authorization.


    ________________________
    Not a legal advice.
    US citizen of Indian origin

    Thanks desi - as always ur source of information is great. Lets get some view points from IV lawyers on this issue.

    If that is the case, what about employment websites? Maybe they need to be notified to change their options?





    krishmunn
    01-24 02:40 PM
    Guys, sorry I do not understand the numbers very well. Assuming the same amount of spillover numbers for 2011, what will be the status of EB2 by December-2011??


    Thanks,
    Prasad.

    Probably around April 2007. I was hoping it will clear till July 2007 but does not look like



    No comments:

    Post a Comment