Popular Post

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

justin bieber rolling stones cover

images Justin Bieber on the cover of justin bieber rolling stones cover. justin bieber rolling
  • justin bieber rolling



  • Apollon
    06-29 06:53 PM
    I've heard 2 contradicting opinions on this matter, so trying to get to the truth.
    My PERM case is about to be filed, let's assume for argument sake the job description
    requires Bachelors degree + 5 years of experience.
    I have B. Sc. degree, the requirements completed in April 2004.
    I've been with the current sponsor, who is applying for my PERM labor case for 15 months,
    and without those 15 months I don't have 5 years post graduation experience, required to qualify for EB2 track ( I do have close to 10 years of experience in the field, since I worked during college and even before that, but I was told only post graduation experience counts)
    If counting these 15 months with my current H1 sponsor I do have over 5 years of post graduation experience.
    Two opinions I've heard:
    1. You can only use the current sponsor experience, if the position, you're getting the PERM certification for is at least 50% different in it's job duties from the experience, prior to joining this sponsor.
    2. There is no restriction - current sponsor experience counts for EB2 post grad. 5 years.

    I'm not interested in opinions or speculations please - only what the law says. If anyone has that information - response is greatly appreciated - my PERM case is about to be filed and I don't my application to get rejected down the road because of not satisfying the EB2 track requirements.





    wallpaper justin bieber rolling justin bieber rolling stones cover. he covers rolling stone
  • he covers rolling stone



  • abcdefgh
    01-03 11:19 AM
    just paid: 22.XX
    Receipt ID: 07M99091AL872601P

    Mytotal:122.xx





    justin bieber rolling stones cover. n roll than Justin Bieber?
  • n roll than Justin Bieber?



  • Munna Bhai
    12-14 10:15 AM
    RFEs these days? Especialy for I140s?

    Yes, too many RFEs and we can expect more very soon because of AC21 usage etc.





    2011 he covers rolling stone justin bieber rolling stones cover. Justin Bieber On The Cover Of
  • Justin Bieber On The Cover Of



  • simple1
    06-18 04:50 PM
    My intent is not to divide IV. I was just highlighting EB non-ROW.

    Forgive my ignorance. Is there any specific Issues that hamper EB-ROW ?

    Please enlighten me.

    Why would you divide employment based immigration in to ROW vs non-ROW? Do you think folks from ROW don't deserve any relief? This is the kind of mentality which divides this small community of EB immigrants. This community is extremely small as it is in grand scheme of things so please don't try to divide it any further and make this community so small that it becomes irrelevant. Just a piece of advise.



    more...


    justin bieber rolling stones cover. Justin Bieber recently made
  • Justin Bieber recently made



  • ags123
    07-26 06:23 PM
    Per Lawyers response both AOS and CP are possible. When I mentioned 180 days the lawyer mentioned it is 2 yrs not 180 days for follow to join.
    As long as marriage is before 485 it can be applied.

    My question is where to file and I am going to go with Nebraska for now as I cant conclusively get any official source which says chicago lock box.

    A





    justin bieber rolling stones cover. Justin Bieber was on the red
  • Justin Bieber was on the red



  • apb
    08-17 03:25 PM
    My friend 485 has been filed on 12th - to nebraska service center, but he mistakenly sent his ead & ap on 15th to Texus Service Center in Dullas.(Did not receive the receipt notice for 485)

    Please let me know his options!

    1) Do they reject his applications in TSC?.
    2) If he file another set in Nebraska Service Center is ok?

    ?

    EAD/AP would be rejected if the receipting in TEXAS was attempted before 485 data is in the system.
    If NEB has entered the data for 485 by the time Texas gets to his EAD/AP there could be a chance where his EAD/AP might be accepted.
    But you can always apply again though with new fees.

    Of course from seeing your postings above I know that your friend has spoken to lawyer and you also did a great thing by trying to help your friend however possible.

    In this forum people who come here have their own problems with GC process. No body is here except for Aman and maybe priti..something. who I know has GC in this forum and are actively discussing issues.

    If I were to repeatedly BUMP my friends concern in this forum, particularly when people are trying to info on rally, RN, FP notices I am sure you would irritated too. But at the same time if I had BUMPED with a personal request that affects directly myself I might get some good response, from people who empathize my situation.

    Though I am relatively new here I know there were no postings where people had requested on problems which they were personally facing and they got no response.

    I am sure you would be joining for the rally and now that your friend knows that this forum exists it would be great if you could also motivate him to come. Of course there would be challenges and that is life.. but what is life without challenges. Once you help him to make a decision to come to rally everything will fall in place.

    There is also a posting from abhijitp partnering with other members to join the rally. Please go through it.

    And finally if your friend joins here personally he can also contribute to other peoples concern, he can see first hand what IV is and maybe if willing he can contribute financially also which would help all of us.
    Isn't that you want to happen to IV and your friend who would be a future IV-ite (us) and get impacted in a good way.



    more...


    justin bieber rolling stones cover. Rihanna Rolling Stone Cover
  • Rihanna Rolling Stone Cover



  • english_august
    07-05 10:03 PM
    I once worked in the admissions office at a very selective school. Applicants that didn't get selected resorted to such gimmicks (sending cards, presents, flowers to the dean of admissions), not sure what they expected - The dean to feel bad about his/the dept.'s decision and reconsider?

    A single bouquet to the USCIS, perhaps will meet that fate. 500 on the same day? Well, that's a news story and that's what we are trying to do here. ;)

    Moreover, I don't understand the argument that those $30 given to IV will be useful. I am sure it would be and I am a recurring contributor, but can't these 30 dollars be over and above what we give to IV? It shouldn't be an either-or situation. I think this is an action worth taking.





    2010 n roll than Justin Bieber? justin bieber rolling stones cover. Justin Bieber on the cover of
  • Justin Bieber on the cover of



  • sanjose
    07-18 01:12 AM
    Hmm.. let us think through this(may seem crazy). Is there anything called "dual permanent residency" ? I don't think so. Yes, there is dual citizenship - but that has to follow permanent residency in those countries.The permanent residency of one of the countries has to be lost if you spend 183 days in the other country. Well, assuming that one would retain his GC after all this trial and tribulation, just surrender the Canadian PR and be a normal guy with a GC; no problem at all !! (Hope the canadian pr surrender doesn't take a decade, just like getting a GC).



    more...


    justin bieber rolling stones cover. kesha rolling stone cover.
  • kesha rolling stone cover.



  • javadeveloper
    07-18 10:01 PM
    Here is:

    e-file 765(180 $)
    Send copy of 485 along with printout of receipt
    Wait for FP appointment
    Done(got cards 40 days later)


    I already did it for wife, son and myself.

    Saved about 1500$

    What is the url for e-filing?Pls post here





    hair Justin Bieber On The Cover Of justin bieber rolling stones cover. quot;Rolling Stone Magazine
  • quot;Rolling Stone Magazine



  • rahul2699
    05-16 08:50 AM
    Hi
    Thanks for the replies

    Actually I posted this same question on Lawbench.com (paid service) and one of thier lawyers provided me with this asnwer:


    You cannot leave the United States while a change of employer petition is pending. Unless, that petition requests for Consular Processing. You would need to show your valid passport, H-1B visa, and current approval notice for Co B. Yes, you can enter with Company A's visa stamp.

    If you cannot wait in the US for Company B's petition to be approved, you would need consular process the petition and travel with the approval notice.



    My concern comes is WHAT SHE MEANS BY CONSULAR PROCESSING? Does it applies to Consular Processing?

    Also what about H1 Protability 2001 ACT which says if transfer is in process, one can enter the country just on receipt?

    While applying for H-1 extension/initial filing/transfer one has to specify whether they are requesting a change/extend status or they prefer consular processing. The difference is when the change/extend status is requested, an I-94 is appended to the approval (I-797A) which gives an individual right to stay in the country with out getting a visa stamped.
    Consular Processing means one has to go to a US consulate in a foreign country/country of birth to get visa stamped before the H-1 approval (I-797B) can be used to work. I believe portability act suggests that one can start working for the new company while transfer is in progress with out having to wait for the approval. Hope this answers your question.

    ** Not a legal advice



    more...


    justin bieber rolling stones cover. hairstyles Justin Bieber is on
  • hairstyles Justin Bieber is on



  • gbof
    04-08 03:00 PM
    Couple of related questions.

    1. Which method to use (paper or e-file) if you are filing for your EAD & AP for the first time ?

    2. Where to file, the Service center or Lock Box facility ?

    1). I just mailed (paper filing) I-765 for renewal of EAD. Reason: Last year, because of a tiny/immaterial mistake (in e-filing) my EAD was delayed to close to 120 days..

    2) As per filing instructions (feb,2010) I donot think you have any choice/option as to where to file.

    Make your own choice, good luck.





    hot Justin Bieber recently made justin bieber rolling stones cover. justin bieber february vanity
  • justin bieber february vanity



  • vnsriv
    11-15 03:50 PM
    Hi ,

    My 180 days have passed and I have an approved 140. My job was filed in 2002 in EB2 as s/w engg. In this job i moved to project manager in IT. Now I am getting a job offer for an awesome company, nice pay and as a program manager. the role is still in IT but it will be more managing.

    Would this be a safe bet to take by choosing AC-21?

    Please reply. i need to respond to them in a couple of days....

    Pls tell me the name of company. :)



    more...


    house hair justin bieber us weekly justin bieber rolling stones cover. rolling stone covers 2011
  • rolling stone covers 2011



  • fittan
    03-18 12:24 PM
    GCBalak,

    1) Anyone can start a company...just called the IRS, get an EIN number and then go your state office to establish the LLC or other entities. However, if you're on H1 or H4 status...you CANNOT be an active partner. This means that you CANNOT receive any forms of INCOME. Profit distribution during tax filing ok. GotFreedom...you're not receiving a salary are you?

    2) Hence, it is "better" to partner with someone who can legally work. In case of an audit, you can claim that you're the silent partner and the other partner does all the work.

    Fittan





    tattoo Justin Bieber was on the red justin bieber rolling stones cover. Filed under Justin Bieber,
  • Filed under Justin Bieber,



  • nonimmi
    05-29 03:58 PM
    Early 2004 Priority date (EB3 India) may still be possible considering the huge movement happened last month. Who knows?? :)



    more...


    pictures Rihanna Rolling Stone Cover justin bieber rolling stones cover. heart-throb Justin Bieber
  • heart-throb Justin Bieber



  • gc_chahiye
    07-26 11:17 AM
    I would file for 485, but maintain my H1, and bring her here on H4. A PD of EB3-March-2005 is not going to get current anytime soon, I would not miss out on the option to use AC21 to switch jobs...





    dresses justin bieber february vanity justin bieber rolling stones cover. Cover Me: Justin Bieber Talks
  • Cover Me: Justin Bieber Talks



  • punjabi
    02-28 12:48 PM
    Nothing to worry if you are a genuine employee of a genuine company, as most of us are! People who don't cheat need not be afraid of USCIS or IRS inquisition.


    Silicon Valley Immigration Lawyer Blog Has Just Posted the Following:

    The Federal government is about to start knocking on the doors of employers, demanding to see I-9 records and more.
    ...
    ...
    More... (http://rss.justia.com/~r/SiliconValleyImmigrationLawyerBlogCom/~3/DpyqOn5n_Us/silicon-valley-employers-must.html)



    more...


    makeup kesha rolling stone cover. justin bieber rolling stones cover. hair justin bieber us weekly
  • hair justin bieber us weekly



  • nitkad
    03-20 04:28 PM
    Hi,

    I heard that USCIS revoked the I140s for all the applicants who were employee of certain company as the company was fraud. In this case what happens? I have a very genuine case but I think my company may be doing some weird things.

    Thanks





    girlfriend Filed under Justin Bieber, justin bieber rolling stones cover. Bieber on Rolling Stone Cover
  • Bieber on Rolling Stone Cover



  • bsbawa10
    09-15 05:13 PM
    Love the idea. I will follow.





    hairstyles hairstyles Justin Bieber is on justin bieber rolling stones cover. Justin Bieber in Rolling Stone
  • Justin Bieber in Rolling Stone



  • pappu
    08-31 01:49 PM
    No point in spending time on such a poll by CNN. We all should focus on other things that can bring some tangible benefits to our cause.





    mdmd10
    03-25 04:13 PM
    Please be careful when travelling to or via Dubai

    Click on the link below to see a shocking story of the policies of the UAE government related to carrying medicines when travelling to/via Dubai:

    http://travel.timesonline.co.uk/tol/life_and_style/travel/news/article3333905.ece

    Also click on the link below to see a list of Banned medicines which if carried by the travellers to/via Dubai may land them in trouble:

    I was shocked to find regular over-the-counter medicines as Robotussin, Actified or other Expectorant or decongestant medicines that contain - Guaifenesin and Pseudoephedrine HCl, which are common ingredients in many over-the-counter cold and cough medicines available in the US:.

    http://www.moh.gov.ae/moh_site/phar_med/price_list/controlled%20list.pdf





    Cheran
    03-15 08:55 AM
    Is the same argument, "you can travel to home country with expired US Visa" valid for London too? I will be visiting India coming June and my visa is expired...



    No comments:

    Post a Comment