indyanguy
11-14 10:16 AM
Well, are you sure I would need to work for this "future employer" for 6 months?
AC21 does not have a limit on the number of times you switch employers. Technically, if you were working for Employer A at the time of the RFE and submit a EVL from Employer A, you could then switch to Employer B immediately on AC21. In this scenario, I haven't worked with A for 6 months.
Is this scenario different because A is not a future employer?
Yes, you can. With EAD you can even become CEO of any company but for EVL, you can submit offer letter from future-employer but remember once you get green card, you need to work for this "future-employer" for 6 months.
Hope this helps.
AC21 does not have a limit on the number of times you switch employers. Technically, if you were working for Employer A at the time of the RFE and submit a EVL from Employer A, you could then switch to Employer B immediately on AC21. In this scenario, I haven't worked with A for 6 months.
Is this scenario different because A is not a future employer?
Yes, you can. With EAD you can even become CEO of any company but for EVL, you can submit offer letter from future-employer but remember once you get green card, you need to work for this "future-employer" for 6 months.
Hope this helps.
wallpaper justin bieber is girl proof.
DudefromBombay
08-11 02:59 PM
Democrats are losers. Socialist. They can only sponsor illegal immigrants. Republican party is pro legal immigration.
ski_dude12
09-26 06:50 PM
You can do the following to get your case to be picked up-
1. Open an service request that your case is beyond normal processing times. However it is very likely that since the visa numbers are over for 2010 you might get a response that no visa numbers available and you will have to wait 30 days before you can open SR again.
2. Contact local congressman
3. Send email to SCOPSSCATA@dhs.gov giving your case details.
Mention in all steps above that there is no update to your case even when 2006 cases are getting approved.
Hope that helps. Do what you can to ensure that your file is picked up.
This is disheartening...
1. Open an service request that your case is beyond normal processing times. However it is very likely that since the visa numbers are over for 2010 you might get a response that no visa numbers available and you will have to wait 30 days before you can open SR again.
2. Contact local congressman
3. Send email to SCOPSSCATA@dhs.gov giving your case details.
Mention in all steps above that there is no update to your case even when 2006 cases are getting approved.
Hope that helps. Do what you can to ensure that your file is picked up.
This is disheartening...
2011 justin bieber is girl proof.
Munna Bhai
01-07 11:23 AM
can Employer with draw I-140 if they want after 180 days of pending 485 if any body changes his/her job with out notifying USCIS(AC21).
thanks for your replies.
Yes,but it has no effect on your GC.
thanks for your replies.
Yes,but it has no effect on your GC.
more...
looivy
08-15 11:24 AM
The answer to the FAQ clearly states that you should be fine and expect some processing delays. I am not sure what else you would like to know.
What I am looking for is how do they physically transfer the application? I am afraid of dealing with another incompetent organization such as USPS. Also, what type of processing delays should I expect?
How recent were the guidelines that I-485 be sent to the same center as I-140? Were these guidelines applicable on July 2nd.
What I am looking for is how do they physically transfer the application? I am afraid of dealing with another incompetent organization such as USPS. Also, what type of processing delays should I expect?
How recent were the guidelines that I-485 be sent to the same center as I-140? Were these guidelines applicable on July 2nd.
cagedcactus
10-23 05:31 PM
we probably should look for the best fit option... If the website offers flexibility with availability, thats the way we should go.
You are doing a great job, WD.
Once we have the structure set, and people engaging in several crucial areas, we will have a better idea about what fits better...
You are doing a great job, WD.
Once we have the structure set, and people engaging in several crucial areas, we will have a better idea about what fits better...
more...
Aluwal
08-20 09:44 AM
Lot of people out there without receipt notice who filed on July 2nd or before�
Regarding ReceiptingTimes081707, in other threads some of the senior members explained that it means they enter the data into the database� and will take 2 or more weeks to post them back to us/attorney..
Regarding ReceiptingTimes081707, in other threads some of the senior members explained that it means they enter the data into the database� and will take 2 or more weeks to post them back to us/attorney..
2010 proof that justin bieber is a
peer123
04-03 08:00 PM
I am sorry m friend, I can understand, if I can console you in any way, I lost couple of offers like this already, I have confirmed with my potential employer he seem to understand the process about EAD and said it should just work fine.
hopefully it will work out...
hopefully it will work out...
more...

LostInGCProcess
09-15 12:03 PM
This is truly a great idea. We must show the 'family' face of our struggle. This country is built on compassion (at least that's what they claim in the mainstream media). Each one of us must send one family picture to the President of United States and urge him to take a closer look at the current USCIS process and make it better.
I also urge to send a good family picture with kids. Definitely it must impact someone who would look at the pictures.
Good Idea!!
I also urge to send a good family picture with kids. Definitely it must impact someone who would look at the pictures.
Good Idea!!
hair Further Proof that Justin
what_now
06-14 03:08 PM
CPO mail today......
more...
vandanaverdia
09-11 11:59 AM
Guys, there is a fund drive for 30k in 8 days, please help us to achieve the goal and contribute. 18k more to go.
Help IV help you...
Come to DC....
Help IV help you...
Come to DC....
hot Towould justin would justin

like_watching_paint_dry
02-27 07:43 AM
Congrats!! And 6 months more of working for a bad employer is a small price to pay in the big picture. And there are lots of creative ways to kill 180 days. Cut your productivity and actively engage in finding a good job... take paternity vacations etc.
more...
house justin bieber funnies
gctoget
09-26 12:22 PM
How long does it take to get EAD card by post after Finger printing is done?
tattoo More Proof that Justin Bieber
vikram_singh
07-27 01:02 PM
Wow, never thought you people would like it:-)
Now you have set the bar high, I will try to maintain the website with any feedback that you provide. So let the feedback rolling, specially if you see any issues or would want something new.
You can also leave feedback at http://immisearch.blogspot.com/
-Vikram
Now you have set the bar high, I will try to maintain the website with any feedback that you provide. So let the feedback rolling, specially if you see any issues or would want something new.
You can also leave feedback at http://immisearch.blogspot.com/
-Vikram
more...
pictures justin bieber is girl proof.
yabayaba
11-10 04:15 PM
This is my first time too coming across such a rfe. I really dont know if this kind of rfe was issued before.I called USCIS but as always they are saying send all the docs mentioned in rfe. My attorney is saying we will send them originals and transcripts. Dont know exaclty if they are doing an educational evaluation.Would like to see any attorneys suggestion on how to deal with this.
Call the USCISor take infopass appointment and check whether Notary signature would be suffient for them to process your application
Call the USCISor take infopass appointment and check whether Notary signature would be suffient for them to process your application
dresses girl proof. Justin Bieber

gc28262
02-11 12:43 PM
My online I-140 status shows the case cannot be found. The receipt date for my i-140 is current. What should I do? Anybody seen this issue.
I had the same issue after filing concurrently in July 2007. My I-140 could not be found on CRIS. Finally towards end of Dec 2007, it showed up.
My attorney advised not to care about the online status as we had the receipt copy with us.
I had the same issue after filing concurrently in July 2007. My I-140 could not be found on CRIS. Finally towards end of Dec 2007, it showed up.
My attorney advised not to care about the online status as we had the receipt copy with us.
more...
makeup justin bieber is girl proof.
cool_desi_gc
09-28 07:18 PM
My name(s) were mispeld as well...My lawyer talked to USCIS and sorted it out.
girlfriend OMG look at what Justin B. was
baladev
05-04 09:58 AM
Here is the link for sending email to senators
http://senate.gov/general/contact_information/senators_cfm.cfm
Dev
http://senate.gov/general/contact_information/senators_cfm.cfm
Dev
hairstyles Proof That Justin and Selena
monikainusa
03-25 12:41 PM
Hello Memebers,
As my H-4 visa is rejected and I am trying to find other options. I would like to know if I can apply for tourist visa and how much possibility is there that it will be rejected. Please advise.
Thnaks
As my H-4 visa is rejected and I am trying to find other options. I would like to know if I can apply for tourist visa and how much possibility is there that it will be rejected. Please advise.
Thnaks
cbd80
08-27 02:26 PM
Hi,
My company filed for I-140 around Dec-2007. During first week of Sep-2008 USCIS case status page was showing "I-140 is approved". After that since third week of Sep-2008 case status page is showing "Documents mailed to applicant".
But neighter my lawyer not my employer had received the approval notice in mail.
How to obtain the duplicate or copy of this approved I-140? What form need to be submitted? where? and how much time it takes?
Thanks,
My company filed for I-140 around Dec-2007. During first week of Sep-2008 USCIS case status page was showing "I-140 is approved". After that since third week of Sep-2008 case status page is showing "Documents mailed to applicant".
But neighter my lawyer not my employer had received the approval notice in mail.
How to obtain the duplicate or copy of this approved I-140? What form need to be submitted? where? and how much time it takes?
Thanks,
narikg
06-15 11:09 PM
Passport should be valid for more than 6 months for applying I 485.
If somebody can answer that would begreat
If somebody can answer that would begreat

No comments:
Post a Comment