Popular Post

Monday, June 27, 2011

selena gomez and justin bieber 2011 pictures

images justin bieber bookmark selena gomez and justin bieber 2011 pictures. selena gomez with justin
  • selena gomez with justin



  • prinive
    04-10 05:38 PM
    Any one else...:o





    wallpaper selena gomez with justin selena gomez and justin bieber 2011 pictures. Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber
  • Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber



  • another one
    11-02 11:25 AM
    NURSE, H-1B FEES TORPEDOED FROM BUDGET BILL
    I have learned that the immigration provisions that would have created 61,000 additional green cards for nurses as well as added a $3500 fee to H-1B visas have not survived the conference committee and will not be a part of the bill sent to the President (which he is set to veto). There is much speculation as to why this happened. Many people were deeply troubled by the H-1B and its impact on non-profit and smaller employers. In order to allow Senator Grassley to save face, the push was made to strip all immigration provisions out, even though the H-1B fee opponents likely supported the nurses. We also understand the California Nurses Association, the most vocal anti-immigration nursing group in the country, worked behind the scenes to try and kill the nursing provision. Nice that they care so much about their patients and would rather push death rates up rather than immediately dealing with the nursing crisis.





    selena gomez and justin bieber 2011 pictures. girlfriend justin bieber and
  • girlfriend justin bieber and



  • sanju
    02-01 11:22 PM
    :D
    My a** was burned with big electricity bill last winter when I was in apartment . If I put 70 hall will be very hot and bed room will be very cold. If I put 75 bed room is ok but people in hall are sweating. No proper control because of poor maitenance and also the apartment location.


    Did you try setting it to 72.5, that might have worked :p


    .





    2011 Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber selena gomez and justin bieber 2011 pictures. selena gomez and justin bieber
  • selena gomez and justin bieber



  • spicy_guy
    07-30 02:27 PM
    Can someone translate (if you have patience)?



    more...


    selena gomez and justin bieber 2011 pictures. dresses justin bieber selena
  • dresses justin bieber selena



  • bestia
    07-19 01:03 PM
    My lawyer did not ask for Tax return for filing i-485 .He just asked for W-2's only ??
    Is Tax Return for last 3 years is required document ?

    Tax returns absolutely not required. Even W2s are not required. But without W2s USCIS will more likely issue RFE, they would want to see them. My accountant told me that a lot of his clients received RFEs for tax returns, so it's good to have them in right order in case...

    Your tax returns will show the case if you worked also for someone else illegaly - USCIS might want to verify that.





    selena gomez and justin bieber 2011 pictures. selena gomez and justin bieber
  • selena gomez and justin bieber



  • perm2gc
    02-05 06:44 PM
    Hi,
    I am a doctor from India and came to US on B1/B2 visa. I have cleared my Step1 and step2 USMLE and preparing for CS Exam. I am looking for a observership or externship oppertunity.

    I applied and called a lot of places but no luck because of my visa situation. Please let me know if anyone here knows of any hospitals offering observerships for IMGs.

    Thanks
    The Best Place is USMLE forums or your own network.

    good luck



    more...


    selena gomez and justin bieber 2011 pictures. justin bieber and selena gomez
  • justin bieber and selena gomez



  • suman
    12-17 06:20 PM
    Thank You all I appreciate.





    2010 girlfriend justin bieber and selena gomez and justin bieber 2011 pictures. justin bieber bookmark
  • justin bieber bookmark



  • lghtslpr
    02-08 12:26 PM
    Someone over at immigrationportal.com is organizing a letter-writing campaign to demand transparency at the Philadelphia Backlog Processing Center. I think it's a great idea. Please participate. See details here:

    http://www.immigrationportal.com/showpost.php?p=1352681&postcount=10560



    more...


    selena gomez and justin bieber 2011 pictures. selena gomez and justin bieber
  • selena gomez and justin bieber



  • ski_dude12
    04-01 11:09 PM
    11 years for me... but I have not done anything to cut someone off... just waiting patiently...

    hey zcool be cool man..

    i did 4 years of bs and 2 years of MS in US and this is my 10th year in US..i am not desperate for GC..but living here for too long and standing in the back of the line..just trying to move ahead in the line..common man don't get pissed off..help out here..





    hair selena gomez and justin bieber selena gomez and justin bieber 2011 pictures. Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber
  • Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber



  • breddy2000
    01-04 01:13 PM
    Hi,

    I have a serious problem and I am not sure what would be the solution. My wife came on H4 in 2001 and we applied for H1B and we got an approval which was valid until Oct 2006. But, in Mar 2006, due to some personal reasons we applied for COS from H1B to H4 and we got H4 approval which was valid until Aug 27, 2006. Before the expiry of H4 status in August 2006, we decided to apply for H1B and since her H1B was valid until Oct 2006, our attorney applied for H1B under I-539 and they didn't apply for H4 extension simultaneously. Meanwhile, while the H1B was in process, we applied for premium processing later which added few problems. We got an RFE on this case and our attorney answered it by sending appropriate docs but again we got a second RFE which is not answered yet.

    Right now she is out of status and also, what will happen if her H1 is rejected and is it possible to apply for H4 right now, since it was expired in Aug 2006. If her H1 is rejected, can we apply for H4 even though her H4 was expired few months back or she has leave the country. Please help us out.

    Thanks & Regards,
    -- Venkat


    We were in similar situation sometime ago...Take all the documentation and leave country and come back. But this can be done only upon receival of H1 1797. I would suggest wait until 1-797 is obtained and decide based on the outcome.
    BTW is she working now? If not, it is always better to keep mails/communication with the company that filed H1 to show that she was maintaing status and not getting paid..
    Hope this helps.
    PM me if you need any further help..



    more...


    selena gomez and justin bieber 2011 pictures. images selena gomez and justin
  • images selena gomez and justin



  • WeShallOvercome
    07-31 12:13 PM
    Guys,

    don't worry.

    The age determination for the purpose of aging out is done at the time of I-485 filing and not adjudication. You guys are safe!

    They can't age out children just because they sit on an application for 5 years...

    Relax..





    hot dresses justin bieber selena selena gomez and justin bieber 2011 pictures. February 6 - With Justin
  • February 6 - With Justin



  • lfadgyas
    05-20 09:15 PM
    I�m not a lawyer or attorney or anything official

    -So you ended up in the US as a intercompany transfer on L1B and you are working for �A�. Probably you started to work for �A� around 1999 summer.

    -L1b is expiring on Aug 29, 2001, but few days before they submit an extension, but there is no approval just some RFEs;

    I assume you kept working after Aug 29, 2001 for the same company �A� still here in the US.

    -After a year you applied for H1-B with company �B� on August 20, 2002 which is approved on Sep 2002 and you travel back home to have the visa stamped and you came back to the US and started working for �B� (on June 2003).

    -Later you transferred your H1B and started to work for company �C� which is your current emp. Company �C� started your labor/gc process and you were able to file your case during the 2007 visa fiasco (when all categories were �current� for July or so ).

    I believe that from Aug 29, 2001 till Sep 2002 (or till the date you left the country - but this does not really count for now I think) you were working with no USCIS authorization.

    Based on the dates this is more than one year � there is some bar for this 3 or 10 years � that is the time you cannot reenter or apply for new visas etc. I guess . Your lawyer (any) should know this better.

    Even if you applied for H1b afterward� and that process went ok - probably by this time they realized that there was an unauthorized employment before� I do not know that a correctly field H1 and later and approved LC and filed I485 can "cancel out" such a thing. Probably not.

    This is definitely a �lawyer� case . You might would be able to show and prove that you unintentionally ended up with this gray period with your first employer (this would be hard though) and ever since you followed the immigration law. From your stand point (unfortunately this will be not the USCIS�s one ) you are here legally since 2003 June. This is already 7 years. You might can file for some relief - based on extra hardship or something - I do not know this side .

    If this unauthorized employment issue is true then consult about the real chances you might have with a lawyer who knows this pretty well...
    Good luck



    more...


    house images selena gomez and justin selena gomez and justin bieber 2011 pictures. Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez
  • Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez



  • dce.deepak
    09-18 05:44 PM
    its not 800,000 its around 190,000 for all EB1,2,3
    look at here May 2010 data
    USCIS - Previous Pending Employment-Based I-485 Inventory (http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/uscis/menuitem.eb1d4c2a3e5b9ac89243c6a7543f6d1a/?vgnextoid=16551543455e5210VgnVCM100000082ca60aRCR D&vgnextchannel=16551543455e5210VgnVCM100000082ca60a RCRD)

    Family based is also heavily backlogged. How can there be flow of thousands of unused visas in Family Based for flow to Employment Based? Even in Family based there are categories 1, 2A, 2B, 3 and 4. The visas will first flow from top to bottom in Family Based. Wouldn't all the categories have to be current before any visas flow to Employment based? I read somewhere that the employment based backlog size is 800,000 applications. :confused: Let's say even if there is a small number of visa flow from Family Based to Employment Based, how can a small number of visa flow from Family Based to employment based backlog be sufficient to approve 800,000 applications?





    tattoo selena gomez and justin bieber selena gomez and justin bieber 2011 pictures. Rumor has it that Selena may
  • Rumor has it that Selena may



  • lskreddy
    07-30 10:11 AM
    Pappu - I agree with you in totality that it is an opportunity wasted when people focus on the individual issues. But, after listening in on a couple of calls, I find the whole call to be not much of use as they always defer the question with 'we have asked the TSC to find out' or 'that is for the USCIS to answer'.

    I appreciate a channel of communication and a watchdog for USCIS activities but when communicating regarding problems with USCIS, I see ombudsman's office as a level of indirection. They seem to identify problems, pass on as a report that gets nowhere or gets partially addressed.

    If USCIS took cues and had allowed a conference call with the USCIS leadership directly, or if one of us (could be me but I need some ideas as to how to approach) could do such a thing, we could see far more benefit in gathering more significant problems and getting them answered.

    I would rather hear the news from the 'horse's mouth' than listening to someone who barely has an influence. I would gladly stand corrected if history has shown otherwise.



    more...


    pictures justin bieber and selena gomez selena gomez and justin bieber 2011 pictures. selena gomez and justin bieber
  • selena gomez and justin bieber



  • sobers
    06-29 01:42 PM
    Obviously using approved labor (or substitute labor) is a shady practice and many desi consulting companies are employing this scam. If they don't share this info with you, you can either:
    1) Continue working with this company in the hope they are doing everything by the book and this will all work out
    OR
    2) Go work for a bonfide employer





    dresses February 6 - With Justin selena gomez and justin bieber 2011 pictures. justin bieber selena gomez
  • justin bieber selena gomez



  • snathan
    02-13 01:14 AM
    H1B - LCA Related Issues - How can we save ourselves ???

    HI
    I guess everybody know by now that ICE arrested 11 H1 workers mainly due to mail fraud/wire fraud, and these frauds

    I am starting this thread to discuss what we can do to save ourselves from LCA related issues.

    ** LCA is very important and H1 b employees should work as per LCA - Period.
    Location, job and every thing should be as per LCA. No questions.
    I am afraid, most of the H1b guys do not even have LCAs with them.

    ** This is very concerned for all the DESI Consulting companies H1 employees, as we never work at LCA place. I am going to give ultimatum to my employer to change LCA and keep all the docs in place. Otherwise i am going to change to employer, where they are good wrt papers.


    Please throw your suggestions to make our H1 system clean and save H1 employees.


    Whenever you move from one state to another....urge your employer to file the LCA amendment. Thats the only way to save ourself.



    more...


    makeup selena gomez and justin bieber selena gomez and justin bieber 2011 pictures. images selena gomez and justin
  • images selena gomez and justin



  • lj_rr
    08-24 01:13 PM
    Anyone found a solution for this yet?





    girlfriend Rumor has it that Selena may selena gomez and justin bieber 2011 pictures. +2011+with+selena+gomez
  • +2011+with+selena+gomez



  • johnnybhai
    03-19 10:09 AM
    For the folks (Ajju) who e-filed using a new SSN for their wives - and used the Paperless option: I understand that you have to put $0 for AGI, how about the PIN - should I (correctly) enter the PIN that was used for the 2006 filing OR does that have to change as well?
    I have e-filed using $0 and last year's PIN, waiting to see if that goes through. It's been rejected twice so far, since I was using non-zero AGI amount.

    Thanks!





    hairstyles images selena gomez and justin selena gomez and justin bieber 2011 pictures. makeup selena gomez and justin
  • makeup selena gomez and justin



  • WeShallOvercome
    07-31 06:28 PM
    My I-485(with G-28) was filed by our company lawyer and company did not let us file EAD. I'm filing EAD on my own after USCIS made it clear with FAQ2 that they will accept EAD applications without the I-485 Receipt notice.

    My questions is, Can I be sure the receipt notice for the EAD will come to me and not to the lawyer by any chance? I don't have any intention of using EAD but don't want my employer/lawyer know that I have filed it.

    Thanks





    yetanotherguyinline
    11-09 01:01 PM
    I have decent writing skills and can help.





    jsb
    10-29 04:04 PM
    I've done it. Well, basically my attorney sent a notice to the USCIS, but I think you can do it too by sending a simple letter to the Service Center. There is no form for that as far as I know.

    It is clear to change from 'old' or 'new' attorney, but there is nothing mentioned for 'no attorney'. I think best is to call USCIS and find out the best way to do it.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment