Popular Post

Monday, June 27, 2011

jennifer lopez twins 2011

images Jennifer Lopez jennifer lopez twins 2011. jennifer lopez twins pictures
  • jennifer lopez twins pictures



  • SunnySurya
    07-17 12:44 PM
    Any Idea, why the processing times have not been released yet?





    wallpaper jennifer lopez twins pictures jennifer lopez twins 2011. 2010; jennifer lopez twins
  • 2010; jennifer lopez twins



  • nousername
    04-29 08:46 PM
    There is no limit as to how many companies can apply for your H1 transfer. 2 or 10 is the same.. The idea is to get a reply ASAP. I would suggest to apply under premium process

    To best of my knowledge you are out-of-status but wait.. Don't worry. I personally have been out-of-status like this three (3) times, so it is not that bad. At one time it took me almost 4 months to look for another job and I still got portability (i.e. H1 transfer with new I-94). Other time I got a job in 2 months and still had to take a trip back home for new stamp.

    I know it is easier said then done but trust me, take it easy on your self as this will help your family also. You have already applied for a transfer, just switch to premium process and you should be ok.. What USCIS cares about is recent paystub, which can be 1 month or two old..

    God bless..





    jennifer lopez twins 2011. Jennifer Lopez aka JLO has
  • Jennifer Lopez aka JLO has



  • arunmohan
    07-29 05:39 PM
    Did anyone ask about EB3-India backlog?





    2011 2010; jennifer lopez twins jennifer lopez twins 2011. jennifer lopez twins pictures
  • jennifer lopez twins pictures



  • MA001
    10-30 01:31 PM
    See this link, give your comments ( I suggest to be brief & to the point).

    http://blogs.usatoday.com/oped/2006/10/immigration_is_.html



    more...


    jennifer lopez twins 2011. Jennifer Lopez Twins Birthday
  • Jennifer Lopez Twins Birthday



  • rama0083
    03-07 12:41 PM
    My wife, who has been with me in the US since 2005, re-entered the US (after a vacation in India) on an H4 visa on JAN-18-2008 but the immigration official at the airport wrongly stamped the entry date as JAN-18-2007? The entry date on the passport is also stamped wrongly as JAN-18-2007. How big a deal is this? The expiry date of the visa is stamped correctly as Nov-2009. I read that the place to get this corrected is the US Customs and Border Protection Deferred Inspection Site where she entered (Chicago):

    http://www.customs.ustreas.gov/xp/cgov/toolbox/contacts/deferred_inspection/

    But when I called the office I got voice-mail. Is there any other way to get this corrected?





    jennifer lopez twins 2011. jennifer lopez twins now.
  • jennifer lopez twins now.



  • jcrajput
    06-18 02:58 PM
    We are planning to visit India in the month of November. We are looking to stamp our passport with H1B/H4 visas at Mumbai. How we can select appointment dates for the week of November 9 to November 13.
    I have tried to look at VFS website (https://www.vfs-usa.co.in) but not showing any dates after month of July...
    Can anyone please help me?

    Also, we are looking to stamp our passport the next day when we arrive in Mumbai. Do anyone know the good hotel near by embassy to stay?

    I really appriciate your help.

    Thank you.



    more...


    jennifer lopez twins 2011. Jennifer Lopez Hits Her Stride
  • Jennifer Lopez Hits Her Stride



  • tabletpc
    08-27 02:06 PM
    Krishnam70,

    Thanks for the details. I still have some questions and would like to clarify with you.. Was wondering if you could provide me u r contact number or email id.

    Thanks





    2010 Jennifer Lopez aka JLO has jennifer lopez twins 2011. Jennifer Lopez
  • Jennifer Lopez



  • glus
    01-03 11:03 AM
    Going to school itself will not have any effect on your H-1B status. If you stop working for the H1b employer, then your H-1B status is gone. If you have EAD, you can continue working for anyone else. This has no effect on GC processing, as long as you can show that there is the same or similar position for you when they adjudicate your i485. I assume your 485 has been pending for more than 180days and that your I140 is approved. Your new employer, if you leave h-1b, will need to produce a letter that he has a position that is similar in title and duties to the orginal sponsor's position. Only with such a proof your GC can be approved later on. Keep in mind you must keep EAD always if you leave your H-1B employer.



    more...


    jennifer lopez twins 2011. jennifer lopez twins birthday.
  • jennifer lopez twins birthday.



  • belmontboy
    05-22 07:05 PM
    As mentioned by my HR attorney applied my labour application electronically on march 17th and forwarded me a case number starting with c , so i am assuming it was appl;ied at chicago center.

    Its more then two months now i did not have any update from my HR inturn from attorney.
    At the time of aplying attorney did not took any signature either from me or my HR , she said we have to sign at the later stages.

    My fear is I might get a query or it may go into incomplete staus as it was not filled properly.
    I am not sure if it should be filed in that way ....
    Let me know if i am heading in right direction ...

    Signature is not required for filing. u need to sign form 9089 if there is an audit or approval.

    Recent trends for PERM processing are around 60-90 days.





    hair jennifer lopez twins pictures jennifer lopez twins 2011. Jennifer Lopez. Rate It:
  • Jennifer Lopez. Rate It:



  • snathan
    07-31 01:23 PM
    Thank you for your prompt response

    1. Since company did not send me to USA after getting h1b visa 32 months back. Can he take legal action to pay liquidated charges? as mentioned below in the agreement.

    Extract from Agreement: If the employee terminates the agreement prior to the minimum period of 18 months, the employee will pay company liquidated charges of 4000 USD.

    2.Can New Jersy laws applicable in India to send a legal notice to me?

    3. Since I have not travelled to USA on H1B, Can I be called an Employee of that company who processed my H1B.

    4. Can I take any legal action against him as he did not send me to USA despite the fact that I renewed the Bank Guarantee twice.

    Pls answer the above 3 questions.


    No. They can not do anything. Just send the above document to them and tell you will inform DOL and USCIS if they keep pestering you



    more...


    jennifer lopez twins 2011. 2011 Jennifer Lopez twins Max
  • 2011 Jennifer Lopez twins Max



  • md_alien
    10-07 01:20 PM
    If you have an international driving license/permit, you can get a full MD license on its basis. I believe you only have to give a written test and a driving test. No drivers ed. etc. Probably you might have to take a Drug and Alcohol test too but thats not a big hassle.





    hot Jennifer Lopez Twins Birthday jennifer lopez twins 2011. Jennifer Lopez is riding on a
  • Jennifer Lopez is riding on a



  • desidude
    07-22 12:12 AM
    sundarpn,

    I had the same questions and clarified with my attorney.

    1. Yes, you can change your job after 180 days, as you get the portability. Your 485 will remain good standing.

    2. Yes, you can extend.

    3. Doesn't matter who your new employer is, you can still sponser your wife when dates are current in the future, provided your wife should be living in US then.


    Nave_Kum,
    I don't understand your post. can you explain?

    I too want to change jobs after 6 months of filing 485 and want to continue on H1 despite having EAD so that I can get my future spouse on H4. (then add/file her 485 when dates become current)

    If I change to a new employer after 6 months (on H1b transfer):
    1. Will my 485 remain in good standing

    2. Can I get 3 yr extension of H1b from the new employer(as I have I-140 copy).

    3. Can I file my spouses 485 when the dates become current (despite working for a new employer on H1b.)


    If u dont use ur EAD for the first 6 months, then u can join the new employer any time using ur H1B. But immediately after the date of EAD activation, u will need to stick with the corresponding employer for the next 6 mnths.[/QUOTE]



    more...


    house girlfriend hot jennifer lopez twins 2011. jennifer lopez twins pictures 2011 jennifer lopez twins 2011. 2011 Jennifer lopez twins max
  • 2011 Jennifer lopez twins max



  • terpcurt
    November 2nd, 2003, 10:44 AM
    Both of the following are about 500KB, so beforewarned...

    I put a smaller beetle macro into the front-page gallery area, but here's a couple others.

    1 Upclose and personal with a dandelion.

    2. The same lens, used conventionally for a landscape. I printed this out at 19x13 and it's going to get framed.



    Nice shots.......... I like the close ups with Macro, and also the landscapes with the old buildings overrun with ivy

    ead job suggest please [Archive] - Immigration Voice

    View Full Version : ead job suggest please






    tattoo jennifer lopez twins now. jennifer lopez twins 2011. jennifer lopez twins 2011.
  • jennifer lopez twins 2011.



  • skark
    03-03 09:53 AM
    what am I missing here? other than the hassle of getting paper copies filled out/ printed and the advantage of getting a refund a few weeks earlier, what is the advantage of e-filing?

    Those are pretty desirable advantages plus there is a chance that your mail could be lost and there is no confirmation with paper filing!

    Anyway I efiled it and it was accepted as well. I had no response from IRS regarding the letter we sent about getting a new SSN!



    more...


    pictures Jennifer Lopez Hits Her Stride jennifer lopez twins 2011. Jennifer Lopez: Gucci with the
  • Jennifer Lopez: Gucci with the



  • amsgc
    05-29 08:13 PM
    The highlighted statement doesn't seem to be correct. You can have more than one employer file an H-1B petiton for you.
    Until the time you left your university employer, you were in status with the original H-1B (cap exempt).
    Now, you need to either get the job back at the university, or ask the consultant outfit (A) to employ you.

    Could you state the reason given my USCIS for denying the H-1B petition filed by consultant (B)?

    Also, I would refrain from using the word "transfer", as there is no such thing. It is always a new petition, with request to not count it in the yearly cap.


    Get a good attorney to solve this issue as practically speaking, you were out of status from period of 2006-2008 as your Company A's Approval overrided your university H1.

    USCIS is expecting that you submitted Company A's Approval for transfer instead of University's H1B Approval

    This is not a legal advise. Please get in touch with a immigration attorney.





    dresses Jennifer Lopez is riding on a jennifer lopez twins 2011. Jennifer Lopez Explains Why
  • Jennifer Lopez Explains Why



  • srinivas_o
    09-16 02:11 PM
    Hello Gurus,

    I am July 2nd filer like so many others. I have changed employer after 9 month of filing I-485. I-140 was approved in Jun 2007. I have AP approved.

    My question : Is it advisable to travel to India and come back on AP? the reason I am asking is I have changed the employer? Will that affect my entry back to USA in any way at immigration check? Please advise.

    Thanks in advance.

    --Srinivas



    more...


    makeup jennifer lopez twins birthday. jennifer lopez twins 2011. girlfriend hot jennifer lopez twins 2011. jennifer lopez twins pictures 2011
  • girlfriend hot jennifer lopez twins 2011. jennifer lopez twins pictures 2011



  • TwinkleM
    07-02 02:55 AM
    My lawyer did receive the RFE for new H1 application.

    Since we did not mention whether embassy case or consulate case, they have asked to prove my legal immigrant status while filing the new H1. The reason, we did not chose the above option as I wanted to avoid consulate case & avoid traveling outside the country.

    But, since now we have no choice but to chose consulate case, I was wondering if you all could guide whether to choose Home country or Third country (Canada or Mexico).

    I personally want to go to neighboring country instead of home country as that would save lot of time.

    Can somebody please provide with pros & cons to get it stamped from Home Country V/S third country.

    Also,

    1) what are the chances of stamping of approved H1 being denied in Home Country V/S Third Country.

    2) In worst scenario, how many days can they make us wait outside USA before they approve or disapprove?

    3) What are the chances of them disapproving my case?

    4) Am I allowed to take my U.S citizen kids along with me to the consulate?

    5) Which consulate is a safer option in terms of stamping my approved H1 & port of Entry.
    Canada - port of Entry thru road.
    Mexico
    India - Port of Entry in NJ or NY or Atlanta or Boston

    Also, would highly appreciate if people could post their experiences of recent H1 stamping along with the location of consulate.

    Advices from the expert lawyers, senior & junior members is appreciated.

    Thanx in Advance





    girlfriend jennifer lopez twins 2011. jennifer lopez twins 2011. Jennifer Lopez doesn#39;t miss
  • Jennifer Lopez doesn#39;t miss



  • gcdreamer05
    01-30 11:07 AM
    Sorry to hear about your situation...

    There are few things you can do immediately. Try to see if you can afford to become a full time student (f1 visa)... talk to an attorney and find out this option, if you can join some school then you are not out of status, nor will be your wife.

    If you are eligible to apply for an EAD do that too.

    Really sorry man, dont worry this too will pass for sure...





    hairstyles 2011 Jennifer Lopez twins Max jennifer lopez twins 2011. Celebs Tags: Jennifer Lopez,
  • Celebs Tags: Jennifer Lopez,



  • tnite
    07-26 02:17 PM
    I live in Jersey City. I am planning to move to NYC. My company and job location stays the same. I have filed my I-485 (received July 23rd) with I-140pending. I don't have my I-485 receipt notice, only I-140 receipt.

    1) Is it safe to change one's residence(different state) ?

    2) How do I update my address for I-485 so that I get the receipt notice at the new address ? As far as I know USCIS stuff is not forwarded by USPS.

    Thanks
    Funny that you're talking about moving and I thought about my life for a moment and here it is :

    I was supposed to move couple of months ago to Stamford, CT (ninety miles form where I live and work now) but decided to stay after the July bulletin became current.I informed the apt mgmt that I want to extend the lease .

    I didnt want to move after hearing horror stories from folks who did(Some of them did not get the FP notices, receipts and all that stuff).

    Then sent in all the papers on July 2nd. USCIS came out and said we are not going to accept. I waited for a week. Nothing was happening so decided to move by the end of August.Called in the Mgmt and informed that I will move out by the end of August.

    The came July 17th , when USCIS reversed their decision to accept. I called in the mgmt and told them some excuse and ask them to extend the lease by another month. Never ending uncertainity continues......

    This is my story folks.Some may want to know Why I want to move, My wife got her project in jersey city and we decided that living in Stamford,CT would be half way for each of us and that was the only way we could live together. 90 miles drive each way for me and 11/2 hr each way for her .
    End of the day, thats what matters.





    sku
    09-11 04:25 PM
    Just to clarify

    Last Option Sept 2004 - Jan 2005 Priority Date ...Should be read as Oct 2004 - Jan 2005 Priority Date.





    linuxra
    02-17 08:09 PM
    currently iam working with vsginc they filed my greencard processing through different company axiom
    i applied for 485 and iam past 180 days
    i have never been on axiom payroll
    can anybody tell me can i use ac21 portability ?
    Thanks



    No comments:

    Post a Comment