Popular Post

Monday, June 27, 2011

nicki minaj before surgery images

images nicki minaj plastic surgery nicki minaj before surgery images. nicki minaj before after
  • nicki minaj before after



  • GCNirvana007
    10-08 05:03 PM
    You have to actually work for company A- be on their staff, be on their payroll, be there full time employee. W2 is only issued if u work with them and draw salary.

    Ok. So whoever runs my payroll is my employer. Lets say its Company C.

    Question is

    Am I obligated to Company A in any way?
    Am I obligated to Company B which had my recent H1B?

    Based on the answers i am assuming no but will wait to hear from you guys.





    wallpaper nicki minaj before after nicki minaj before surgery images. tattoo Nicki Minaj before
  • tattoo Nicki Minaj before



  • kirupa
    01-24 04:07 PM
    Added those notes sage and iamthejuggler :)





    nicki minaj before surgery images. Nicki Minaj before and after
  • Nicki Minaj before and after



  • GCSOON-Ihope
    06-14 04:57 PM
    On what basis does I-485 get processed?
    Is it based on Labor application (Priority Date) or by date of receipt of I-485 application? :confused:

    Or by luck of the draw?:cool:


    The applications themselves are processed by receipt date but the approval still depends on your PD.Someone correct me if I am wrong...





    2011 tattoo Nicki Minaj before nicki minaj before surgery images. photos of nicki minaj before surgery. Nicki Minaj is an up and
  • photos of nicki minaj before surgery. Nicki Minaj is an up and



  • SonnyD
    10-18 03:26 PM
    Congratulations brother. One of the questions they ask is- are you a member of any association or any organization.If and when they ask, this would be a good time for you to inform the officer of any volunteer work you do. Or tell them how you contribute to the community. Also tell them if you donate to charities. Just a thought.

    Please only answer the questions that are asked. Answer to the point and be precise. Brother Sanju has given good advise too. Let your wife answer the question, if the Officer was asking her. Please do not try to answer for her.


    Good luck and God bless
    SonnyD



    more...


    nicki minaj before surgery images. photos of nicki minaj before surgery. plastic nicki minaj booty
  • photos of nicki minaj before surgery. plastic nicki minaj booty



  • rajenk
    02-08 12:49 AM
    Advance Parole. You are not alone. :)

    Thanks, I got it. I even looked up on USCIS e-file page. E-file is the way to go...:)





    nicki minaj before surgery images. nicki minaj before surgery and
  • nicki minaj before surgery and



  • gcpadmavyuh
    09-23 01:51 PM
    Thanks Jindhal.

    I have been working with the Director of International Students office at the university from day 1.

    After going through the discussions, and convincing her that my wife can work, she is now asking for law that allows AOS candidates to take up graduate study.

    Frustrating!



    Having an EAD ensures you can receive scholarships, grants, and any other financial assistantship. If you have an H4 you cannot work on campus or off campus and cannot receive any money from the university. My suggestion to the OP would be to get in touch with the International Students sections at the university and talk to the head or someone higher up. If possible set up a meeting and explain your situation and visa category. Maybe they might change their minds.

    Best of luck and please post what your final decision was, I am going to be in a similar situation a year from now.



    more...


    nicki minaj before surgery images. Wannabe rapper Nicki Minaj of
  • Wannabe rapper Nicki Minaj of



  • chprav
    10-24 09:47 AM
    I've not get EAD and AP and been waiting for last few months. My wife got both EAD and AP. Is it good idea to call USCIS I/O about my status of EAD and AP? I applied for all 485/EAD/AP in june last week and got the notice on Aug 15th. Please check my signature for more information.

    Please suggest me.

    If I've to call, what is the procedure? Please let me know





    2010 Nicki Minaj before and after nicki minaj before surgery images. nicki minaj plastic surgery
  • nicki minaj plastic surgery



  • ajay
    04-21 10:58 AM
    My wife had gone to DMV in fair oaks mall and they had asked her to produce the original I485 and unfortunately we don't carry it. Our license is going to expire next month.

    Anybody know what we can do in this situation. Has anybody got a licence recently from VA state.

    thanks



    more...


    nicki minaj before surgery images. nicki minaj body efore
  • nicki minaj body efore



  • deafTunes123
    08-23 02:11 PM
    Mine is Opposite. EAD issued for 2 years even though my PD is current (based on interfile). Don't know whether the interfile is successful or not.





    hair photos of nicki minaj before surgery. Nicki Minaj is an up and nicki minaj before surgery images. girlfriend more is nicki minaj body fake. nicki minaj body efore surgery.
  • girlfriend more is nicki minaj body fake. nicki minaj body efore surgery.



  • Azgc005
    07-19 09:04 PM
    Provided your future employer is willing to transfer H1-B



    more...


    nicki minaj before surgery images. hair nicki+minaj+efore+surgery nicki minaj images efore surgery. dresses
  • hair nicki+minaj+efore+surgery nicki minaj images efore surgery. dresses



  • snathan
    02-17 08:19 PM
    currently iam working with vsginc they filed my greencard processing through different company axiom
    i applied for 485 and iam past 180 days
    i have never been on axiom payroll
    can anybody tell me can i use ac21 portability ?
    Thanks

    You did your GC for future employement and never worked for them. Now you want to use AC21. Do you think this as a fraud. You will get into trouble sooner or later.





    hot photos of nicki minaj before surgery. plastic nicki minaj booty nicki minaj before surgery images. nicki minaj plastic surgery
  • nicki minaj plastic surgery



  • kannan
    07-21 03:02 PM
    Has the legal name of your company changed in the recent times. It happened in my case (used to work for a big 4 firm), the I-140 petition was filed with the name "123 extended business services LLC". Later the company lawyers applied another I-140 was filed with a name of "123 Consulting extended business services". Both my I-140's got approved within a gap of 3 months.



    Actually this is my previous employer I-140. I ported the PD only.Do i have to worry.



    more...


    house makeup hot nicki minaj before nicki minaj before surgery images. nicki minaj booty efore
  • nicki minaj booty efore



  • pappu
    08-15 04:07 PM
    Pappu,
    Their site does not list "Retrogression" as an issue faced by Indians in EB catagory.
    I was urging members to contact any of the indian organizations listed as links to get support for our cause. These organizations are either formed by groups of professionals in a occupation or by regional groups from india. We have already got support from Indian Physician association and it helped us a lot when we went to meet lawmakers or spoke with the media. Likewise if other members could make individual efforts, it will be greatly appreciated.





    tattoo nicki minaj before surgery and nicki minaj before surgery images. pictures-nicki-minaj-efore-
  • pictures-nicki-minaj-efore-



  • macml
    01-29 05:44 PM
    Sorry, I can't help you out on how to fill out the application. My lawyer did it for me.



    more...


    pictures Wannabe rapper Nicki Minaj of nicki minaj before surgery images. nicki minaj before surgery
  • nicki minaj before surgery



  • Dhundhun
    06-09 02:39 PM
    I just spoke to an Immigration Officer about the status of my pending I-485 application using InfoPass, and all she said was "it is waiting for a visa number". She seemed to be very ignorant of general USCIS regs and laws, but she called somebody and this is the answer she came up with.

    My category is EB2-India with PD of Feb 2004 which is current for June. So, my question to all the gurus here is: WTF does this mean "waiting for a visa number"? i told her that my PD is current, so there is no need for waiting, but then she told me that my application was received on July 2nd 2007 and I need to wait. I tried explaining that 485 receipt date has no relation to PD, but it was a lost cause.

    Any comments from the wise on this board?

    My Understanding:
    #1. The Receipt Date has relationship with Processing Date. If Processing Date is not current with respect to Receipt Date, file will not be picked for processing.

    #2. When file is picked based on Processing Date and Priority Date is current, USICS asks for a Visa Number from DOS (Department of State). Visa Number is individual specific. USCIS sets Priority Date, but Visa Number is given by DOS and DOS can say USICS to wait, if Visa Numbers are not available.

    I am sorry to say that I am still not a wise on this board, but thought, I could comment on it.





    dresses nicki minaj plastic surgery nicki minaj before surgery images. nicki minaj before surgery
  • nicki minaj before surgery



  • coopheal
    03-01 02:10 PM
    Have we stopped contribution thru google checkout?



    more...


    makeup nicki minaj body efore nicki minaj before surgery images. makeup hot nicki minaj before
  • makeup hot nicki minaj before



  • coolest_me
    05-07 11:57 AM
    I took the appointment with Dr for Today. Will keep the thread updated ..





    girlfriend pictures-nicki-minaj-efore- nicki minaj before surgery images. dresses Re: Nicki Minaj Before
  • dresses Re: Nicki Minaj Before



  • plassey
    09-05 12:01 PM
    What's the big deal, if it is not this year may be in next few years another bill will be introduced. Bills will kept being introduced and some day one of those bill will pass.

    Why should I worry about it? Do you really think you can make a difference?

    Even the answer is yes, people with late priority dates should be more worried as they are the ones who will get their GC in several years. If they are not worried, why are you?

    You know there is a saying that goes in my country, you can bring horse to water but you can't make him drink.

    So dude take it easy... Even though in 5-10 years but folks will get their GC (of course assuming other things remain constant)





    hairstyles hair nicki+minaj+efore+surgery nicki minaj images efore surgery. dresses nicki minaj before surgery images. images nicki minaj surgery.
  • images nicki minaj surgery.



  • arunasri
    09-19 03:42 PM
    my PD is July 2004 EB3. I got 2 yrs EAD approved on 9/10.





    trueguy
    04-28 12:04 PM
    No issues for me when I came back on H1B on 4/20/2009.

    I had a H1B stamped on my passport from my previous employer and I was carrying new H1B approval notice from my current employer. I got I-94 till the validity of my new H1B approval from my current employer.

    No issues whatsoever, no question asked and it was smooth sail.





    doctor
    01-26 04:10 PM
    Thank you so much for your responses so far, it is a good starting point for us.


    [QUOTE=ryan;2280334]Please, don't take this wrong way. I assume you moved to the US to seek the positives this land has to offer your children, whilst holding on to certain cultures / values from your hometown. Hence, I don't understand why ..QUOTE]

    Ryan, As I mentioned it is not about us (parents). We either ignore it or dont come across it openly. I have been out of india for long time now but never had to consider this before. It is different for children and playgrounds, it is not about missing india. Maybe you dont have small children or if you do please let me know the different cities you have lived so far and I will appreciate it.
    Thanks



    No comments:

    Post a Comment