Popular Post

Monday, June 27, 2011

desktop wallpapers with quotes

images wallpaper quotes for desktop. desktop wallpapers with quotes. wallpaper quotes for desktop.
  • wallpaper quotes for desktop.



  • skdskd
    08-31 11:21 AM
    http://www.cnn.com/CNN/Programs/lou.dobbs.tonight/





    wallpaper wallpaper quotes for desktop. desktop wallpapers with quotes. quotes - desktop wallpaper
  • quotes - desktop wallpaper



  • shreekhand
    08-03 12:39 AM
    Well...most of the applications who applied for I-485 before retrogression hit in 2005 are already approved. So actually we are not seeing an effect of those applications.

    What we are witnessing is the effect of all those who could not apply for I-485 from early 2001 till now because of the combined effect of retrogression and BEC! And as if that was not enough all those with PD's up until July 31, 2007 are applying (good for them) but making matters even difficult!!!



    We are now seeing the effects of all those applications. Does this make any sense. It's some interesting pattern but I am not completely able to analyze the situation. Any inputs??





    desktop wallpapers with quotes. Day desktop wallpapers
  • Day desktop wallpapers



  • GCAmigo
    05-22 12:04 PM
    ALL of them will fedex overnight to reach the concerned office by June1st..





    2011 quotes - desktop wallpaper desktop wallpapers with quotes. makeup wallpaper quotes for
  • makeup wallpaper quotes for



  • TheColonial
    04-24 12:18 AM
    Search SDL its a nice way to learn graphics and moving imges and such.

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Simple_DirectMedia_Layer

    Whoa! The guy says he wants to learn Win32 and you point him at SDL? Interesting! :)

    Everything that you want to do can be achieved without touching DirectX or OpenGL (and hence SDL), and using them will only confuse you if you're looking to learn to write Windows code.

    I'd recommend attempting your problem using nothing but Win32 and the core C++ functionality - IMHO, you should avoid muddying the waters with other APIs.

    Just my $0.02.
    OJ



    more...


    desktop wallpapers with quotes. More Quotes Wallpaper
  • More Quotes Wallpaper



  • IV2007
    06-25 12:06 PM
    Guys,

    My wife is on first time H1. She got her H4 converted to H1 in Jan '07. I am applying for 485 and she's secondary applicant on my file.

    What are the pros & cons of travelling to India in 3rd week of Aug 07, assuming we will get the reciept by then (EB2) ?

    We have planned for H1 stamping back in India while she's on vacation.

    here's my thoughts on this; If her h1 gets stamped she doesn't need AP. however if H1 gets rejected for some reason, in that case she can stay back in India until I recieve the AP documents. I send it to her then she can travel back on AP. ??

    Any Suggestions or gyan on this !!!

    -shree





    desktop wallpapers with quotes. wallpaper desktop love quotes.
  • wallpaper desktop love quotes.



  • crystal
    04-11 02:56 PM
    When I look at any member public profile , I dont see Labor prority date and Category (Eb2/eb3). This is I guess because Labor priority date and category fields are not in addition information part of the profile. We need to move those fields into additional information part .



    more...


    desktop wallpapers with quotes. hair desktop wallpaper desktop
  • hair desktop wallpaper desktop



  • Munna Bhai
    11-15 04:27 PM
    This may seem as easy as it sounds, but could you get into trouble. Along with EVL USCIS also asks for pay stubs and W2s for RFE. This is to asses your intentions of continuing the job as mentioned in ur labour. Eventhough GC is for future employer. if USCIS finds out that you are not working in a job which matches the job description, it could create problems.

    No way they will ask for pay-stubs from future employer. With EAD you can do any job. They may ask for pay stubs and W2 from Current employer.





    2010 Day desktop wallpapers desktop wallpapers with quotes. wallpaper quotes for desktop.
  • wallpaper quotes for desktop.



  • sac-r-ten
    06-02 11:26 AM
    All the guys waiting in Canada, you can ask your passport and all other papers back from the Consulate and return to India and try stamping there.

    I have heard cases where people in india went for stamping and since they were put on Admin processing, took their passports and returned back on AP. Well, they had AP to fall back. But i think if you are too much worried staying in Canada, better to ask the consultate to return back all papers and passport and go back to homeland and try stamping there. Atleast you will be less worries in homeland and have a good time with family back there.

    Just my 2 cents.

    Good luck my friends.



    more...


    desktop wallpapers with quotes. quotes wallpaper. desktop
  • quotes wallpaper. desktop



  • bluez25
    08-26 12:16 PM
    Hey all,


    Saw August Visa Bulletin on Mid July.
    Checked the appointments PDF in chennai consulate and did not see appointments for August yet.
    Sent an email to Chennai consulate requesting when will my appointment be as per the new august bulletin and surprisingly they sent a reply saying that I was scheduled for August 11nth.
    Started preparing for the interview. Told my employer and client that I am leaving to India for the interview.
    Got the notarized copy of the employment letter.
    Started on July24th and reached July25th night.
    Got some sleep and went to local police station and applied for the PCC but the local police station asked too many question and gave me hard time.
    Went to Lister Laboratory and took the medicals.
    Went to local police station for atleast 10 times between saturday and Sunday following up but no proper answers
    Got the results from Listor laboratory and went to the Doctor and got the medical report done.
    Got frustrated and went to commissioners office on Monday and came to know that there is a official PCC format request in that office and applied for the same immediately.
    Personally met ACP and explained the situation and he promised me to get the PCC the very next day.
    went directly from the commisioner office to Passport office and applied for the PCC there too since the US consulate in chennai requested the PCC to be given form both passport office and the commissioners office.
    Tuesday Morning got police verification for me and my wife in our homes.
    Tuesday evening went to passport office and collected the PCC stamped in the passports and collected the PCC from them.
    Went to Commissioners office and collected the PCC from there too.
    Wednesday executed the secondary BCC affidavit since my name was not written on the BCC.
    Wednesday took all the documents and went to local VFS office and submitted all the documents and paid courier fees.
    Went to US Consulate on August 11th Morning around 7.30 AM.
    We were let inside and asked to wait in the waiting room for couple hours now.
    We were called around 10.00 AM and an Indian lady verified all the documents and asked for all the originals.
    The original documents requested are BCC, PCC, Offer letter, Affidavit, Marriage photos, marriage invitation,.....
    We told the officer that we have an infant and asked if it will take more time. The officer promised to call as first.
    10.45 AM they called us around 10.45 and took finger printing for me and my wife.
    11.15 AM an American lady officer called us and asked some questions like how long I have been in US, whom do I work for, whats my designation, and asked couple question to my wife.
    Finally congratulated us and said they are issuing the immigration visa to us and that we will get our passports in a week and handed over all the original documents back to us.
    Started from the consulate.
    Started to US on last Thursday.
    Reached on Thursday here at LAX port of entry.
    Asked to wait for an hour.
    took finger printing and asked us to get our baggage and waited in the waiting area.
    One hour from there one officer called and said the passports are stamped and we are all set to go.
    They told that the temporary visa is valid for one year and if I dont get the GC with in that time frame I should contact the local office then.
    Job done.

    Guys this forum was helpful to gather information and I wish all the very best for the ppl to sail smoothly and get their GC.





    hair makeup wallpaper quotes for desktop wallpapers with quotes. Park Bench Desktop Wallpaper
  • Park Bench Desktop Wallpaper



  • jonty_11
    08-06 12:46 PM
    did u happen to call USCIS Cust Service...which may have trigerred your approval?



    more...


    desktop wallpapers with quotes. 2010 desktop wallpapers quotes
  • 2010 desktop wallpapers quotes



  • amitjoey
    10-23 02:05 PM
    -------------------------------------

    I'm sorry, few details.
    Yes, the lawyer said that he will file to Nebraska.
    One small detail I did not understand: PD-priority date- is about the PD when I filled for LC or will be another PD for this I-140?
    About the fees:
    U.S. Government Fee: I-140- $475.00
    U.S. Government Fee: I-485 (includes I-765 and I-131) �$1010.00
    U.S. Government Fee: I-485 (includes I-765 and I-131) �$1010.00 - wife.

    the lawyer's fees are very high but I'm stuck and afraid to make changes at this last stage. I'm wrong?

    PD: Date when you filed your labor. Stays throughout untill 485 is adjudicated.
    Untill you get GC.
    Processing time of 140 is based on when you file it.
    I-140 Should be filed with Lawyers help (My advice) since the intent is to show that the employer has the financial muscle to keep paying you and it is really the employers petition. I-485 is your application to adjust status, and a lot of people have done it on their own without lawyers help.





    hot More Quotes Wallpaper desktop wallpapers with quotes. quotes - desktop wallpaper
  • quotes - desktop wallpaper



  • meridiani.planum
    07-30 06:24 AM
    I have a unique problem with possibly getting a green card too early. Please let me know how I can make this situation better. My priority date in EB2 India is in Jan 2006, which means potentially I could get my green card in 2-3 months.

    I plan to get engaged in December 2008 and married in December 2009 to an Indian born Australian citizen. As far as I can see, her chargeability would be from India.

    What are my options to make my life easier and to be able to successfully bring my future wife to the US the easiest possible way. So far, I have 2 options:

    1. Use the special E3 work visa for Australian citizens.
    2. If I dont get my GC within the next few months, do an early court marriage and invoke the following-to-join spouse when she is ready to come to the US.

    If you follow #1 while you will have your GC immediately your wife will need to maintain her E3 visa until your PD is current again.



    more...


    house 2011 love quotes desktop desktop wallpapers with quotes. wallpaper Quote desktop
  • wallpaper Quote desktop



  • zCool
    05-11 09:37 AM
    From all the discussion above, it's clear bigoted minuteman types who came up with this brilliant tactic of pushing point based system to delay and deny any type of immigration reform this year are winning rhetorical victory.
    Guyz.. please just SHUT UP.. No point in fighting with each other..
    first..
    anyone who thinks point-based system is being offered as an alternative.. This is a delay tactice.. These guyz are trying to run out the clock on Democratic leadership in 110th congress!!!

    2nd...
    Those you think it's a slippery slope or point based system won't work.. what is better..? all the non-english speaking, non-skilled family migrants eating up yours and mine Social security? or USA deciding who is better suited for
    Current immigration priorities are upside-down.. and they are bound to be corrected sometime.. but lets not waste OUR time and energy in chasing ghosts..

    BUT whatever your views.. don't give any credence to this divide and rule tactic..
    look at the folks pushing this.. Lou Dobbs, Sen. Sessions, Houston talk radio hosts.. for chrissakes.. last White Power rally had more liberal membership.. !





    tattoo wallpaper desktop love quotes. desktop wallpapers with quotes. desktop wallpaper of quotes.
  • desktop wallpaper of quotes.



  • radosav
    10-04 01:47 PM
    I-485 RD July 27 at Texas

    I-140 AD May 25, 06 at Texas, LUD on I-140 July 28, 07

    all checks (for I-485 & I-765) cashed Oct 3, 07 at California

    Both I-485 cases transfered back to Texas on Oct 2, 07
    I-765 shows received date as Oct 1, 07 and will stay at California. Does that mean I need to count 11 weeks from that date? And not from the date when packet was received in July?



    more...


    pictures hair desktop wallpaper desktop desktop wallpapers with quotes. Quote: Love Quotation
  • Quote: Love Quotation



  • pcs
    05-31 11:56 AM
    bump





    dresses quotes - desktop wallpaper desktop wallpapers with quotes. wallpaper desktop love quotes.
  • wallpaper desktop love quotes.



  • lostinbeta
    10-03 11:53 AM
    Thanks :) I while back I wrote an Action that produced the effect because I used to use the fade out effect a lot, but my Photoshop got screwed up somehow and I had to remove it. So I don't have that Action anymore:(

    Maybe I should remake it, I don't know, I don't use the effect as much anymore. I think I could just do it by hand.



    more...


    makeup quotes wallpaper. desktop desktop wallpapers with quotes. 2011 love quotes desktop
  • 2011 love quotes desktop



  • ganguteli
    05-06 03:32 PM
    http://www.usabal.com/seminars/#a2

    Michael Aytes, is one of the speaker in this conferenceif a couple of members attend with immigration voice badge on their shirts, this could be a good platform for immigrationvoice as a group to get noticed.

    Maybe people who are living around Washington DC neighborhood can attend to represent IV and their registration can be sponsored by IV.

    Just a thought. As we push our agenda, IV as an organization must get noticed in more places where USCIS is putting its face on.


    This conference is for lawyers and employers and organized by lawyers. The organizers are charging fees for it too.

    So what will IV gain by meeting lawyers and paying money to just get in?
    Or by showing our face to USCIS official, Do you think by showing your face you will get your greencard and can promote IV? If that is true why don't you go and sit in front of USCIS and show your face to everyone entering that building?

    And if you want to go then go. Why do you want IV to pay your $350?





    girlfriend desktop wallpaper of quotes. desktop wallpapers with quotes. desktop wallpapers quotes.
  • desktop wallpapers quotes.



  • breddy2000
    01-23 10:41 AM
    Can someone explain me what this processing date means?

    Is it the Receipt date or the Notice date? Assuming you have a receipt date of July 2nd 2007 and Notice date as Aug 12th 2007, does it mean the 485 case has been processed and pre-approved assuming if no RFE is raised on the case.

    Any expert comments





    hairstyles 2010 desktop wallpapers quotes desktop wallpapers with quotes. love quotes wallpaper desktop
  • love quotes wallpaper desktop



  • amitjoey
    02-12 03:09 PM
    Thanks. All we need is 800 people like Hari, who can contribute a little amount of money and a little amount of time by inviting other friends.
    Is it not true that it only takes about 10 minutes or so to invite other friends by mail to join IV and a $20/month.





    ssnd03
    03-04 04:59 PM
    What about the thousands who lost 2-4 years because they were stuck in namecheck, now the name check is cleared but the dates will not move..frigging idiots..too little too late

    Before giving the blue/green/red dots, think about this. they created a traffic jam and now they are suddenly releasing it. There were about 150-300k stuck in name check, now all of them are waiting for their PD to be current. (i am one of them too). Think how this will affect the overall queue.

    Priority dates were current before early 2005 due to FBI namecheck delays and other processing delays. Hence, EB visa numbers were always underused (and lost). If these processing delays were not so much back then, retrogression would have happened earlier, because there is always more demand than supply for EB visa numbers.

    Retrogression can only be resolved by increasing visa numbers and/or recapture of lost visa numbers. Retrogression has nothing to do with FBI namecheck delays. In fact FBI namecheck delays masked the retrogression for one or two years.

    We should be happy that namecheck delays are over for now and will restore some degree of FIFO.





    eagerr2i
    11-05 01:46 PM
    Thanks very much for helping with your air miles. I have complied a list of all who have pledged till now.

    IV core could use the airmiles in the coming months when there would be a need to make the trip to the national capital.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment