Popular Post

Sunday, June 26, 2011

lindsay lohan 2011 jail

images Lindsay Lohan does not deserve lindsay lohan 2011 jail. Lindsay Lohan Released From
  • Lindsay Lohan Released From



  • rb_248
    10-19 04:58 PM
    Friends,

    If you want to use AC21 and are worried about matching job descriptions, you may do the following:

    Go to the SWA O'net site: O*NET Code Connector - Occupation Search (http://www.onetcodeconnector.org/find/result)

    Get the O'net code under which your application was filed from your attorney. Use the search option to find out the details of the job description listed under your O'net code. Write down the job duties of your future employment and see is your future job duties match the duties of your O'net code. If it matches 100% you are good. If not, see to what extent it matches.

    My job duties matched about 60-70%. I took the risk because I didn't have a choice. I was laid off.

    My understanding is that your future job duties should be compared to your O'net job duties and not to your current function at your current firm.

    I guess this information helps you to do your ground work before you talk to your attorney. Using AC 21 is a pretty significant decision and can be done very safely if you have a good attorney to guide you through.

    PM me if you have any further questions.





    wallpaper Lindsay Lohan Released From lindsay lohan 2011 jail. Lindsay Lohan Will Be Going To
  • Lindsay Lohan Will Be Going To



  • solaris27
    08-14 03:31 PM
    1) find another employer and trasfer H1B
    2) send regt letter to old employer for all salary.
    3) report by filling form provided by javadeveloper
    4) he will beg you to take complain back
    5) you will get ur money --happy :)

    what is company name ?





    lindsay lohan 2011 jail. Lindsay Lohan is back in court
  • Lindsay Lohan is back in court



  • guygeek007
    08-06 11:08 AM
    I have a EB2 - I140 (PERM) pending at Texas from 06/2006 and another EB3-I140 (RIR) pending from 06/2007. When my lawyer filed the EB2-I140, he filed it with a copy of labor from DOL (not original hard copy). He says he did not know it would cause such a delay. My EB3-I140 however was filed on labor approved from the Dallas BEC. It was filed with the original copy of labor. Are there any people like me, who have endured a long wait because they did not have the original labor ? Please post your experiences here .......
    My i-140 premium processing application was filed on the 22nd of June,2007 as indicated in the information below. The package & check were returned in the first week of July. A letter indicating the reason for remittance and return was that the labor cert. attached was a photocopy and not the original.
    Now what does not make sense here is that the original labor was sent along with the original i140 application filed last year(in june 2006).
    I called the USCIS info line and the rep. suggested that i could resend it with an explanation.
    What concerns me is if i do resend it, would it be considered only after suspension of i140 premium is lifted or would it be considered as a case from last month and processed under premium.





    2011 Lindsay Lohan Will Be Going To lindsay lohan 2011 jail. Filed under: Lindsay Lohan,
  • Filed under: Lindsay Lohan,



  • ALLYYU
    08-16 10:13 AM
    Does anyone have any idea what the code stands for.

    485 RD 7/2
    ND 7/30
    FP date 8/28 for both me any my husband
    FP code 3



    more...


    lindsay lohan 2011 jail. Lindsay Lohan returned to
  • Lindsay Lohan returned to



  • chanduv23
    09-10 09:51 AM
    I ordered the Golf Tee - United colors of IV just now with the 1 to 5 business day shipping option, the second option. As I am planning to drive down Monday evening - I am hopeful that I will get it by then.

    I would still recommend that we bring a lot of shirts of various sizes to the rally. People will definitely buy them there.





    lindsay lohan 2011 jail. Lindsay Lohan is said to have
  • Lindsay Lohan is said to have



  • karanp25
    07-30 05:48 PM
    FYI: Last year, my wife (Dependent) got her EAD before mine was approved. Like i said, if u start looking for trends (and something that makes sense) the way USCIS works, u will most likely be disappointed.

    They just work randomly---there are so many June/July EAD filers who got their EADs approved in 3-4 weeks time frame, and then there are May filers (like me) who've just started seeing some approvals and some are still waiting with applications pending over 90 days.

    I am in the same boat. I received " Card Order� notification today for my case..but wife's case is still pending. I think there is a trend.

    Primary applicant's first.. dependents later.

    Any one got approval for their dependents yet?



    more...


    lindsay lohan 2011 jail. Lindsay Lohan May Escape Jail
  • Lindsay Lohan May Escape Jail



  • bkam
    01-31 03:15 AM
    Dear "colleagues in faith" :-), there is only one way to change the things with this immigration trap - we have to win the public opinion!

    Currently 350,000 highly qualified professionals working for this country are in a legal limbo which continues for years. Our current legal status is that of slaves. Yes, slaves! Nowadays it takes anywhere between 5 - 10 years from applying to receiving of a GC. We cannot change our employers within this period, the members of our families cannot work (at least legally) and our spouses lose their professional carrier; if our kids get in college they are treated as "aliens" (full tuition, no student loans, no scholarship); the loans we get are with higher interest rate (for "protection"); at the borders we are treated as "intruders" etc.

    The average Americans are honest hardworking people. If they are aware of the immigration problems faced by 350,000 hardworking professionals in this country, they will raise their voice and will help for resolving of this issue. They just need to know that. I believe that in addition to talking to senators etc., we have to find ways our issues to reach the media - newspapers, magazines and so on. An article in Times may lead to a lot of positive changes in the immigration system.





    2010 Lindsay Lohan is back in court lindsay lohan 2011 jail. Lindsay Lohan does not deserve
  • Lindsay Lohan does not deserve



  • peer123
    04-17 11:17 AM
    How to find associated SOC code with DOT code (DOT code is on LC certification, OCC code , Ind COde and OCC title is on certified LC)? I tried to find my case in the MS Access databases (from year 2001 to 2007) but could not find my case at all. My PD is May 2004, and LC certified March 2006(was sent to Backlog Center in Dallas), which MS Access database do I need to look into?

    My title on LC is programmer analyst (OCC code= 030.162-014), read thru the forum replies, found that programmer analyst have OCC code= 030.162-014 and SOC code=15-1031, most of them found their SOC code from MS Access database(some found in their Certified LC??? ). I am presuming my SOC code to be 15-1031, but wanted to confirm that. I am debating on invoking AC21, but need to make certain SOC code matches with future employer (future employer gave me job code as 15-1031) as my future title will be totally different (instead of programmer analyst, it will be IT Business Specialist).

    Any help/hint will be highly appreciated.

    Regards,
    GCCovet


    why donot you try to get the letter in the format that confirms to your labor, I know its really hard to make everything the same, but if job duties are the same then you may not have any issues



    more...


    lindsay lohan 2011 jail. Judge tells Lindsay Lohan
  • Judge tells Lindsay Lohan



  • psn1975
    11-05 09:52 PM
    no ... I did not use AC21.





    hair Filed under: Lindsay Lohan, lindsay lohan 2011 jail. Lindsay#39;s lawyer said
  • Lindsay#39;s lawyer said



  • Lasantha
    11-16 05:21 PM
    Celebrated for Krishna killing of the evil Narakasura.Unfortunately..this has become commercial like chirstmas and people forget the real reason and start interpreting thier own stories..it also marks Ram's return to Ayodhya after defeating Ravan.

    Then you must alert the senate because I don't see your version in the list in the Senate resolution. :cool:



    more...


    lindsay lohan 2011 jail. Lindsay+lohan+2011+mugshot
  • Lindsay+lohan+2011+mugshot



  • krishmunn
    05-20 01:44 PM
    Get HDFC receipt
    Fill DS -160 online (no 156 or 157). You can complete 160 even before paying fees though. You will need to upload photo in DS 160.
    2 days after the receipt was issued, take appointment (online).
    Arrange to drop the docs (copy of passport, copy of 797, Appointment Letter, Receipt) at VFS Center 3 days before interview (this step is unique for Mumbai consulate).
    Appear for interview

    You may also buy a Rs250 Ticket to Start & Stripe Lounge where you can sit inside till your appointment time (instead of standing outside in queue) and they will take you to consulate by bus right before interview. It is worth , particularly in hot (or pouring) month of July.





    hot Lindsay Lohan returned to lindsay lohan 2011 jail. Lindsay Lohan Jail Number
  • Lindsay Lohan Jail Number



  • Templarian
    11-11 12:48 PM
    Where are the winners posted? It's already 11th !
    Remember the time zones. The contested only ended 7 hours ago (think I did that math right).

    Plus voting just started for the Judges. They will submit their votes for the top entries (usually top 10) and then the community will vote in the poll shortly after.



    more...


    house Watermusicranger May 25, 2011 lindsay lohan 2011 jail. Lindsay Lohan Jail
  • Lindsay Lohan Jail



  • saiimmi
    02-16 11:01 PM
    3) If I invoke AC21 using my EAD and in the worst case scenario, if my 140 and 485 is rejected, can I then transfer my H1B to an other company (I still have some years left) or will that be a problem because I was not on H-1b at that time?

    I think you can still re-capture any year left in your 6 your term on your H1B. That is, even after going to EAD you can revert back to H1B in case of any issues. As always, this is just my understanding and could be wrong even.





    tattoo Lindsay Lohan is said to have lindsay lohan 2011 jail. Lindsay Lohan arrived for a
  • Lindsay Lohan arrived for a



  • gbof
    06-30 01:49 PM
    so far, I have heard about at least 30 cases over the internet including one personal case (my wife's) and all of the cancelled appointments seem to be either on 7th, 8th or 9th july. (My wife had it on 8th and got a cancellation notice with the same date which was delivered yesterday...)

    From forums, it appears that, a few of them already got their rescheduled notices, and some got the new date after calling... either way, I guess the above info seems to be true..... worst case scenario, if you don't get rescheduled notices (or dates by calling) by your appointment date, just go to the ASC. I know it's a pain... but I just don't want to give them a chance at denying and don't want to go thru all that hassle...

    pal :)

    I am so very ready for FP on 7/6 and now reading these cancellations is very irritating. To show up definitely require some-bit of planning. Why should they send notice at first placeand then cancel en-block. I only wish I donot get this cancellation notice before 6th and it goes on as scheduled.



    more...


    pictures Lindsay Lohan May Escape Jail lindsay lohan 2011 jail. Lindsay Lohan. Jail and
  • Lindsay Lohan. Jail and



  • thomachan72
    07-28 11:14 AM
    I dont know whether IV could raise this issue or members of each state could talk with the DMV (highest official) or even the governor of the state so that this ridiculous rule which is causing a lot of pain to lot of our members is taken care off. They introduced this rule to keep away people who are out of status to renew the lisence. For that they only need to check the visas / other documents and need not require the person to retake the whole test. The DMV claims that this is required because as of the date of expiry of your (non renewable) lisence, you actually dont have a lisence to renew and therefore have to redo the whole thing.





    dresses Lindsay Lohan Jail Number lindsay lohan 2011 jail. Lindsay Lohan may avoid jail
  • Lindsay Lohan may avoid jail



  • franklin
    02-09 10:48 AM
    In light of recent efforts to find out how each and every one of us can help our cause, I'm starting this thread to find specific things we can do to help.

    Place trust in your core team. They are working on things that we can not know about.

    But what can we do? Other than just contributing? Each of us needs to take inititive in our own way. If 2 members in NJ can distribute flyers for a few hours - can't EVERYONE active here do something with a similar impact?

    * Remain positive and focused.
    Focus your efforts on contacting someone in the media, a friend, a fellow green card chaser. For every post that you make on this forum, write and email to send to someone. If you make a negative post about how things are hopeless, you write 2 emails to spread the word.

    Pick someone on these lists, and send an email. http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=2499 Pappu has another post somewhere with a huge list of media outlet emails. I can't find it right now for the life of me


    * Thinking outside the box
    Been frustrated by main media coverage of our issues? Want to scream when Lou Dobbs comes on? Have you thought of different mediums that could work in a different way? Distribute those flyers at a local commute stop, write to www.moveon.org, or one of the NPR stations.



    * Response
    Every time someone posts a new article on this board, make the effort to respond to the reporter involved in the article. Even with 200 active members, if ever reporter gets even 100 emails all about the same issue soon after their article is released.

    The general public don't know about our problem, we all know that polititcans are notoriously out of touch. Let's leave the sensitive influence to the core team, and we can help tackle the general public. When public opinion is loud enough, I can guarantee that people will start to listen.

    You know what blew away the politians in the last presidential election? The power of small, grassroots organizations - using the web to spread the word.

    Lets pull together on this.

    FWIW
    I'm EB3 - ROW



    more...


    makeup Judge tells Lindsay Lohan lindsay lohan 2011 jail. Watermusicranger May 25, 2011
  • Watermusicranger May 25, 2011



  • unseenguy
    06-09 12:48 PM
    Depends. If you filed under new fees structure, why pay more and travel to Mumbai if you do not reside in Mumbai. Its a waste of time. On the other hand , if you filed under old fees structure, then H1 fees are much lesser than AP fees. So that would make sense?

    Also how many times more are you going to go out of country on H1 again?

    I am saying this from experience. My wife was not granted H1 in India recently. They are issuing high number of 221(g)s and she had to return on AP. So consider all this and apply. If you get 221(g) , ask for the passport to be returned without talkin too much (or mentioning AP). It could result into loss of money and frustration in India.

    If you are in the same job and have paid for AP already, I dont know why you need H1, unless you dont want to renew AP/EAD.





    girlfriend Lindsay Lohan arrived for a lindsay lohan 2011 jail. 2011 Created by The TV Social
  • 2011 Created by The TV Social



  • sixburgh
    06-28 07:29 PM
    If your EAD employer is also your H1-B sponsor, then you can get H1B stamped and re-enter using H1B and subsequently continue to work for the same employer.

    However, if your EAD employer is not the H1B sponsor, then entering on H1B complicates matters, as you always enter on H1B with the intention of working for your H1B sponsor, which will not be true if your EAD employer has not gone through the process for hiring a H1B employee.

    Ead and h1 employer are the same.
    What happens when I want to change my job by using ac21 later?





    hairstyles Lindsay+lohan+2011+mugshot lindsay lohan 2011 jail. Lindsay Lohan New Mugshot
  • Lindsay Lohan New Mugshot



  • desi3933
    01-23 01:15 PM
    I just checked my transfered h1b petition. It says reciepient date as aug, 23rd and work permit starting august 28. My previous company (A) fired me on 23rd. So, this is my case. I also would like to remind you that after shifting to Company B I got my H1b visa stamped. This is the second time I am going for stamping for visa renewal.

    Given that my h1 transfer recipient date is aug 23rd (same day I got laid off),am I still safe?

    Please also let me know if I could use adv. parole if some worst happens and get my h1 renewal visa gets rejected. Please respond me as soon as possible. Thanks.


    You should be fine. From these details, it seems you were not out of status.

    Even if you were out of status for 7 days, this can not ground for visa denial. If visa is not issued (or rejected), AP can be used for re-entry.

    Good Luck.

    ____________________
    Not a legal advice.
    US Citizen of Indian Origin





    rajsand
    10-17 09:21 PM
    I finally got my receipts today for my wife and me.

    I got only my receipt number for I-765 on sep 18th and rest of it today.

    I called the USCIS and the IO said all the receipts are there today.

    Thanks for all the valuble information.





    waitnwatch
    05-30 06:57 PM
    the reason she was denied is because she is young

    It is so difficult to analyze visitor visa denials. There are instances of refusing visas to one spouse's parents but giving them to the parents of the other. So it is not an issue of young or old though we may rationalize it that way. These refusals are generally based on the clause the applicant does not have sufficient ties to home country. I for one have not seen an instance of direct family members of H1-B's overstaying but nevertheless I think it primarily depends on which side of the bed the consular officer climbed out in the morning.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment