
satyasaich
12-03 04:12 PM
To the best of my knowledge, people like us who are waiting for Green Card are NOT eligible for any sort of unemployment benefits.
Correct me if i were wrong.
Note: Even if one earns 40 credits of work @ 1 credit per quarter which is 3months & if that person is not either Perm Resident or citizen, THEN no way one can claim for any unemployment benefits.
Because i crossed that 40 credits already and still my SS benefits statement cleary says that i'm not eligible due to the fact that i'm NOT a perm resident a.k.a Green Card Holder
Does anyone knows if Person eligible for AC21 porting is eligible for unemployment benefit?
Correct me if i were wrong.
Note: Even if one earns 40 credits of work @ 1 credit per quarter which is 3months & if that person is not either Perm Resident or citizen, THEN no way one can claim for any unemployment benefits.
Because i crossed that 40 credits already and still my SS benefits statement cleary says that i'm not eligible due to the fact that i'm NOT a perm resident a.k.a Green Card Holder
Does anyone knows if Person eligible for AC21 porting is eligible for unemployment benefit?
wallpaper hair justin bieber tattoo
gpr
07-30 07:11 PM
My EAD application is still pending while it got approved for my spouse within a month.
nlssubbu
05-19 01:08 PM
In the similar boat.. I received sms/email on 13th that 485 has been approved but have not received any welcome/approval letter till date. I am on H1b. It has expired and I don't have Advance Parole also. I need to travel urgently in first week of June 2011. I was thinking of getting my H1b stamped during the trip, but since that's not possible what are my options???
I called my lawyers office but really didn't get any sound reply... seems like that lost interest once I told them I am not filing EAD/AP and GC is approved
Why don't you take an Info-Pass and check with an immigration officer? In case of GC approved but yet to be received at your end, there is a possibility that they can stamp your passport with temporary GC (I-551 i think) for urgent travel.
Try your luck!
Regards
I called my lawyers office but really didn't get any sound reply... seems like that lost interest once I told them I am not filing EAD/AP and GC is approved
Why don't you take an Info-Pass and check with an immigration officer? In case of GC approved but yet to be received at your end, there is a possibility that they can stamp your passport with temporary GC (I-551 i think) for urgent travel.
Try your luck!
Regards
2011 Justin Bieber#39;s (tattoo
prdgl
07-07 09:56 PM
Very good, shabaash!!
Because of A. Holes like you, H1B visa holders get a bad name. And look at your gall, you are publicly announcing an intent to commit deciet.
IV Core and company: Please remove this thread - we do not want to provide more fodder to anti-immigrants.
And as for you moron, yes, you will get into trouble if you think you can dick around with govt. agencies.
Grow up!!!!!!!!
yes yes, its not that 10million illegal immigrants are considered for amnesty and was about to given direct path to citizenship or that's not enough, there is LC subsitution Fraud.
yes yes this is the one that brings bad name for H1B holders and not the above said things.
I am just trying to meet my ad requirement. If its not then i will change my ad. I am trying out different options here. That's it. For now you relax pal !
Because of A. Holes like you, H1B visa holders get a bad name. And look at your gall, you are publicly announcing an intent to commit deciet.
IV Core and company: Please remove this thread - we do not want to provide more fodder to anti-immigrants.
And as for you moron, yes, you will get into trouble if you think you can dick around with govt. agencies.
Grow up!!!!!!!!
yes yes, its not that 10million illegal immigrants are considered for amnesty and was about to given direct path to citizenship or that's not enough, there is LC subsitution Fraud.
yes yes this is the one that brings bad name for H1B holders and not the above said things.
I am just trying to meet my ad requirement. If its not then i will change my ad. I am trying out different options here. That's it. For now you relax pal !
more...
pappu
05-08 02:14 PM
Subscription Payment Sent (Unique Transaction ID #82G15598SR169690U)
In reference to: S-4UL2252729966384J
-cheers
kris
Thanks. Great to see someone active and contributing despite getting the greencard.
If we have more people like you we can work on trying to get the eligibility start time for citizenship counted from the time I140 gets approved rather than the day you get Greencard.
This maybe a big change and even help us politically as more people will become citizens earlier and can vote.
This is something for all IV GC holder members and all other GC holders everywhere to think about. They are invited to have a dialogue and participation in such an effort if interested.
In reference to: S-4UL2252729966384J
-cheers
kris
Thanks. Great to see someone active and contributing despite getting the greencard.
If we have more people like you we can work on trying to get the eligibility start time for citizenship counted from the time I140 gets approved rather than the day you get Greencard.
This maybe a big change and even help us politically as more people will become citizens earlier and can vote.
This is something for all IV GC holder members and all other GC holders everywhere to think about. They are invited to have a dialogue and participation in such an effort if interested.
GCNirvana007
06-07 04:32 PM
Since i applied my I-485, havent seen a LUD but i did first time June 3rd 2009. One of my friend with same PD got LUD in April. I am from TSC. Any thoughts?.
more...
boni
03-28 04:22 PM
well I have the same problem as next year I plan to be a full-time student and part-time on job.....my LC is also pending....will it effect GC..Is chanding H1 to part-time doable...what if LC is clear....can it be done later at any time i mean full-time student and part-time job....
@sabbygirl99 Could u pls let me know what course of action u took in this regard.
Has anyone ever seen this scenario before??!
Part time worker but a full time student - all on a part time H1 visa? I have talked to one lawyer and a couple of admissions officers. They all say that it should be OK (but they are not crazy about it) but I want to talk to someone that actually did it.
Is anyone out there like that??? Thanks!!
Sincerely,
Need To Move on With My Life
@sabbygirl99 Could u pls let me know what course of action u took in this regard.
Has anyone ever seen this scenario before??!
Part time worker but a full time student - all on a part time H1 visa? I have talked to one lawyer and a couple of admissions officers. They all say that it should be OK (but they are not crazy about it) but I want to talk to someone that actually did it.
Is anyone out there like that??? Thanks!!
Sincerely,
Need To Move on With My Life
2010 2010 images justin bieber
black_logs
10-27 11:06 AM
Yes they keep the originals and send it back with your passport, atleast they did in my case. I went to consulate in N. Delhi
My wife went for H4 visa stamping in New Delhi embassy ...
My wife went for H4 visa stamping in New Delhi embassy ...
more...
averagedesi
08-23 11:33 AM
Folks
My EAD got approved on July 30th when my PD which is Mar 2005 for EB2 is not current.
USCIS issued the EAD for a year, called them up, they are asking me to send it back along with a fresh application.
Is there a process to get this straightened out? I call the USCIS number and each Rep gives me a different suggestion, one female was saying set up a infopass appt and they will help you out.
My current EAD runs out on Sep 19th and I dont want to mess with my EAD and create problems for myself
Anybody in the same boat?
Thanks!
PS: if this issue has already been discussed please dont stone me
My EAD got approved on July 30th when my PD which is Mar 2005 for EB2 is not current.
USCIS issued the EAD for a year, called them up, they are asking me to send it back along with a fresh application.
Is there a process to get this straightened out? I call the USCIS number and each Rep gives me a different suggestion, one female was saying set up a infopass appt and they will help you out.
My current EAD runs out on Sep 19th and I dont want to mess with my EAD and create problems for myself
Anybody in the same boat?
Thanks!
PS: if this issue has already been discussed please dont stone me
hair justin bieber tattoo meaning
cox
May 2nd, 2005, 09:38 PM
Thanks Kevin! Trial and horror it is then . :-)
Ah, so you've seen my "technique"? :p
It usually doesn't take that much fiddling. The car shot was a special case because of the black finish and the fact that I was shooting from a moving vehicle. At airshows I can usually get the effect I'm looking for in three or four attempts per lighting level (manual mode). I suspect that the motorcycles would be similar.
Ah, so you've seen my "technique"? :p
It usually doesn't take that much fiddling. The car shot was a special case because of the black finish and the fact that I was shooting from a moving vehicle. At airshows I can usually get the effect I'm looking for in three or four attempts per lighting level (manual mode). I suspect that the motorcycles would be similar.
more...

kaisersose
06-02 10:42 AM
Kaiser.
thx for replying . but I do not want both Visa on Oct1.
My L1 ends sometime in mid September.
My H1 would be effective only from Oct 1.
So, during this time I will be out of status right ?
So if I do my L1 Extension, I might solve the problem.
But Will doing that affect the approved H1 ?
Pls. help. thanks.
As far as I know, your H will impact your L, not the other way around. Your most recent I-94 will determine your status. Your H I-94 will start from Oct 01.
1. If your L extension cannot happen before Oct 1st, your L I-94 starts earlier than the H and will beinvalidated on October 1st.
2. If your L extension happens after October 1st - it will not happen because at that time, your status would have changed to H. So the ext will be denied as far as I know.
If you wish to continue your L after Oct 1st, get an extension approved, travel out of the country before Oct 1st, get a visa stamped and return on L after Oct 1st.
thx for replying . but I do not want both Visa on Oct1.
My L1 ends sometime in mid September.
My H1 would be effective only from Oct 1.
So, during this time I will be out of status right ?
So if I do my L1 Extension, I might solve the problem.
But Will doing that affect the approved H1 ?
Pls. help. thanks.
As far as I know, your H will impact your L, not the other way around. Your most recent I-94 will determine your status. Your H I-94 will start from Oct 01.
1. If your L extension cannot happen before Oct 1st, your L I-94 starts earlier than the H and will beinvalidated on October 1st.
2. If your L extension happens after October 1st - it will not happen because at that time, your status would have changed to H. So the ext will be denied as far as I know.
If you wish to continue your L after Oct 1st, get an extension approved, travel out of the country before Oct 1st, get a visa stamped and return on L after Oct 1st.
hot Justin Bieber#39;s Tattoo
GCSOON-Ihope
06-14 04:57 PM
On what basis does I-485 get processed?
Is it based on Labor application (Priority Date) or by date of receipt of I-485 application? :confused:
Or by luck of the draw?:cool:
The applications themselves are processed by receipt date but the approval still depends on your PD.Someone correct me if I am wrong...
Is it based on Labor application (Priority Date) or by date of receipt of I-485 application? :confused:
Or by luck of the draw?:cool:
The applications themselves are processed by receipt date but the approval still depends on your PD.Someone correct me if I am wrong...
more...
house Justin Bieber Tattoos and
ngopalak
05-15 07:12 PM
The reason for my saying so....this election is different from others. Very tight race and either party do not want to pass any bill that would negatively affect the results.
Our problem is the least of the problems the country is facing right now.
They would pass bill which would stimuate economy not help EB3 folks(who already have EADs) to get GC and make them sleep easily.
So let us be patient. Even if we get GCs...it is not useful for either parties....because we cannot vote.
Secondly, GOVT would lose EAD renewal, AP revenue etc.
So let us get out the illusion that our bills would be passed....it is not going to help the ailing economy. It might help lawyers to earn some good bucks.
====
I disagree...
In the United States, anything is possible...even if we don't have votes, this is a society that is run on money. If we are able to raise enough funds, we can cause many things to happen (like support candidate's for elections that are pro-immigration).
Again this is the "Land of the brave"....
Our problem is the least of the problems the country is facing right now.
They would pass bill which would stimuate economy not help EB3 folks(who already have EADs) to get GC and make them sleep easily.
So let us be patient. Even if we get GCs...it is not useful for either parties....because we cannot vote.
Secondly, GOVT would lose EAD renewal, AP revenue etc.
So let us get out the illusion that our bills would be passed....it is not going to help the ailing economy. It might help lawyers to earn some good bucks.
====
I disagree...
In the United States, anything is possible...even if we don't have votes, this is a society that is run on money. If we are able to raise enough funds, we can cause many things to happen (like support candidate's for elections that are pro-immigration).
Again this is the "Land of the brave"....
tattoo justin bieber tattoo meaning
GC_1000Watt
05-20 12:52 PM
Hello Gurus,
I am planning for H1B visa stamping at Mumbai consulate in July this year. I am not aware of the current extension process. I will appreciate if anybody can share his/her knowledge on the same.
FYI: I have got my first H1B extension for the next 3 years & i am with the same company all this period.
As far as my information goes, i will first have to get HDFC receipt by asking somebody in India to fill the visa fees on my behalf. and then I have to fill DS156 & DS157 electronically?
Kindly share your knowledge, thoughts and advices.
Thanks in advance.
I am planning for H1B visa stamping at Mumbai consulate in July this year. I am not aware of the current extension process. I will appreciate if anybody can share his/her knowledge on the same.
FYI: I have got my first H1B extension for the next 3 years & i am with the same company all this period.
As far as my information goes, i will first have to get HDFC receipt by asking somebody in India to fill the visa fees on my behalf. and then I have to fill DS156 & DS157 electronically?
Kindly share your knowledge, thoughts and advices.
Thanks in advance.
more...
pictures justin bieber tatts
ashkam
07-24 08:27 AM
If the new company has a "succession of interest" clause in its take over, basically where it "succeeds to the interests and conditions of the previous company", including it's immigration interests such as your employment based immigrant visa application, you should be able to continue with your application. I guess you would have to include a "succession of interest" document with your application.
I had to do the same thing with my company when it was taken over. However, this happened during labor certification stage so I dont know if it would be different for I-485. Please c nsult with an attorney though, maybe even three or four different ones and give them the exact details of the takeover.
I had to do the same thing with my company when it was taken over. However, this happened during labor certification stage so I dont know if it would be different for I-485. Please c nsult with an attorney though, maybe even three or four different ones and give them the exact details of the takeover.
dresses house Justin Bieber Next 2 You
another one
08-15 08:39 AM
One question on the bullet below: Does the calculation assume that all 140K visa numbers can be used towards all pending applications, irrespective of country limits. I thought the country limit is going to make the situation much worse.
Employment Based (EB) Green Card (GC) Laws
� There will be around 1Million AOS/I-485) applications by Aug 17 which will take 1M/140K = 7+ years to clear the backlog. Thus, late priority dates will remain retrogressed for several years.
� [/B]
Employment Based (EB) Green Card (GC) Laws
� There will be around 1Million AOS/I-485) applications by Aug 17 which will take 1M/140K = 7+ years to clear the backlog. Thus, late priority dates will remain retrogressed for several years.
� [/B]
more...
makeup As of May 2011, Justin Bieber
webm
04-01 03:46 PM
I faced there are times that Email notification trigger didn't worked as expected.:(
girlfriend pictures justin bieber tattoo
jindhal
09-23 01:47 PM
tell them she is in legal status, like that of a H4. also, you might say that she is not going to study as a full time student and therefore does not need a student visa. how many courses she takes up after getting admission is totally different.
Having an EAD ensures you can receive scholarships, grants, and any other financial assistantship. If you have an H4 you cannot work on campus or off campus and cannot receive any money from the university. My suggestion to the OP would be to get in touch with the International Students sections at the university and talk to the head or someone higher up. If possible set up a meeting and explain your situation and visa category. Maybe they might change their minds.
Best of luck and please post what your final decision was, I am going to be in a similar situation a year from now.
Having an EAD ensures you can receive scholarships, grants, and any other financial assistantship. If you have an H4 you cannot work on campus or off campus and cannot receive any money from the university. My suggestion to the OP would be to get in touch with the International Students sections at the university and talk to the head or someone higher up. If possible set up a meeting and explain your situation and visa category. Maybe they might change their minds.
Best of luck and please post what your final decision was, I am going to be in a similar situation a year from now.
hairstyles dresses 2010 justin bieber

ameryki
05-23 04:41 PM
You were right in saying that DS 156 & DS 157 is no longer required. Here is the link
General Information- Consulate General of the United States Mumbai, India (http://mumbai.usconsulate.gov/general_information.html)
BTW what is this PIMS thing? Do I have to do anything regarding PIMS before taking the apoointment for VISA interview or before/during the actual interview?
Don't think you can do anything about PIMS its a hit or miss. i got my visa renewed 7th year in Feb a few weeks before DS 160 came in to play. It was fairly smooth infact I felt they were much more organized this time then in the past years. If I recall my appointment was for 9:15 am I reached outside the consulate at 9.00am. They had us and the groups that I can't recall the term but indian co's that had groups of their peeps attending visa interviews in separate lines. Have your passport, original 797 and fee receipt together while waiting and from then on the usual. I have never seen or used the Strips Lounge but then I am a local too so comfort level with that. Good Luck.
General Information- Consulate General of the United States Mumbai, India (http://mumbai.usconsulate.gov/general_information.html)
BTW what is this PIMS thing? Do I have to do anything regarding PIMS before taking the apoointment for VISA interview or before/during the actual interview?
Don't think you can do anything about PIMS its a hit or miss. i got my visa renewed 7th year in Feb a few weeks before DS 160 came in to play. It was fairly smooth infact I felt they were much more organized this time then in the past years. If I recall my appointment was for 9:15 am I reached outside the consulate at 9.00am. They had us and the groups that I can't recall the term but indian co's that had groups of their peeps attending visa interviews in separate lines. Have your passport, original 797 and fee receipt together while waiting and from then on the usual. I have never seen or used the Strips Lounge but then I am a local too so comfort level with that. Good Luck.
coopheal
01-26 10:28 AM
Good movement. Looks like USCIS going work.
nixstor
10-30 02:18 PM
Has any one sent an email to editor@usatoday.com?

No comments:
Post a Comment