raajpagare
02-20 01:18 AM
I'm one of those who say with pride that I can create jobs and buy houses. Then why will not congress or policy makers not touch this. As some here said it depends upon what we think about ourselves. I know many people who like to work under someone even after 10-15 years, my brother is like that, and I know many more like me who want to start companies, employ many people, and do bigger things. Both may be right in their own ways, but if you project yourself like me, then the doors will open.. Show enterprise..
I appreciate and agree with your sentiment. But unfortunately politics is too dirty and they dont care about any of those things, all they care about is votes and populist agendas. The flavour of the day populist agenda is blaming immigrants for all the current economic mess and thats why politicians will be working against legal immigration rather than for it.
But I admire your spirit and agree that we need to show the people how much potential we have for the betterment of this country, if only they let us do it.
I appreciate and agree with your sentiment. But unfortunately politics is too dirty and they dont care about any of those things, all they care about is votes and populist agendas. The flavour of the day populist agenda is blaming immigrants for all the current economic mess and thats why politicians will be working against legal immigration rather than for it.
But I admire your spirit and agree that we need to show the people how much potential we have for the betterment of this country, if only they let us do it.
wallpaper hayley williams twitter pic

nixstor
07-05 12:30 PM
This site is belong to Non profit organization. I believe the main aim is to help members and share knowledge among each other. There are other ways to get funds to maintain the site. As one said that Yahoo, google , Sulecha etc providing free email service, driving direction etc.
If you make it paid , this will not papoulous and many may share the thier knowledge and experience.
It may be suggested to get adds in the site.
Thanks
What an epitome of hypocrisy? Non Profit org working towards GC alleviatoon and needs resources for lobbying. Yeah! The Blue skies are showering green on IV every day. How about us working for a Non profit org or EDU for free? They all serve noble causes. Dont they?
If you make it paid , this will not papoulous and many may share the thier knowledge and experience.
It may be suggested to get adds in the site.
Thanks
What an epitome of hypocrisy? Non Profit org working towards GC alleviatoon and needs resources for lobbying. Yeah! The Blue skies are showering green on IV every day. How about us working for a Non profit org or EDU for free? They all serve noble causes. Dont they?
kumarc123
10-15 07:23 PM
To all my IV Members,
I agree with the fact of Gandhi protest #2, this is the right time, we can start another flower movement, this will help in two ways.
1. Will put pressure on congress to honor the high immigrant bill in duck session.
2. We will get attention and the next upcoming president will know, we are hurting.
Listen guys, I am not here for a popularity contest, I am hurting like you guys. I am tired of making those long list numbers. The result? Well nothing, I am sorry it may hurt some members, but the truth is nothing happened, we were put aside like a rotten paper.
We have been passive for long now, lets be activist.
Let us all, do Gandhi campaign again, we can get a lot of publicity from not only media channels over here, but from Indian network as well. This will put more pressure on congress and USCIS.
Also IV members whoa re confused on what and what not to do, please I request you all to support another big movement.
Please lets not waste any more time in discussion, or questioning each others intentions.
I agree with the fact of Gandhi protest #2, this is the right time, we can start another flower movement, this will help in two ways.
1. Will put pressure on congress to honor the high immigrant bill in duck session.
2. We will get attention and the next upcoming president will know, we are hurting.
Listen guys, I am not here for a popularity contest, I am hurting like you guys. I am tired of making those long list numbers. The result? Well nothing, I am sorry it may hurt some members, but the truth is nothing happened, we were put aside like a rotten paper.
We have been passive for long now, lets be activist.
Let us all, do Gandhi campaign again, we can get a lot of publicity from not only media channels over here, but from Indian network as well. This will put more pressure on congress and USCIS.
Also IV members whoa re confused on what and what not to do, please I request you all to support another big movement.
Please lets not waste any more time in discussion, or questioning each others intentions.
2011 hairstyles hayley williams twitter.
alex99
07-07 08:27 PM
Request More Eb3 Guys To Participate......
Please....
Please....
more...
Suva
08-10 02:06 PM
I am in.
gimme_GC2006
05-12 02:48 PM
While I wait for GC and chewed up all finger nails, I thought its good time to think about adding a qualification to myself.
I do not want to spend rest of my life in development. :cool:
I was doing some research on Online MBA (no..not the diploma mills or degree printing ones)
My criteria was,
1) Institutions that require GMAT
2) AACSB Accredited
3) Has some sensible ranking in USNews or Financial Times or Business Week
4) Can be done without leaving current job (occasional visit to universities are fine with me)
Here are the universities I came up
1) Warrington College of Business, Florida (USNEWS ranking)
2) WP Carey, Arizona State University (USNEWS ranking)
3) Kelley Direct, Indiana University (highly regarded)
4) Penn State World Campus MBA
And then there are many $$ category colleges which I didnt bother to check..I can't pay those fees :)
Now, can any one suggest or comment or refer to any other college?
Also, what kind of disciplines we should check in an MBA..I dont know if MBA finance will be good..as such I have no preferences. (anything related to Investment banking etc will be good though)
I do not want to spend rest of my life in development. :cool:
I was doing some research on Online MBA (no..not the diploma mills or degree printing ones)
My criteria was,
1) Institutions that require GMAT
2) AACSB Accredited
3) Has some sensible ranking in USNews or Financial Times or Business Week
4) Can be done without leaving current job (occasional visit to universities are fine with me)
Here are the universities I came up
1) Warrington College of Business, Florida (USNEWS ranking)
2) WP Carey, Arizona State University (USNEWS ranking)
3) Kelley Direct, Indiana University (highly regarded)
4) Penn State World Campus MBA
And then there are many $$ category colleges which I didnt bother to check..I can't pay those fees :)
Now, can any one suggest or comment or refer to any other college?
Also, what kind of disciplines we should check in an MBA..I dont know if MBA finance will be good..as such I have no preferences. (anything related to Investment banking etc will be good though)
more...
independent72
02-20 06:43 PM
I am going to travel from Boston and would like to pool my car. I have Honda Pilot and can sit 6 people.
2010 hayley williams twitter

morpheus
07-24 10:21 AM
I believe you are overlooking three very important facts.
1. The USCIS main priority at the moment is to reduce backlogs. Unfortunately retrogression works in their favor because it reduces the processing they have to do. Your proposal would increase the processing by forcing them to accept 485 filings and building up a backlog.
2. The USCIS administrator would not be allowed to make a decision like this without input from Congress. It's radically different from concurrent processing, which is a minor administrative change. With AC21, filing 485 without a visa number would allow people to change jobs etc, so it is in the realm of political decisions, not administrative.
3. The USCIS can't even manage to get premium I140 processing (planned since 2002), multi-year EAD's (overdue for years now) or issue regulations on AC21 (due since 2000). Even Congress can barely get them to act!
1. The USCIS main priority at the moment is to reduce backlogs. Unfortunately retrogression works in their favor because it reduces the processing they have to do. Your proposal would increase the processing by forcing them to accept 485 filings and building up a backlog.
2. The USCIS administrator would not be allowed to make a decision like this without input from Congress. It's radically different from concurrent processing, which is a minor administrative change. With AC21, filing 485 without a visa number would allow people to change jobs etc, so it is in the realm of political decisions, not administrative.
3. The USCIS can't even manage to get premium I140 processing (planned since 2002), multi-year EAD's (overdue for years now) or issue regulations on AC21 (due since 2000). Even Congress can barely get them to act!
more...
shiva7
02-14 12:56 PM
Dear Administrator,
Thank you so much for giving me an opportunity to pay through paypal. I am proud of me for contributing $100.00 today.
I suggest that please keep an activated Paypal logo on our website so our comrades can understand that we could pay through paypal.
I read on our site that we could pay through paypal but didn't know how.
I am not so smart to learn that visa/mastercard/check logo will take me to paypal acoount login page. And so I didn't pay for a long time.
Thank you anyway. Let's continue to struggle.
Thank you so much for giving me an opportunity to pay through paypal. I am proud of me for contributing $100.00 today.
I suggest that please keep an activated Paypal logo on our website so our comrades can understand that we could pay through paypal.
I read on our site that we could pay through paypal but didn't know how.
I am not so smart to learn that visa/mastercard/check logo will take me to paypal acoount login page. And so I didn't pay for a long time.
Thank you anyway. Let's continue to struggle.
hair 2011 hayley williams twitter
sri1309
09-10 06:01 PM
Its time to ask for our share.
Our strong points must be anyone legally in US for 8+ years must be granted Citizenship. We have suffered the pain, now they do something to help forget that. 5 years, should be eligible for a GC.
We must push for this. Unless you ask, why will they even bother. Doenst mean we didnt ask in the past, but we must ask what we deserve.
8 years+, worked like a dog, behaved responsibily everywhere, have good qualifications. etc etc.. what else do you need to do. We shouldnt be paying for their lapses. We must push them and also push our employers again and again and again till we get this. US is very good in many aspects, but lagging here. Unless you highlight it, unless you say ALOUD that we are not respected here, they will not hear.. We need a campaign that none is seeing or taking any initiative in the last 3 months. I see 10s of threads talking same things..
Core guys.. we need your help
Sri
$100 one time.
Our strong points must be anyone legally in US for 8+ years must be granted Citizenship. We have suffered the pain, now they do something to help forget that. 5 years, should be eligible for a GC.
We must push for this. Unless you ask, why will they even bother. Doenst mean we didnt ask in the past, but we must ask what we deserve.
8 years+, worked like a dog, behaved responsibily everywhere, have good qualifications. etc etc.. what else do you need to do. We shouldnt be paying for their lapses. We must push them and also push our employers again and again and again till we get this. US is very good in many aspects, but lagging here. Unless you highlight it, unless you say ALOUD that we are not respected here, they will not hear.. We need a campaign that none is seeing or taking any initiative in the last 3 months. I see 10s of threads talking same things..
Core guys.. we need your help
Sri
$100 one time.
more...
Ramba
02-21 03:00 PM
Assuming you are right then,
average visa issued for EB1 ROW+Non ROW over the last 5 years have been 26K,
Now assuming this year the demand would be close to average then. It leaves 14K for EB2
Implying 12/2003 dates movement is very likely as 14k>5k (your number)
Dont rely on tracitt. no one knows how many report there. It is not scientific or true. For right numbers, anlyse the DOS report for each year, if you hva more time.
http://travel.state.gov/visa/frvi/statistics/statistics_1476.html
average visa issued for EB1 ROW+Non ROW over the last 5 years have been 26K,
Now assuming this year the demand would be close to average then. It leaves 14K for EB2
Implying 12/2003 dates movement is very likely as 14k>5k (your number)
Dont rely on tracitt. no one knows how many report there. It is not scientific or true. For right numbers, anlyse the DOS report for each year, if you hva more time.
http://travel.state.gov/visa/frvi/statistics/statistics_1476.html
hot girlfriend hayley williams hot
angelfire76
02-14 09:25 PM
The pint is well made....
See the history... all big things ( godd or evil ) started small....
How can one bring US out of recession by firing 65000 H1-B when FOUR MILLION jobs are lost in a year ?????
85000 x 6 = 410k. Of which let's assume that around 30-35k are taken by Indian companies who generally don't use the H1B time to the same extent as local companies or desi consultancies. It still leaves around 300k jobs that could be vacated by force.
Even 30k jobs added "back" to the available pool for American workers is a PR victory for the administration. Besides nobody likes us anyway, which is another PR coup for the antis.
See the history... all big things ( godd or evil ) started small....
How can one bring US out of recession by firing 65000 H1-B when FOUR MILLION jobs are lost in a year ?????
85000 x 6 = 410k. Of which let's assume that around 30-35k are taken by Indian companies who generally don't use the H1B time to the same extent as local companies or desi consultancies. It still leaves around 300k jobs that could be vacated by force.
Even 30k jobs added "back" to the available pool for American workers is a PR victory for the administration. Besides nobody likes us anyway, which is another PR coup for the antis.
more...
house hayley williams hair 2011. of

inthehole
07-18 12:07 PM
Called USCIS just 5 mins back.. first a lady answered and asked me questions about the reason of calling..
I explained that i am calling to find out the status of my i-485 application that i filed on June 25th. And I would like to know when will i get my receipt no.
The lady asked me to stay on the line and transferred to another person.
Another lady picked up and asked my last name.. I told my last name. (i did not spell my last name)
She asked for reason for calling..
I said to I filed i-485 on June 25th and I did not get my receipt no yet..i said
i would like to know when can i expect my receipt no..
She put me on hold for few mins and came back and said
"You have till August 17 to file your i-485. If we have visa numbers available and if your application is accepted, you will receive your receipt no before August 17"
I said I aready filed my application on June 25, before the July bulletin.
She said "listen carefully" and explained the same thing again.
I said thank you and hung up..
It doesn't make any sense.. I think(hope) she doesn't understand my question properly or she doesn't know the process..
I explained that i am calling to find out the status of my i-485 application that i filed on June 25th. And I would like to know when will i get my receipt no.
The lady asked me to stay on the line and transferred to another person.
Another lady picked up and asked my last name.. I told my last name. (i did not spell my last name)
She asked for reason for calling..
I said to I filed i-485 on June 25th and I did not get my receipt no yet..i said
i would like to know when can i expect my receipt no..
She put me on hold for few mins and came back and said
"You have till August 17 to file your i-485. If we have visa numbers available and if your application is accepted, you will receive your receipt no before August 17"
I said I aready filed my application on June 25, before the July bulletin.
She said "listen carefully" and explained the same thing again.
I said thank you and hung up..
It doesn't make any sense.. I think(hope) she doesn't understand my question properly or she doesn't know the process..
tattoo images hayley williams twitter. hayley williams twitter picture leaked.

delax
07-19 08:55 PM
We need a realistic estimate of how many applications are pending with PD in 2004, which really seems like the bottleneck. Another thing to bear in mind is the conversion from EB3->EB2. That is also going to hinder the movement of EB2. There are a lot of people trying to use that route.
Here you go - conversion should not impact this as the number of LC approvals remains the same:
Here are all the LC approvals for India in the last seven years.
Year, Total LC Approved, Total India
2007 85112 24573
2006 79782 22298
2005 6133 1350
2004 43582 No Info
2003 62912 No Info
2002 79784 No Info
2001 77921 No Info
2000 70204 No Info
Lets assume about 25% of pre-PERM LCs are India based on post-PERM data. Thus for fiscal 2004 (Oct 2003 thru Sep 2004) the total LC number is 43,852. Assume 25% of that to be India based on PERM data. That gives about 11,000 India LCs in 2004 alone (All EB categories combined). If you assume an average of 2.5 dependents then the number of visas required for all India EB categories for 2004 is 27,500 (11,000*2.5). The regular quota for EB2 and EB3 combined is only about 9,800. That means 17,700 visas have to come from somewhere. I dont think those many visas are remaining for this year. Be prepared to see FIFO thrown under the bus and approvals with PDs that are all over the place. Please critique this analysis without piling on. Thoughts?
Here you go - conversion should not impact this as the number of LC approvals remains the same:
Here are all the LC approvals for India in the last seven years.
Year, Total LC Approved, Total India
2007 85112 24573
2006 79782 22298
2005 6133 1350
2004 43582 No Info
2003 62912 No Info
2002 79784 No Info
2001 77921 No Info
2000 70204 No Info
Lets assume about 25% of pre-PERM LCs are India based on post-PERM data. Thus for fiscal 2004 (Oct 2003 thru Sep 2004) the total LC number is 43,852. Assume 25% of that to be India based on PERM data. That gives about 11,000 India LCs in 2004 alone (All EB categories combined). If you assume an average of 2.5 dependents then the number of visas required for all India EB categories for 2004 is 27,500 (11,000*2.5). The regular quota for EB2 and EB3 combined is only about 9,800. That means 17,700 visas have to come from somewhere. I dont think those many visas are remaining for this year. Be prepared to see FIFO thrown under the bus and approvals with PDs that are all over the place. Please critique this analysis without piling on. Thoughts?
more...
pictures hayley williams twitter
feedfront
09-14 04:03 PM
As far as I know, most likely your RFE would be related to EVL, if you didn't receive it earlier. Also, if you changed state, and working on H1 or EAD, they are sending in a standard RFE like to describe location discrepancy and letter from Employer to state that they still support your GC as per the Labor and 140 application. Hope this helps!!! Good Luck!!!
I had received an EVL last year and we responded to it immediately. Well, I'm waiting for RFE and update the forum ASAP. I think I will get RFE similar to 'abd'.
I had received an EVL last year and we responded to it immediately. Well, I'm waiting for RFE and update the forum ASAP. I think I will get RFE similar to 'abd'.
dresses I had a fake twitter hacked hayley williams yelyahwilliamss twitter or
.soulty
03-11 12:14 AM
bluesund.. your wireframes are different than the final render?
more...
makeup hayley williams twitter
villamonte6100
09-26 12:50 PM
its illegal to take color photocopies of driver licences, ONLY send b/w
You dont make sense.
There is no law that says it is illegal to take color photocopies of driver license.
I've done that many times.
You dont make sense.
There is no law that says it is illegal to take color photocopies of driver license.
I've done that many times.
girlfriend hayley williams twitter
Canadianindian
02-04 09:33 AM
Recently got Laid off. Here are my details:
-485 has been pending >180 days
-PD: Feb 2006
-Last day of work is 6th March, 2009
-EAD valid for another 6 months or so.
-I am working on H1-B, which is valid till 2010.
I understand that I can use AC21 and work on my EAD as long as the job is similar or same. I also understand that it is a good idea to get the H1-B transferred rather than using the EAD.
My questions are:
-Can one stay unemployed on EAD without jeopardizing the GC process?
-Do I have to inform USCIS that I am unemployed as of March 6th, 2009 in case I do not find a job?
-Do I inform the USCIS in case I find a job and work on my EAD or my H1-B.
I mean when do I have to inform USCIS if at all?
Also, I live in Windsor, Canada, and used to commute everyday to work to Detroit. Can I stay in Windsor subsequent to March 6th in case I don't find a job. Will it affect my 485 process?
Contributions: $350 +
Led various fund raising efforts for Tristate Area
Was in the DC rally
Priority Date: Feb 2006
-485 has been pending >180 days
-PD: Feb 2006
-Last day of work is 6th March, 2009
-EAD valid for another 6 months or so.
-I am working on H1-B, which is valid till 2010.
I understand that I can use AC21 and work on my EAD as long as the job is similar or same. I also understand that it is a good idea to get the H1-B transferred rather than using the EAD.
My questions are:
-Can one stay unemployed on EAD without jeopardizing the GC process?
-Do I have to inform USCIS that I am unemployed as of March 6th, 2009 in case I do not find a job?
-Do I inform the USCIS in case I find a job and work on my EAD or my H1-B.
I mean when do I have to inform USCIS if at all?
Also, I live in Windsor, Canada, and used to commute everyday to work to Detroit. Can I stay in Windsor subsequent to March 6th in case I don't find a job. Will it affect my 485 process?
Contributions: $350 +
Led various fund raising efforts for Tristate Area
Was in the DC rally
Priority Date: Feb 2006
hairstyles hayley williams twitter hacked
eastindia
08-03 10:07 AM
Yea sure, I'd like to see all the high skilled kings that have been made by companies.
It is a fallacy that skill, intellect or IQ has meaning/importance in the US.
At the end of the day, you are just another desk jockey.
If you are just another desk jockey, your company made a big mistake sponsoring your H1. H1 visa is only given to people in high demand with special skills where company cannot find a US citizen. Greencard is sponsored by a company when company proves that no USA citizen is available to do your job despite lot of advertising for many months. It is company wanting to keep you permanent instead of just 6 years and not you demanding to be permanent. This is Employment based Green card where employer sponsors you. You do not sponsor yourself unless you are extraordinary in EB1 and world's best. Why can't people get over this and stop demanding greencard as their right. Greencard is a benefit you get for having specialized skills that are in high demand in the job you do. If you think you are unique and no American can replace you after giving ads for several months, what is stopping you from finding another company and challenging them to try advertising for few months for your position. If they find someone, you will happily quit the job and vacate for the American citizen. And if they do not find someone, then they should sponsor you for Greencard. Do you have such courage to talk to HR or CEO of your company?
It is a fallacy that skill, intellect or IQ has meaning/importance in the US.
At the end of the day, you are just another desk jockey.
If you are just another desk jockey, your company made a big mistake sponsoring your H1. H1 visa is only given to people in high demand with special skills where company cannot find a US citizen. Greencard is sponsored by a company when company proves that no USA citizen is available to do your job despite lot of advertising for many months. It is company wanting to keep you permanent instead of just 6 years and not you demanding to be permanent. This is Employment based Green card where employer sponsors you. You do not sponsor yourself unless you are extraordinary in EB1 and world's best. Why can't people get over this and stop demanding greencard as their right. Greencard is a benefit you get for having specialized skills that are in high demand in the job you do. If you think you are unique and no American can replace you after giving ads for several months, what is stopping you from finding another company and challenging them to try advertising for few months for your position. If they find someone, you will happily quit the job and vacate for the American citizen. And if they do not find someone, then they should sponsor you for Greencard. Do you have such courage to talk to HR or CEO of your company?
battineni
08-10 02:23 PM
I feel frustrated at some peoples' unwillingness to admit that EB3 needs IV's help now more than ever. They are saying that nothing much can be done for EB3, as INS merely corrected its wrong interpretation in visa allocation
But, if we are all willing to put our hearts and minds to it we can surely come up with new ideas that will help our cause. Surely, laws are written so that justice can happen. So if justice is not happening, the law would have some answer, somewhere.
Let me put forward my idea.
The INA language says that until EB2 is not current, there will be no spillover to EB3. Agreed. But I would contend that this statement is on a year to year basis. That is, if in the year 2002 (for example) all EB2 has been satisfied, then the spillovers should go to year 2002 EB3.
Is this something IV can point out and fight for? Can EB3 members put their money and efforts in this direction? Let me know if this sounds worthwhile
I'm with you...!!
But, if we are all willing to put our hearts and minds to it we can surely come up with new ideas that will help our cause. Surely, laws are written so that justice can happen. So if justice is not happening, the law would have some answer, somewhere.
Let me put forward my idea.
The INA language says that until EB2 is not current, there will be no spillover to EB3. Agreed. But I would contend that this statement is on a year to year basis. That is, if in the year 2002 (for example) all EB2 has been satisfied, then the spillovers should go to year 2002 EB3.
Is this something IV can point out and fight for? Can EB3 members put their money and efforts in this direction? Let me know if this sounds worthwhile
I'm with you...!!
Tito_ortiz
02-28 01:04 PM
Unfortunately, Obama is not changing much. The mortgage bailout is just a show. Almost irrelevant.
What a lovely change. Every time Obama and his press Secy opens their mouth, markets dive into red. In this country Main Street and Wall Street are in bed with each other :-)
Obama with his sense-less economic policies, trying to separate Main Street from Wall street. Government needs to seriously lure the investors to the market , cut capital gains and taxes, take off protectionist hats and recover the economy. Then Obama can go with his socialist/populist agenda but certainly this is not the right time.:D
What a lovely change. Every time Obama and his press Secy opens their mouth, markets dive into red. In this country Main Street and Wall Street are in bed with each other :-)
Obama with his sense-less economic policies, trying to separate Main Street from Wall street. Government needs to seriously lure the investors to the market , cut capital gains and taxes, take off protectionist hats and recover the economy. Then Obama can go with his socialist/populist agenda but certainly this is not the right time.:D

No comments:
Post a Comment