chillfakter
02-11 04:15 PM
I am going to Canada tomorrow for my H-1 stamping. My passport expires in Jan 2008 though (less than a year left!!). I assume that I will get a 3-year visa stamp.
However, when I re-enter the US, I guess the I-94 I get will have an expiration date that matches my passport expiration date rather than my H1B visa expiration date. Am I correct in assuming this?
Is there such a thing as an I-94 extension, and if so how easily does it get approved. Thank you so much, but I am getting really worried right now.
However, when I re-enter the US, I guess the I-94 I get will have an expiration date that matches my passport expiration date rather than my H1B visa expiration date. Am I correct in assuming this?
Is there such a thing as an I-94 extension, and if so how easily does it get approved. Thank you so much, but I am getting really worried right now.
wallpaper Curtis Stone at Lexington
Jerrome
05-21 12:42 PM
well i have not used AC21, jsut changed the employer, so you mean to say i have to send the letter from the employer who originally sponsered me? right?
No you have to send AC21 with new EVL.
No you have to send AC21 with new EVL.
logiclife
04-08 12:23 AM
like S 1932 that deals with other issues then you risk the House getting those thrown out during conference committee.
The advantage is that it will slide thru easily in senate. Problem is that house members use the S 1932 tactic to get immigration provisions thrown out in bills that are not related to immigration or touch immigration on a tangent like competitiveness bills.
The advantage is that it will slide thru easily in senate. Problem is that house members use the S 1932 tactic to get immigration provisions thrown out in bills that are not related to immigration or touch immigration on a tangent like competitiveness bills.
2011 Curtis Stone and Lindsay Price
mbawa2574
08-12 07:38 PM
If you were born in the USA, there is no way to reject US Citizenship. Even after you take up Indian passport and citizenship, you can come anytime to the USA flash your birth certificate and then get a US Passport.
USA which is a so called developed country, takes 6 months to issue a passport due to the fact that USCIS is over...........loaded with work. So Flashing story is an old one and will only fit in Hollywood world.
USA which is a so called developed country, takes 6 months to issue a passport due to the fact that USCIS is over...........loaded with work. So Flashing story is an old one and will only fit in Hollywood world.
more...
langagadu
12-13 07:48 PM
I am not clear about the problem but it may be possible they messed up the xerox copies they sent you with some one else? I would suggest to check that first.
snowshoe
11-27 03:10 PM
Quite a few cases seem to have been approved by both TSC and NSC in the last two weeks.
more...
anandrajesh
02-06 10:35 PM
How (when) do you decide that you will take EAD or stay on H1B? Can you change your mind or it is a one time decision?
Do you have to mantain status (pay checks) on EAD? I understand you need to mantain status on H1B?
Sorry I am a moron.
It is purely upto you to decide what do u want. If u r planning to stick with the same company that has your H1B, then no need to pursue EAD option. But if you are planning to get out of your current company and pursue different opportunity, then you can use ur EAD.
No matter what the status(H1B or EAD) you are in, you need to be employed in the same position or a similar position as in your Labor Certification. If your Labor Certification says you are a Programmer you cant be a Project Mgr in EAD. Till you get your GC, you are compulsorily married to your profession and title.
Do you have to mantain status (pay checks) on EAD? I understand you need to mantain status on H1B?
Sorry I am a moron.
It is purely upto you to decide what do u want. If u r planning to stick with the same company that has your H1B, then no need to pursue EAD option. But if you are planning to get out of your current company and pursue different opportunity, then you can use ur EAD.
No matter what the status(H1B or EAD) you are in, you need to be employed in the same position or a similar position as in your Labor Certification. If your Labor Certification says you are a Programmer you cant be a Project Mgr in EAD. Till you get your GC, you are compulsorily married to your profession and title.
2010 Curtis Stone and Lindsay Price
GCHope2011
06-28 06:52 PM
If your EAD employer is also your H1-B sponsor, then you can get H1B stamped and re-enter using H1B and subsequently continue to work for the same employer.
However, if your EAD employer is not the H1B sponsor, then entering on H1B complicates matters, as you always enter on H1B with the intention of working for your H1B sponsor, which will not be true if your EAD employer has not gone through the process for hiring a H1B employee.
However, if your EAD employer is not the H1B sponsor, then entering on H1B complicates matters, as you always enter on H1B with the intention of working for your H1B sponsor, which will not be true if your EAD employer has not gone through the process for hiring a H1B employee.
more...
vxg
09-10 03:42 PM
Folks,
After more than an hour drive to a shitty town in northern mass Lawrence....no bottles please..cell phones be turned off...
Officer: Purpose
Me: Me approved my wife not
Officer: cases..
Me: Presented cases
Officer: Yes you are approved...your wife is pending
Me: Oh really that is a revelation....
Me: Why so?is she preadjudicated?
Officer: There could be many reasons...no she is not pre-adjudicated...
Me: What can we do to expedite as she is current
Officer: Nuthin ....I was loosing my temper now...
I said how long should one wait...I opened an SR I got a reply that they are doing additional review contact after 6 months..3 days later I get approval email...no one has a clue...the right hand does not know what the left is doing....my wife is kicking me on the foot asking in native language be happy with yours do u want to loose urs too...
Officer: gave a vague Monalisa smile...
Me: Well I guess that's it I didn;t know anything after driving 60 miles that I didn't know before...
On the way back got a mail from my attorney...he checked thru AILA and talked withan IO ...it seems her biometrics need to be redone...it is ordered and she shld get it in 2 weeks she will be current next month too...so keep fingers crossed...well my fingers are crooked and can't be straightened now...
Hope the info helps..
SoP
You do not need Biometrics uploaded for approval. My case was approved without it however they will only send cards after Biometrics are updated.
After more than an hour drive to a shitty town in northern mass Lawrence....no bottles please..cell phones be turned off...
Officer: Purpose
Me: Me approved my wife not
Officer: cases..
Me: Presented cases
Officer: Yes you are approved...your wife is pending
Me: Oh really that is a revelation....
Me: Why so?is she preadjudicated?
Officer: There could be many reasons...no she is not pre-adjudicated...
Me: What can we do to expedite as she is current
Officer: Nuthin ....I was loosing my temper now...
I said how long should one wait...I opened an SR I got a reply that they are doing additional review contact after 6 months..3 days later I get approval email...no one has a clue...the right hand does not know what the left is doing....my wife is kicking me on the foot asking in native language be happy with yours do u want to loose urs too...
Officer: gave a vague Monalisa smile...
Me: Well I guess that's it I didn;t know anything after driving 60 miles that I didn't know before...
On the way back got a mail from my attorney...he checked thru AILA and talked withan IO ...it seems her biometrics need to be redone...it is ordered and she shld get it in 2 weeks she will be current next month too...so keep fingers crossed...well my fingers are crooked and can't be straightened now...
Hope the info helps..
SoP
You do not need Biometrics uploaded for approval. My case was approved without it however they will only send cards after Biometrics are updated.
hair Curtis Stone and Lindsay
tiinap
02-01 08:22 PM
Right, the Senate is definitely the key. Because after all, right now we have a president who has always supported expanding legal immigration and look how far that has taken us in the last 8 years :).
Still, the President has important powers:
(S)he can set the course on this issue, and continue to push for CIR and shape the discussion in a positive direction, or just neglect this topic.
More importantly, the President has veto powers. If our president will be Romney, I'm afraid he'd veto bills that do anything to expand legal immigration, and just ramble on about the fence. If our president will be Hillary, I'm afraid she might gladly sign a bill that wipes out the H1B program (she has said that she wants to have a temporary worker program for agriculture only) or cuts back on EB immigration even further.
I think our fates do depend to some extent on who the next President will be. I'm just curious who should I be rooting for and who should I recommend that my U.S. citizen friends vote for, because it's hard to make sense of their message.
Still, the President has important powers:
(S)he can set the course on this issue, and continue to push for CIR and shape the discussion in a positive direction, or just neglect this topic.
More importantly, the President has veto powers. If our president will be Romney, I'm afraid he'd veto bills that do anything to expand legal immigration, and just ramble on about the fence. If our president will be Hillary, I'm afraid she might gladly sign a bill that wipes out the H1B program (she has said that she wants to have a temporary worker program for agriculture only) or cuts back on EB immigration even further.
I think our fates do depend to some extent on who the next President will be. I'm just curious who should I be rooting for and who should I recommend that my U.S. citizen friends vote for, because it's hard to make sense of their message.
more...
girishvar
08-12 06:35 PM
OCI's can work without visa. ALL PIO's are eligible for OCI.
According to my understanding, PIO is like a long term entry visa but it does not allow you to work. You would still need an employment visa.
Only OCI visa holders can work without employment visa.
You may want confirm the details on the Embassy website as they keep changing rules from time to time.
According to my understanding, PIO is like a long term entry visa but it does not allow you to work. You would still need an employment visa.
Only OCI visa holders can work without employment visa.
You may want confirm the details on the Embassy website as they keep changing rules from time to time.
hot stone lindsay price 2011.
jnraajan
03-27 11:56 AM
I am celebrating the good news from IV by pledging $100 to IV. Any one care to up the ante on this?
My Receipt ID: 54118296K6578915K
My Receipt ID: 54118296K6578915K
more...
house curtis stone lindsay price
lordoftherings
07-15 11:47 AM
yes, but look at how many members they have. Close to half a million. How can IV with less than 1000 members be as strong? Looks like we have miles to go.....
lotr
lotr
tattoo Lindsay Price Pregnant and
raj1998
05-19 10:09 AM
In the similar boat.. I received sms/email on 13th that 485 has been approved but have not received any welcome/approval letter till date. I am on H1b. It has expired and I don't have Advance Parole also. I need to travel urgently in first week of June 2011. I was thinking of getting my H1b stamped during the trip, but since that's not possible what are my options???
I called my lawyers office but really didn't get any sound reply... seems like that lost interest once I told them I am not filing EAD/AP and GC is approved
I called my lawyers office but really didn't get any sound reply... seems like that lost interest once I told them I am not filing EAD/AP and GC is approved
more...
pictures 22: Curtis Stone amp; Lindsay
Sunx_2004
10-17 07:16 PM
July 17th no receipt yet
Just chill
;)
My application was filed on 19th July .However I have not received my receipts yet. Has your friend contacted the USCIS and inquired since 90 days are over?
Thanks,
Kapil
Just chill
;)
My application was filed on 19th July .However I have not received my receipts yet. Has your friend contacted the USCIS and inquired since 90 days are over?
Thanks,
Kapil
dresses 2011 Lindsay Price curtis
yabadaba
06-24 12:42 PM
bump^^^^
more...
makeup Curtis Stone and Lindsay Price
priderock
05-08 11:41 AM
Atleast home countries recognize our potential.
That is why it is called "Mother Land".
But in this story it looks like the locals are a little bit suspicious of returnees.
"Starting a company isn't an option for most of the 20-something haigui. Some end up unemployed and are known as haidai, "seaweed"." :(
That is why it is called "Mother Land".
But in this story it looks like the locals are a little bit suspicious of returnees.
"Starting a company isn't an option for most of the 20-something haigui. Some end up unemployed and are known as haidai, "seaweed"." :(
girlfriend Lindsay Price amp; Curtis Stone
xbohdpukc
01-09 02:11 PM
why are we assuming that the parents are illegals?? as far as I know, it has not been reported anywhere in the media that the parents were here illegally. if it has, please post relevant links.
as for being a legal resident, do the rules state that you need to be a legal resident for immigration benefits or tax benefits?
For IRS purposes, 180 days or more on a valid non immig. worker status and you are a legal resident.....
legal resident is incorrect term for tax purposes. IRS treats you as a resident for tax purposes. LEGAL/ILLEGAL terms are borrowed from the immigration law realm and I believe that it was the intent of the contest rules. I also agree with the point, that TRU were just following the rules and they should not have changed their stance on the matter.
as for being a legal resident, do the rules state that you need to be a legal resident for immigration benefits or tax benefits?
For IRS purposes, 180 days or more on a valid non immig. worker status and you are a legal resident.....
legal resident is incorrect term for tax purposes. IRS treats you as a resident for tax purposes. LEGAL/ILLEGAL terms are borrowed from the immigration law realm and I believe that it was the intent of the contest rules. I also agree with the point, that TRU were just following the rules and they should not have changed their stance on the matter.
hairstyles Lindsay Price curtis stone
andy garcia
08-14 03:27 PM
Any cuban sets foot on US land is allowed to stay legally.
Law number 89, known as the Cuban Adjustment act, was adopted by the US congress on the 2nd of November of 1966, under the Lyndon Johnson administration. It's main provisions was to change the legal status of the Cuban immigrants; to treat them as political refugees and to grant them political asylum; and as such provide them immediately with privileges that no other group enjoys, such as, automatic permanent residence status - all without review and without the usual waiting time.
This privileged law affords the Cuban illegal immigrant the opportunity, to work legally, to govt. welfare, to unemployment benefits, and to free medical care, things that the average immigrant by no means is entitled to.
andy
Law number 89, known as the Cuban Adjustment act, was adopted by the US congress on the 2nd of November of 1966, under the Lyndon Johnson administration. It's main provisions was to change the legal status of the Cuban immigrants; to treat them as political refugees and to grant them political asylum; and as such provide them immediately with privileges that no other group enjoys, such as, automatic permanent residence status - all without review and without the usual waiting time.
This privileged law affords the Cuban illegal immigrant the opportunity, to work legally, to govt. welfare, to unemployment benefits, and to free medical care, things that the average immigrant by no means is entitled to.
andy
Maverick1
11-05 04:19 PM
Hai ,
Sorry For The Late Reply and Thank You For All Your Responses.
I Need The Details About " Medical Transcription " Job .
Because Some One Told Me That We Will Get That Job Quickly .thats Why I Am Asking The Details . If You Know Please Respond To This Message .thank You In Advance.
One is supposed to have good (English) listening and comprehension skills to do the job effectively. Need to read the tapes and prepare the transcripts.
Since you have BS in Computers, taking up an IT job should not be that difficult.
Sorry For The Late Reply and Thank You For All Your Responses.
I Need The Details About " Medical Transcription " Job .
Because Some One Told Me That We Will Get That Job Quickly .thats Why I Am Asking The Details . If You Know Please Respond To This Message .thank You In Advance.
One is supposed to have good (English) listening and comprehension skills to do the job effectively. Need to read the tapes and prepare the transcripts.
Since you have BS in Computers, taking up an IT job should not be that difficult.
uma77
10-17 03:04 PM
Guys,
excuse my ignorance, where (link to the website) can i look up these codes? Thank you in advance.
excuse my ignorance, where (link to the website) can i look up these codes? Thank you in advance.

No comments:
Post a Comment