Popular Post

Sunday, June 19, 2011

hp wallpapers

images compaq hp wallpapers. hp wallpapers. Wallpapers for HP Mini
  • Wallpapers for HP Mini



  • desidude
    09-26 11:47 AM
    I just sent an email to the editor... hope these mails open their eyes and they repost the correct article... :D





    wallpaper Wallpapers for HP Mini hp wallpapers. HP artist wallpaper series
  • HP artist wallpaper series



  • mahujam
    10-15 04:51 PM
    What are you suggesting? Please speak in lay man's terms.

    All I am suggesting is that people who need copies of their LCA/I-140 should apply for that now before the queue gets saturated with this request.

    Given this economy, there is a good chance that a whole lot of us will need to use EAD and do a AC-21. Not all of us have our job descriptions and O*net codes to do a successful AC-21 application.

    And my question is: will sending multiple copies of this make any difference ?? How many copies are really required to get their attention??





    hp wallpapers. hp wallpaper , abstruse
  • hp wallpaper , abstruse



  • Munna Bhai
    12-26 06:50 PM
    :confused:





    2011 HP artist wallpaper series hp wallpapers. Hp Logo PSP Wallpaper
  • Hp Logo PSP Wallpaper



  • EkAurAaya
    07-16 07:38 PM
    I've so many hard working American friends... it really make me want to work harder to compete with them, but these bunch of cry babies at Numbers are scared of skilled workers, they don't want to upgrade their skills, they want to work 9-5 and get paid for their incompetencies.



    more...


    hp wallpapers. Set: Wallpaper
  • Set: Wallpaper



  • Life2Live
    07-13 03:29 PM
    Please stop hurting messages..... No one can claim other people efforts for long.

    All happened so far is the effort of all of us and everybody know about it. Why to get emotinal stop adding more messages to the topic that are not helping us. Please put a end and stop throwing messages now on this unless it is informative to us.





    hp wallpapers. house BEO Junior HP wallpaper,
  • house BEO Junior HP wallpaper,



  • kvrr
    01-18 10:24 AM
    Hi,

    Appreciate your work for IV and thanks for starting the recurring payments. I realize that IV needs funds now. Can you start another thread and mention a goal amount required in the next 1 week. For example, if you think IV needs 10K in the next week, start a thread with that heading. Whoever is willing, will make additional one time contributions apart from their recurring contributions.

    Regards



    more...


    hp wallpapers. Wallpapers for your “MacBook
  • Wallpapers for your “MacBook



  • guy03062
    11-11 05:00 PM
    Good one :p

    I am surprised that this thread is still active. Usually by this time somebody from the core group puts a statement and that usually closes the discussion. I am sure this will happen soon since atleast a few posters have been requesting asistance from Pappu regarding this issue. I am just waiting for that post to come...dont know when. Hey pappu why are you taking so long......why dont you post and tell all our friends who are currently so emotional about the reality of pursuing the legal option...





    2010 hp wallpaper , abstruse hp wallpapers. compaq hp wallpapers.
  • compaq hp wallpapers.



  • NKR
    10-20 09:40 AM
    Do you all ever wonder why 1996 to 2000 was great and the economy never went to quite the 2000 levels? It is because of useless wars and getting the job shipped to other countries. That is the republican agenda. If you think you will have a better chance of green card under Republican rule, you are sadly mistaken. The economy will continue to go down, while there will be another Iran war to turn the attention from problems with economy. We need someone who can think clear and be steady. It doesn't matter if the republicans have pro immigration stance or not. The economy is going to dictate if companies are going to keep us employed here. You need to see the bigger picture..




    I agree with you on this one. If you all think that GC is the only issue here, then go ahead and support Mc Cain. But if you all think that you are going to be here long term or planning on making this your home, then I think Obama is good for the country. Look where has the capitalism and free market has taken us today, nobody has a clue as to how to fix this mess, all this bail out solutions are just temporary and is pulling us further into debt trap. If there is a recession or a dollar collapse, your GC will not ensure your job.

    Free market is good only for the top execs and big corporations. There should be some regulation so that they do not become irresponsible in their conduct of business. Without regulation, it is like letting a wild bull run in a china shop, it will knock everything in its way. Republicans policy is to take all the broken pieces of the china ware, put some adhesive on them and put them back on shelf, they do not want to reign in the wild bull unlike democrats.



    more...


    hp wallpapers. HP Mini Wallpapers!
  • HP Mini Wallpapers!



  • pcs
    07-02 07:42 PM
    I put in $100 today to fight for our cause





    hair Hp Logo PSP Wallpaper hp wallpapers. Heretic Pixies Wallpapers
  • Heretic Pixies Wallpapers



  • shreekhand
    07-12 10:15 PM
    What is the need for all this ? The visa bulletin is out but no one cares to read it I guess. Every bulletin has these or words to this effect.

    "Only applicants who have a priority date earlier than the cut-off date may be allotted a number."

    So the date that you see in the table is NOT eligible for visa numbers.


    Thanks for good wishes and congratulations to all who become current.

    Regarding cutoff date I'm hearing multiple theories -

    A. if it says 1st March - then prior to that consider as active - 1st of March is not included

    B. some says 1st March is included because it is like UNTIL 1st March

    C. Someone told me if cutoff date fall on weekend then consider that date in. 1st March in 2006 was Wednesday - just FYI.

    D. someone also told me if it falls during weekdays then consider whole week - until Friday. USCIS taking cases for whole week for processing.

    Wow so many options looks like I need to poll this and then wait until next bulletin :)

    Once again thanks for good wishes and Congratulations who were waiting for longer period.

    -Rwe



    more...


    hp wallpapers. HP - Compaq wallpaper
  • HP - Compaq wallpaper



  • rockstart
    07-12 11:32 AM
    Simple EB2 takes more priority over EB3 so EB2 ROW flow first to EB2 India & China and if there are more they will go to EB3

    Why didnt the EB2 ROW number trickle to ROW EB3 first?





    hot Set: Wallpaper hp wallpapers. hp x
  • hp x



  • permfiling
    07-28 05:25 PM
    I am self filing out the AOS forms , since some of the fields do not take more then the specificed strings, I wanted to see if I can mix handwriting as well as keyboard input data in the same form?

    Any opinions?



    more...


    house Compaq Hp Wallpaper hp wallpapers. HP Pavilion DV3Z Wallpaper
  • HP Pavilion DV3Z Wallpaper



  • senthil1
    04-06 07:41 PM
    Unless the person affected comes forward and tells what happened this will be considered as rumor. It can be posted in forums. I think no action can be taken by IV or anyone if affected person does not come forward .

    Sure I will give the link..

    I know its not fake..because I have 3 people on our floor who came from a visit..who saw these kind of things happening right in front of them (and my friends were GCs so I guess they themselves were left alone).

    Now coming to point of posting their experiences themselves..especially in a situation where they were not allowed to enter US, I dont think they have any incentive left to post and seek help from fellow IV..once they are out they are out..

    Nothing can bring them back unless they file a new petition and go for stamping..

    I can imagine how much pain they might be going through, touchwood if I was to be one ofthem, I dont see myself posting my experience for 3 months or so..

    its a different case where someone is inside US and they face a problem, yeah..why not they post straight away, but this is a different territory..we can only expect them to post, its not going to happen or may be rare case.





    tattoo house BEO Junior HP wallpaper, hp wallpapers. hp wallpaper. Wallpaper
  • hp wallpaper. Wallpaper



  • GCard_Dream
    03-18 05:35 PM
    If that is the case, I am not sure why China didn't even move a single day. From the example, China should have gotten half of the unused visas. :confused:

    This is the post from Ron:

    I have to confess error and make a correction. The AC21 legislation changed things far more that I suspected and changed the allocation process from what I had learned previously. In further corresondence with the Visa Office, I've learned that I was wrong about how numbers are moved from worldwide to single state allocations. The following is a direct quote:


    Quote:
    Employment First Preference example: Annual limit 40,000 - (expected) 25,000 ("rest of world") - 3,300 (China limit) - 3,300 (India limit) = 8,400 unused numbers. Those 8,400 numbers could be made available to China/India applicants without regard to their normal 3,300 per-country limit for that category. But those extra numbers would need to be made available to China/India applicants on an equal basis, and in doing so making sure that the additional number use would not result in the Worldwide annual limit being exceeded. Thus, the same cut-off date for each country since the extra numbers must be made available in priority date order without regard to country.

    I apologize for the confusion generated by my earlier remarks

    So whatever said in the visa bulletin makes sense.



    more...


    pictures Wallpapers for your “MacBook hp wallpapers. hp wallpaper desktop.
  • hp wallpaper desktop.



  • rockstart
    03-10 01:54 PM
    I have posted a question on page 3 of this thread on same / similar can some one answer it? :(





    dresses hp x hp wallpapers. HP 1080p Wallpaper by
  • HP 1080p Wallpaper by



  • bugmenot
    06-12 08:37 PM
    Jeo laal Jeo.... I totally agree with you. I want to see these h1 b restrictions that have been applied in the CIR pass. It will be fun...

    I do not think that they above restrictions will be in the CIR bill for H1-Bwhen it passes. We know, the tech companies know and most of the law makers know that they need us.. There will be an H1-B increase, restrictions removed and there will be a provition made in parallel to the merit system for EB green cards.

    Our job is to get backlog relief.. How we do it is the question....

    dont count on the restrictions being removed, the restrictions are the trade off to the major increase that is goin to take place for the h1b's , the biggie US companys are not gonna get affected by them, its only the indian IT and the desi bodyshoppers, so they wil support it as long as they get the h1b's.



    more...


    makeup HP Mini Wallpapers! hp wallpapers. Compaq Hp Wallpaper
  • Compaq Hp Wallpaper



  • thirdworldman
    03-12 11:01 AM
    Haha, I didn't think anyone would actually pick up on that, Pink. Oh, well. Anyway, thanks for the comments and votes. I think everyone did a great job. Eilsoe, awesome wireframe.





    girlfriend hp wallpaper. Wallpaper hp wallpapers. HP Wallpapers
  • HP Wallpapers



  • leo2606
    12-20 04:30 PM
    Did you travel outside of USA after that? I mean after 2001 when ever you got into Job?

    Folks, I didn't worked for an year(2001) due to, you know what I am saying....

    Now I am afraid that I would get an RFE because of that. Do you think that I need to worry about it? :(





    hairstyles HP - Compaq wallpaper hp wallpapers. HP Logo wallpaper HP Invent
  • HP Logo wallpaper HP Invent



  • stuckinretro
    10-15 07:54 PM
    I think you don't understand. USCIS has no control over the Visa bulletin. The reason India EB3 is doomed because of the percountry limitations set by DOS.
    Congress need to change that rule not USCIS.

    Know your facts before suggesting something that doesn't work!!!

    Guys,

    I think this is a time to start another flower campaign to USCIS. It is ridiculuous to have 7 years of retrogression on EB3 India, same is true to good extend for EB2 India also.





    breddy2000
    06-13 12:37 PM
    http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?file=/chronicle/archive/2007/06/13/MNG88QE8HV1.DTL&type=politics





    ilikekilo
    10-16 10:26 AM
    U could get notarized at ur local banks or at ur work place if u ahve anyone who has a license

    i believe you dont have to put in any recpt # 's just your name...


    and also anyone knows the fax #??



    No comments:

    Post a Comment