Popular Post

Sunday, June 19, 2011

happy birthday quotes for cousins

images funny happy birthday quotes happy birthday quotes for cousins. images Birthday Quotes For
  • images Birthday Quotes For



  • sanju_dba
    08-10 02:45 PM
    Count me in!





    wallpaper images Birthday Quotes For happy birthday quotes for cousins. Birthday Quotes For Cousins.
  • Birthday Quotes For Cousins.



  • kumar1
    03-16 05:56 PM
    I am impressed to see that our buddy Infinite_Patience_GC is not using F** words today. Good job!


    Infinite_Patience_GC,

    Though I don't like your language and attitude, you have a valid point. I honestly feel that those who have used labor substitution should not get their green cards earlier than me.





    happy birthday quotes for cousins. happy birthday quotes for men.
  • happy birthday quotes for men.



  • retrohatao
    02-13 12:25 PM
    I think I am bit surprised to see not even a single posting as a reply. Believe it or not its huge problem than you can even imagine.
    :rolleyes:





    2011 Birthday Quotes For Cousins. happy birthday quotes for cousins. wallpaper cute irthday quotes
  • wallpaper cute irthday quotes



  • skillet
    06-11 11:37 AM
    Just sent to VA senators



    more...


    happy birthday quotes for cousins. Happy Birthday Poem For Cousin
  • Happy Birthday Poem For Cousin



  • raysaikat
    07-28 09:01 AM
    Hi all,

    I am not sure whether I should add this over here or not but I could not resist and I don't know any other way.

    I went to a wine shop and was shocked to see cartoon of Ganesha used on the bottle of India Pale Beer. I am not a religious person but this thing made me nervous. Please let me know how this can be protested.

    Thanks

    Would you be offended if the image of Ganesh is used on a sack of rice or sugar or a bottle of cooking oil? If not, then what's the problem in using it on an alcoholic beverage bottle?





    happy birthday quotes for cousins. pictures quotes about cousins
  • pictures quotes about cousins



  • sriramkalyan
    06-10 12:48 PM
    May be we should do some thing dramatic. Like sending letter to Canadian Government, here we are 1000 skilled people with extensive experience and International degrees. Collectively we going to bring in $1 million or more. Can you expedite our Permanent residency!!

    All US senators know that EB immigrants are going through Hell hole of USCIS. They are unable to do anything about it.



    more...


    happy birthday quotes for cousins. happy birthday funny quotes
  • happy birthday funny quotes



  • amitjoey
    07-05 01:44 PM
    Order Details - Jul 5, 2007 11:09 AM PDT
    Google Order #448537035986231 Print


    Shipping Status Qty Item Price
    Not yet shipped 1 Contribute 100 $100.00

    Total: $100.00

    Thanks waiting4gc.





    2010 happy birthday quotes for men. happy birthday quotes for cousins. funny happy birthday quotes
  • funny happy birthday quotes



  • Michael chertoff
    07-12 09:06 PM
    AUG BULLETIN is already out, it moved to March06 for EB2,

    He is talking about next month (September). I think we have to wait for next year now.



    more...


    happy birthday quotes for cousins. happy birthday quotes
  • happy birthday quotes



  • AllVNeedGcPc
    08-11 03:18 PM
    Count me in...

    ...I will donate minimum $100 for the cause.





    hair wallpaper cute irthday quotes happy birthday quotes for cousins. happy birthday quotes funny
  • happy birthday quotes funny



  • bmoni
    04-09 06:43 PM
    Thanks Papu !!!! thats great....

    Visa Bulletin for May 2010 (http://www.travel.state.gov/visa/frvi/bulletin/bulletin_4805.html)



    more...


    happy birthday quotes for cousins. quotes for cousins. happy
  • quotes for cousins. happy



  • tikka
    07-04 08:25 AM
    That is a valid concern veerug brought up and it would be great if the IV core team can list how IV will complement AILF during this lawsuit.

    I understand that it may not be the right time since even now AILF is in the process of identifying a strategy and IV team may not have had time to detail this yet. But, it would help if there is a sticky with this info,probably in the same sticky that pappu posted, URGENT IV Message: Lawsuit and other update, so everyone can understand the motivation and the action items for this.

    Regarding the media drive,I believe that we have a better chance of getting more attention if we can get information on the scandal info that USCIS might have gone the extra mile to revoke July bulletin availability dates.

    Thanks for this portal for everyone to get organized on immigration issues.

    Amar

    for your efforts with the DIGG drive...
    we need to continue.... where we left off





    hot Happy Birthday Poem For Cousin happy birthday quotes for cousins. happy birthday funny quotes
  • happy birthday funny quotes



  • piyu7444
    01-31 04:57 AM
    On H1 Status, one must be working full time and should be paid salary even if s/he is on benching. Three month maternity leave should be ok, but 6 months of unpaid leave will be very difficult to explain.

    You should seriously consider changing status to H4, if that is an option.

    In Nov, she can re-enter on H1 visa to come back to H1 status.

    ____________________
    Not a legal advice.
    US Citizen of Indian Origin

    So does this mean that pending AOS has no meaning?

    How about EAD.......if she switches to EAD in Feb with same employer and does not work from Mrach onward then?

    My (mis)understanding was that as long as one has a pending AOS one can be in US without a job and paystub as long as one has a pending AOS.

    Thanks for your help.



    more...


    house happy birthday quotes funny happy birthday quotes for cousins. happy birthday wishes quotes
  • happy birthday wishes quotes



  • anurakt
    12-27 06:49 PM
    Dude,
    That is what they are afraid off. They want you to go to your home country and not sneak into their country.
    Many ppl go through European airports during transit and then ask for Political asyslum. Many Tamil Tigers did that so did sardars during khalistan times.


    This all started after 9/11 , having a valid US visa means that you have gone through the security check...else when u apply for transit visa, they do these checks for you......





    tattoo pictures quotes about cousins happy birthday quotes for cousins. house happy birthday quotes
  • house happy birthday quotes



  • sanju_dba
    08-10 02:45 PM
    Count me in!



    more...


    pictures happy birthday funny quotes happy birthday quotes for cousins. happy birthday quotes funny
  • happy birthday quotes funny



  • alterego
    07-13 09:28 AM
    I don't agree. It will stay same or forward in small increments with new fiscal yr numbers available. I am saying so because EB2 I stayed for such long at 04/07 and everyone knows fewer LCs were filed/approved between 04 and 05.

    Keep in mind two things. Many, quite possibly most of the July VB fiasco filed 485s have not been processed yet, Eb2 or EB3 India. There have been more recently (in the past couple of months) but still not most. A good number of those filers had earlier PDs.
    The quarterly statutory quota for EB2 I or C is so puny (something like 700 visas) that any movement would almost entirely be dependent on the Eb1 and EB2ROW overflow. That is why I feel, once this next two months pass, we will see dates back in 2004 for EB2. Maybe not quite back in April, but sometime in the middle to later 2004. However we could see PDs move at a healthy clip for EB2 I and C next year. It will take most of next years overflow to clear up the EB2 backlog in my view.





    dresses happy birthday funny quotes happy birthday quotes for cousins. irthday wishes for cousin
  • irthday wishes for cousin



  • BharatPremi
    03-17 01:33 PM
    1) Labor Substitution
    2) Long EB3 queue and thus switching to EB2
    3) Not geeting PBEC/DBEC labor approval for avg 4 to 6 years
    4) I-140 approval queue
    5) Name Check queue
    6) Bogus multiple filings filing (To take a chance people pursue multiple
    filings. This generally is done through desi
    companies. In general one valid filing and other
    is worked out for rainy days)
    7) Vaild multiple filings ( Example: Husband and wife both on H1. One file with
    husband as principal applicant and other is with Wife
    a principal applicant)
    8) You have current PD but your RD is not current. And when your RD becomes current PD does not remain current

    All have played their parts for keeping us at where we are right now. But if you want to curse you may curse only to the lot in no:1 (Curse target: applicants) and 2 to 5 & 8 (Curse target: USCIS)... Otherwise all other
    streams flourished out of frustration or manipulataive calculation to have security net.



    more...


    makeup happy birthday quotes happy birthday quotes for cousins. happy birthday quotes funny
  • happy birthday quotes funny



  • amitjoey
    07-03 05:40 PM
    When we are already doing the work (sending flowers, calling senators & media etc), why should we pay IV? Also, I would feel more comfy donating to something where I can see where the money is going.. I'm not well versed with the website, but is there a place I can get financial info from.. Thnks..

    Please PM IV Core, also in regards to how the funds will be used, there is detailed text on the financial contributions page.





    girlfriend house happy birthday quotes happy birthday quotes for cousins. Birthday Quotes For Friends
  • Birthday Quotes For Friends



  • samy
    11-11 04:47 PM
    Please come up with ideas. Remember - IV core looks at all the posts and get ideas from the forums. You may want to start a thread saying - Lets all put our constructive thoughts about moving ahead with Obama administration here. People can posts their ideas, plans, implementations, strategies ...... and we can all discuss.

    Rajuram - your concern is valid and basically what is happening is - IV now needs some dedicated new generation members who can make a difference. thats how IV has been working from the beginnibg, people come and go - so do admins.

    You can help in this way by opening a thread to share new ideas and strategies.

    Wise words from a Senior Member!

    But people here are not ready for new ideas. They are dreaming that Obama will install a GC card printer and start printing once he sworn in.

    I presented an idea recently, as a temprory fix in these tough times. All I got was couple funny replys that has nothing to do with my plan. Also I got few red dots as a bonus.

    Many gave up hope I believe.





    hairstyles quotes for cousins. happy happy birthday quotes for cousins. happy birthday quotes for a
  • happy birthday quotes for a



  • feedfront
    10-05 03:07 PM
    My attorney will be sending it today via USPS overnight mail.





    slowwin
    06-14 09:11 AM
    Email sent to both Texas US senators.





    greenlight
    08-21 01:32 AM
    Thanks for your response. ;)
    So will AOD processing for EB-2 be a lot faster than EB-3 as long as I capture the PD of 12/04?

    Can someone respond to this question, please?
    thanks.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment