Popular Post

Saturday, June 18, 2011

world map continents outline

images world map outline continents. world map continents outline. world map continents outline.
  • world map continents outline.



  • user1205
    08-17 05:52 PM
    I have the same frustration ... rules that are so vague and that USCIS doesn't even follow ... and I got all worked up about it when the predictions for the October bulletin came.
    But then I told myself I have no control over this and the only thing it does it's ruining my days which makes it a lose - lose situation for me.

    And before someone tells me that I have the power to change things by joining IV efforts, I'll tell you that I already did that.


    [QUOTE=cessua;149683]I don't get it.
    How can:
    VB-April07 EB3-ROW PD be Aug-02
    VB-MAy07 EB3-ROW PD be Aug-03
    VB-June07 EB3-ROW PD be June-05

    ..and then:

    VB-Sept-07 EB3-ROW PD be Aug-02





    wallpaper world map continents outline. world map continents outline. map of the world continents
  • map of the world continents



  • ita
    09-10 12:33 PM
    You can post. Just type the messages on the left hand side panel.

    Got it. Thank you.





    world map continents outline. world map outline continents.
  • world map outline continents.



  • wizkid732
    07-29 01:44 PM
    you crack me up. You seem to be really pissed off and dont want to listen right now beating around the same point. Take a deep breath, calm down and think about reality.

    An employers job is not to make you happy. They try to make you happy so that you do the work they need from you. Thats all. I am sure they didnt hire you so that they have the privilege of sponsoring your GC.

    Are you suggesting that in their offer letter they should imagine all the possible scenarios.
    Employment is at will anyone can fire anyone at any time without notice. The 2 week notice is only customary.

    I am not sure how long you have been in this country but i know quite a few folks who worked for big companies and got laid off on their 16th year(with a decent package ofcourse). And the reason is that for those companies, they pay pension after 18 yrs :-)


    In that case, employers should mention the following in the offer letter

    " In case, in future, if economy goes bad and recession occurs,we cannot sponsor your green card since it is easy to find american citizens who has minimum qualification."

    This should be mentioned on the offer letters given by big comapnies.Then it is up to H1B candidate whenter to take the offer(risk) or not.
    Can these companies do this????





    2011 map of the world continents world map continents outline. world map outline continents.
  • world map outline continents.



  • my2239
    06-11 08:38 AM
    sent message
    Thank you for creating the easy to use interface



    more...


    world map continents outline. map and continents,
  • map and continents,



  • coopheal
    03-20 11:31 AM
    I work for a very reputed company. Lawyers filed EB3 because it was easy for them. At that time everything was current and nobody really cared about EB2/EB3.
    Don�t give me moral argument about cutting lines. If someone is qualified for EB2 and position needs EB2 qualified and person is already in process of GC with EB3, he/she has every right to move over to EB2. Don�t even try to equate this with lab subs.
    If desi company�s are misusing it then put proper review/audit for it. That doesn�t mean I cannot join an EB2 job and not switch over. You can say however loud you want � no one would listen and no one should listen to you.
    Hi Coopheal:
    With Due respects to your Seniority and Agony/ Frustration being retrogessed.

    Standard Companies donot opt for having two I140s approved for a particular employees which is a "Logical Fallacy" of EB concept. Leave alone Rat Desi Companies.. They can do anything and turn the boards off..

    If your arguement is right: first you have to stop L1s getting Gcs in less than 10 months.. (on an average). Porting EB3 to Eb2 is a big junk and disrepct to the EB2 Qualifier. Now, Qualifying Eb2, if you feel, is not a big deal, why the companies did not preferred it out for Eb3s in first place because lack of Job Requirements. (infact, this portings have to be highlighted to USCIS as Junk technique and illegal).

    So the whole arguement doesnot workout. Soon, wait and see Portings would bestopped, with Desi companies messing itaround like Approved labors (infact, it isa refined version of approved labor scams).

    Please donot jump on me.. its a waste of time.. But the logic holds good EB2 Vs. EB3. If allowed, People may even qualify for EB1, (People would work it out also sooner or later) Let's respect each other profiles.. and its a matter of time we are all there.

    This is my Honest Advice.. Trust me. I am a 2003 eb3 victim.. No way to jump lines.. its inhuman.

    Thanks,





    world map continents outline. WORLD MAP OUTLINE CONTINENTS
  • WORLD MAP OUTLINE CONTINENTS



  • vagish
    04-04 11:21 AM
    I don't think this bill would be of any consequence to the goal of IV unless they can maybe attach some GC-relief provisions to it.

    In reality this bill will never ever make it to the full Senate floor. Corporate America will ensure that it dies the same kind of death as all the immigration related bills from last year.

    I think it is true coporate america will not allow it to go through, but it is also true that any bill faverable to the H1B and or GC will also have the same death
    as this one , do not underestimate the anti - immigration and unions clout
    on democrats, if corporate america wants H1B increase it will come at a price,
    more no free rides for corporate america as well.

    that is the reason why we see stalemate for any kind of immigration bill, neither side is able to push anything.

    thanks



    more...


    world map continents outline. world map continents outline.
  • world map continents outline.



  • nlssubbu
    09-24 01:55 PM
    check with your attorney if a birth certificate issued by the consulate is ok

    They provide it based on the passport - and then you may attach an affidavit

    I do not think that USCIS accept the birth certificate provided by Consulate. You may either get an affidavit or can get a copy of the certificate truly attested from your birth place based on your birth records. If you do not have a birth certificate, you may also need a NC (No Certificate) from your local authority as a proof along with the affidavit.





    2010 world map outline continents. world map continents outline. world map outline continents.
  • world map outline continents.



  • vik123
    01-10 12:28 PM
    Some people are already doing our job.
    http://www.zazona.com/NewsArchive/2006-12-26%20Renewed%20Push%20for%20H-1B%20Increase.txt



    more...


    world map continents outline. hairstyles map of the world
  • hairstyles map of the world



  • aquarianf
    07-31 03:03 PM
    I reviewed copy of I-485 packegae and found that attorney didn't include Employment letter with package. I filed in June I already received filing numbers.
    When I asked attorney why it wasn't sent, her response was that there are around 15 people from company who filed in month of June/july and she didn't included EVL for all of them. Also there are around 8 people who got their GC in my company in last 2 years and she didn't included EVL for all of them.





    hair world map outline continents. world map continents outline. World Latitude and Longitude:
  • World Latitude and Longitude:



  • abracadabra102
    07-30 10:06 AM
    Thanks abracadabra for agreeing to the point. It is really funny isn't it, when you notice people fighting over God's? Just the thought of fighting to support your God shows that you really dont belive in his/her strength or you dont really know what God is!! If thats the case, how would that power qualify to be GOD?? Whether it is in Inda/pakisthan/middle east/africa, wherever people fight to save their God/gods are just fighting to avoid confronting their own insecurity:-) What is the difference between me getting insulted on seeing Ganeshas picture on a beer bottle or Jesus's picture on the toilet seat and a circle with two dots as eyes on a person's BUTT, which he claims to represent ME (thomas)? Ofcourse I know that the circle with 2 dotts on his BUTT doesn't represent me so is the same about Ganesha / Jesus. Who has seen these folks?? The big truth is NOBODY!! EVER!! Imagine how would I look if I stood around crying like a baby, when the guy walks around with his BUTT exposed showing the circle with two dotts claiming that it acurately represents me?? Ganesha, Jesus, Allah and Krishna are all laughing. Laughing not at the person who shows off as insulting them, but actually (ironically) at us who stand around crying about that. Belive me this is true!! we had a conference call last night and all three of them were laughing :D:D:D

    LOL.

    The issue of GOD and religion has been discussed ad nauseum by many great thinkers and philosophers (Spinoza, Voltaire, Hume, Russel etc.). Most of us do not read their opinions and try to broaden our knowledge. We never get beyond what our parents taught us about GOD and religion. What is worse still is that the allegorical descriptions in religious texts are now treated as facts and we often end up arguing over these as well.

    Having said that, there is nothing wrong in believing in GOD. There is also nothing wrong if someone is not convinced about the existence of GOD. There are valid philosophical arguments for both cases. Lack of mutual respect and failing to see others point of view is what is causing this rift.



    more...


    world map continents outline. world map blank political
  • world map blank political



  • IMGPAT
    05-05 08:33 PM
    Follow the url and refer Q.31, clearly answers your question.
    http://www.immigration.com/faq/lvisa.html#77.





    hot map and continents, world map continents outline. world map outline continents.
  • world map outline continents.



  • needhelp!
    11-14 01:26 PM
    Couple of days back I got the receipt. I'll post the number soon.



    more...


    house world map continents outline. world map continents outline. and islands of a world map
  • and islands of a world map



  • BharatPremi
    07-10 12:32 AM
    Do you know that July 1st was a Sunday? A non-working day.

    Harra Patta,

    It was Sunday for you and me and for all on this forum but USCIS worked on that Sunday .. Seems to be weird.. Hunh :eek: Yes, but what can you do now?





    tattoo WORLD MAP OUTLINE CONTINENTS world map continents outline. WORLD CONTIENT OUTLINE MAP
  • WORLD CONTIENT OUTLINE MAP



  • pappu
    01-16 06:14 PM
    Guys please post any websites/forum where we can post our message.I will post it.I have already done in many websites but missed a few that are non-english.
    Thanks. could you try yahoo, google and msn groups on immigration too.
    when you type these words you will see several such forum names. Select the ones with more membership and become a member. Thgen post messages. Emails sent in these forums go to each member.

    others, pls suggest more websites and help in posting IV messages on them.



    more...


    pictures world map continents outline. world map continents outline. world map continents. yabadaba
  • world map continents. yabadaba



  • pointlesswait
    07-11 02:29 PM
    i think this move is temp...it will move back..before oct 2008!!


    I think all the unused EB1 and EB2-ROW visa number trickles down to EB2 - India/China and thats the main reason for a big jump in EB2-India cut off dates.





    dresses world map outline continents. world map continents outline. world map continents outline.
  • world map continents outline.



  • sukhwinderd
    02-22 09:22 AM
    with StarSun. there are so many people in neighboring states (to DC) who can come during advocacy days, or atleast offer accomodation, hotel pickup drop offs. hardly anything to loose. its pathetic that people will line up for free lunch, but will not do anything to get it, even when there is nothing to loose.



    more...


    makeup hairstyles map of the world world map continents outline. world map continents outline.
  • world map continents outline.



  • JunRN
    05-28 07:45 PM
    I was checked by immigration authorities when i was comming from San diego to Los Angeles. Near the check post there were signs to go slow for imigration checks. One border patrol car came besides me and waved his hand to pull towards the curb. I changed my lanes and also helped the border patrol to change his lanes towards the shoulder. He got down from his car and asked me what is my status I told H1B. I showed him my ID card and told him to check my status through my ID card. He returned my ID card and let me go. (I don't know why they let me go maybe my name is spanish and my last name is british)
    Just wondering what would the immigration authorities do if they catch a illegal. There are millions of illegals in Los Angeles and they also had rallies almost every year in downtown Los Angeles.
    I am not going to carry my immigration document if i am within US. I never have carried during the last 7 years. At the most they would escort me to my residence which is okay for me.

    J thomas

    I passed that CBP checkpoint twice when I went to San Diego and twice, I wasn't inspected. Both times, I have no immigration documents with me but my CA Driver's License.

    May I ask, do you happen to have out of state licence plate?





    girlfriend WORLD CONTIENT OUTLINE MAP world map continents outline. world map continents and
  • world map continents and



  • vghc
    07-03 11:23 AM
    The point is to not 'distribute pain', it is to reduce the pain of a group.

    Again, even though the benefits may go to one 'group', let me tell you that it is not a formal group and just as all ROW applicants are not one group, non-ROW applicants too are individuals and IT DOESN'T MATTER TO ONE INDIVIDUAL HOW MUCH OTHERS GOT BENEFITED.

    So your point of saying that one group is benefited is irrelevant, because GCs aren't given to groups and only to individual applicants.

    Your other point is absolutely right! Family should not be counted, and I'm in 100% agreement with that!

    I am sure if the EB GC's goes to the principle applicant we all won't be in this bad of a shape. Its because of the addition of wife or kids, the number pool dries up faster. So if one wants to petition of elimination of country quote under the notion that EB community is needed because of our skills, take out the family members, then it makes sense, if not, don't. My 2 cents.





    hairstyles world map blank political world map continents outline. world map continents outline.
  • world map continents outline.



  • willwin
    04-03 02:02 PM
    Not yet Filed EAD. PD MARCH 2005

    Oops! that's pretty bad.

    Looks like you missed the boat last July!

    I know guys with PD 2006 and got their GC approved during July-Sep 2007.

    Hope the date moves this summer so that you could file your 485.





    ZigZag
    07-13 03:28 PM
    See the attachment which I had come across in this forum and saved it

    Hope this is helpful.





    fcres
    07-24 05:12 PM
    fcres, so would you be waiting till you get the RN and then send out the EVL with a reference to the A#? Or just going ahead and sending it rightaway?

    I have RN since i filed in June.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment