MacGurl111
Dec 26, 02:36 AM
My presents were all spread out, received them on different days, none were wrapped.
Macbook Pro 13
Ipad wifi and 3g
These are from my husband.
500.00 from my dad.
Nothing from my mom.:D
Macbook Pro 13
Ipad wifi and 3g
These are from my husband.
500.00 from my dad.
Nothing from my mom.:D
Squonk
Sep 27, 09:35 AM
Now THAT would be a great addition. Fully editable iCal web interface with the new webmail interface would make .mac a lot better.
The only things missing then would be 2GB storage and a FASTER iDisk.
Right on! Many have said this in the thread and I agree!
And there was another post about email groups being usable on the web - agreed!
Although I have a .mac account and really like the short domain name, due to the weak web interface, I have used gmail as my primary email for the past year. In fact, there are only like 3 friends of mine that have the .mac address since I don't check it all that often.
And, do you think it would be too much trouble for Apple to supple a Mac and PC (sorry, that's what I have to use at work) notifier client for new mail?
The only things missing then would be 2GB storage and a FASTER iDisk.
Right on! Many have said this in the thread and I agree!
And there was another post about email groups being usable on the web - agreed!
Although I have a .mac account and really like the short domain name, due to the weak web interface, I have used gmail as my primary email for the past year. In fact, there are only like 3 friends of mine that have the .mac address since I don't check it all that often.
And, do you think it would be too much trouble for Apple to supple a Mac and PC (sorry, that's what I have to use at work) notifier client for new mail?

canhoto
Apr 7, 05:05 PM
Any ideas about my question?
Kaiser Phoenix
Dec 2, 04:34 PM
http://i668.photobucket.com/albums/vv42/BornToMac_2009/Screenshot2010-12-01at90418AM.png
Link please??
Link please??
more...
FSUSem1noles
Apr 1, 05:49 AM
Happy April Fools!!!
skikid419
Jun 13, 05:29 PM
Thought it would (roughly) convey Steve's thoughts on all the leaks this year, using a hit that most people are familiar with.
actually one of my favorites!
actually one of my favorites!
more...

forkspoon
Dec 2, 07:36 PM
.
kirk26
Apr 7, 08:40 AM
How about that lame safari bug when you click on a YouTube link the browser turns blank?
Don't keep your eyes closed then.
Don't keep your eyes closed then.
more...
Night Spring
Apr 17, 03:05 PM
How are you trying to add apps/music, and what happens when you try? Please post any error messages you get, etc.
OrangeSVTguy
Apr 6, 05:38 PM
Here. I always like the home cloud concept, where you get your own personal server and can transfer data/sync through the cloud. So you own your data instead of trusting it to someone else.
+1
This is what I e been wanting to do for a very long time. Apple just wants to own all your data so they can market and advertise to you.
+1
This is what I e been wanting to do for a very long time. Apple just wants to own all your data so they can market and advertise to you.
more...
iBug2
Nov 12, 05:41 PM
And when FCS4 comes out it will be a year ahead of CS5. What's your point?
Please... without pro apps there is no reason for businesses to have pricey Mac setups. There is no need to have a mac if you're just using Microsoft Office and Email
We've been using Mac Pros as servers for years now... it has more function than the Xserve but is just not rack mountable. No big deal. And who used Shake that its loss makes an impact? Apple could cut Motion and I don't think many would care.
Shake was pretty much the standard compositing tool for big budget movies when Apple discontinued it. So, a lot of people were using it, funnily, a lot of people still using it, despite being discontinued, it's still a solid product.
Please... without pro apps there is no reason for businesses to have pricey Mac setups. There is no need to have a mac if you're just using Microsoft Office and Email
We've been using Mac Pros as servers for years now... it has more function than the Xserve but is just not rack mountable. No big deal. And who used Shake that its loss makes an impact? Apple could cut Motion and I don't think many would care.
Shake was pretty much the standard compositing tool for big budget movies when Apple discontinued it. So, a lot of people were using it, funnily, a lot of people still using it, despite being discontinued, it's still a solid product.
.jpg)
toddybody
Mar 23, 09:25 AM
Like OMG, I had the craziest thought! What if MacRumors had more articles about...Mac Rumors?! Whoa whoa wee wow, that would be so cool.
*Face Palm.
Boring stuff.
*Face Palm.
Boring stuff.
more...
ghost187
Apr 13, 09:44 AM
Just because someone hasn't left iPhone 5 in a bar this year doesn't mean we are not going to see iPhone 5 in June like we have seen every single iPhone before it (ok iPhone 3G slipped into July, but big deal). Apple is predictable people. I guarantee that we will see an iPhone 5 in June. And ofcourse Apple hasn't given a roadmap out, because they are keeping it hush hush this year.
sycho
Apr 27, 11:25 AM
My realistic daily driver with a unrealistic engine swap.
A4 Avant Ultrasport with a 1.8T 6speed Manual. Then TDI swap.
The TDI would bolt up to everything from the 1.8T A4, but I have no idea how, if at all, the ECU from the TDI would talk to the cluster and the rest of the car. The long 6speed gearing would be like a "sporty" TDI gear. About 2200 RPM at 100KM/h, not horrible, just a tad above my friends TDI Jetta.
A4 Avant Ultrasport with a 1.8T 6speed Manual. Then TDI swap.
The TDI would bolt up to everything from the 1.8T A4, but I have no idea how, if at all, the ECU from the TDI would talk to the cluster and the rest of the car. The long 6speed gearing would be like a "sporty" TDI gear. About 2200 RPM at 100KM/h, not horrible, just a tad above my friends TDI Jetta.
more...
dba7dba
May 1, 02:24 PM
However, look at the profits and Apple makes around the same or more than the entire Samsung conglomerate with 1/5 the workforce.
samsung afaik OWNS and runs their own factories, largely is SK and other nations. their employees spend their salaries and pay taxes.
apple outsources all manufacturing. None in US. When what do they do with such big pile of cash made from not running factories? They park it in some overseas bank account to avoid paying tax to US.
Don't be fooled by headcount/profit ratio.
samsung afaik OWNS and runs their own factories, largely is SK and other nations. their employees spend their salaries and pay taxes.
apple outsources all manufacturing. None in US. When what do they do with such big pile of cash made from not running factories? They park it in some overseas bank account to avoid paying tax to US.
Don't be fooled by headcount/profit ratio.
kainjow
Apr 27, 11:31 PM
Don't think iTunes can do this, but if the audio files aren't encrypted, you can use VLC to play them and disable the video via Video > Video Track > Disable.
more...
CountlovE
May 7, 12:00 AM
With two 580's is there any way to get SLI mode working? I know certain GPU applications will see both cards without SLI mode(Cuda reads device ID), but I was curious to know if a 2010 MacPro can do SLI with Nvidia drivers, or if the drivers have to be hacked.
Thanks
Thanks
rnizlek
Feb 10, 12:04 PM
UGH. Been getting this damn error for the past couple of hours:
F932: We apologize for the inconvenience, but we are conducting maintenance which prevents us from updating your account information. Please retry your transaction again in one hour.
I was having the same issue. I finally called AT&T, after 20 minutes of trying to add the feature to my account the rep told me he'd call me back after looking into it some more. About 15 minutes later he called back and said it still wasn't working and that he and others would need to do some extended research into the matter and that he would call me back when they were done. That was several hours ago.
I have the 450 minute plan for $39.99 and the 2 GB Data Pro with 1000 messages at the moment. I also get a FAN discount, but I doubt that would be screwing things up.
F932: We apologize for the inconvenience, but we are conducting maintenance which prevents us from updating your account information. Please retry your transaction again in one hour.
I was having the same issue. I finally called AT&T, after 20 minutes of trying to add the feature to my account the rep told me he'd call me back after looking into it some more. About 15 minutes later he called back and said it still wasn't working and that he and others would need to do some extended research into the matter and that he would call me back when they were done. That was several hours ago.
I have the 450 minute plan for $39.99 and the 2 GB Data Pro with 1000 messages at the moment. I also get a FAN discount, but I doubt that would be screwing things up.
MacBytes
Jul 30, 02:50 PM
http://www.macbytes.com/images/bytessig.gif (http://www.macbytes.com)
Category: Tips and How To's
Link: Training Wheels for Your iPad (http://www.macbytes.com/link.php?sid=20100730155006)
Description:: none
Posted on MacBytes.com (http://www.macbytes.com)
Approved by Mudbug
Category: Tips and How To's
Link: Training Wheels for Your iPad (http://www.macbytes.com/link.php?sid=20100730155006)
Description:: none
Posted on MacBytes.com (http://www.macbytes.com)
Approved by Mudbug
SeaFox
Nov 25, 01:06 AM
I know the holiday has passed, but can't we leave it in the themes? Great halloween songs come along year 'round (especially with Apple adding new music to the iTMS every week).
Are we gonna have to recomend the same songs over again next year, or has the theme just been hidden for now?
Are we gonna have to recomend the same songs over again next year, or has the theme just been hidden for now?
Mitthrawnuruodo
Sep 22, 02:43 PM
Like this (http://www.datapro.net/products/USB-SCSI.html)?
Edit: Ok, so it's $79 and not $50... :o
Edit: Ok, so it's $79 and not $50... :o
ajohnson253
Apr 13, 02:22 PM
i don't mind. More time to enjoy the 4 :)
+1
+1
Australianglazi
Apr 3, 10:45 PM
This is a great offer. But how about unlimited calls to any states in the US? I think it would be very good for a subscriber who wants to call anywhere in the US. thanks.
makkystyle
Nov 11, 12:45 PM
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/532.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0.5 Mobile/8B117 Safari/6531.22.7)
It's as if not a single person has taken a look at the FCP timeline for the last eight years. The last four releases have all been almost exactly two years apart from each other. FCS3 came out in 2009 and that means two years later in 2011 we will see the next iteration. You don't need a divining rod to figure out where the next version is. Pretty simple really.
As to edit systems, the beauty of the advancements that Apple, Adobe, Avid and to some extent Sony have made means that editors are no longer locked in to one system. I have premiere loaded on my system right alongside FCP. Because of the freelance nature of the business I think there are not as many "universal" truths about which app you need to use to cut your show. I would still estimate that there are many more FCP installs in use than Avid.
It's as if not a single person has taken a look at the FCP timeline for the last eight years. The last four releases have all been almost exactly two years apart from each other. FCS3 came out in 2009 and that means two years later in 2011 we will see the next iteration. You don't need a divining rod to figure out where the next version is. Pretty simple really.
As to edit systems, the beauty of the advancements that Apple, Adobe, Avid and to some extent Sony have made means that editors are no longer locked in to one system. I have premiere loaded on my system right alongside FCP. Because of the freelance nature of the business I think there are not as many "universal" truths about which app you need to use to cut your show. I would still estimate that there are many more FCP installs in use than Avid.

No comments:
Post a Comment