Popular Post

Thursday, June 16, 2011

selena gomez in barney

images and demi lovato on arney. selena gomez in barney. Selena Gomez in Barney And
  • Selena Gomez in Barney And



  • rajmehrotra
    09-15 11:27 AM
    Nice idea. Sometimes, bare facts are worth quite a few pictures as well. How about compiling and forwarding the following information for each of our family units?

    Items can be :
    Years spent in the US.
    Federal and state income taxes paid during these years.
    Social Security contributions made.
    Dollars and hours already spent on the immigration process.
    Number of U. S. Citizen kids, if any.
    A concise writeup on how the applicant's skill set positively impacts the employer.





    wallpaper Selena Gomez in Barney And selena gomez in barney. Its Selena on Barney!
  • Its Selena on Barney!



  • green_card_curious
    03-08 12:15 PM
    Thanks Drak. My attorney states otherwise though. He states that I-485 will be denied only after the ultimate denial of the I-140, which he says might take even about a year, and that in the mean time, I-485 will be valid and that she can continue to work on EAD.

    P E R P L E X E D !!





    selena gomez in barney. selena gomez and demi lovato
  • selena gomez and demi lovato



  • mna123
    07-30 08:04 PM
    Thanks Ray and Kondur for your replies.

    So my understanding is that if I file for CP then I would be asked to interview in home country for my GC and it could take long once again if it gets stuck in name check.

    But if I wait for H-1 name check clearance then I could enter to US and apply for I 485 and even if it takes longer than 6 months, I would get I 185 approved.

    The thing is I am not sure how long it would take to get my name check clearance so I am thinking of CP.

    Another thing is that I am on unpaid leave for last 3 months. My company let me worked for first 6 months remotely but then asked me to take unpaid leave. Would it be an issue when I go for interview for CP. Let's assume that if I get interview for CP after a year, wont they ask that I am not working for my current company so why are they doing CP for me.

    And one more thing how long does it take generally to get interview once a person has applied for CP ??

    I am so confuse and cursing myself why did I leave US. My apartment, my car , my belongings every thing is back in US and I am stuck here :-(





    2011 Its Selena on Barney! selena gomez in barney. Selena Gomez in Barney And
  • Selena Gomez in Barney And



  • HOPE_GC_SOON
    08-04 02:36 PM
    Gurus / Recent GC Awardees:

    Can you clarify if the following Sequence of GC Issuance PRocess is correct, once Approval process is going on .

    1) Online LUD on Cases "Card Production Ordered" and subsequent Email.

    2) Online LUD Change as "Welcome Notices Sent" and Emails.

    3) Receiving the Paper WelcomeNotices (Are these Notices are deemed to be I485 approval notices ?? I have not yet received them)

    4) Receiving the Cards.

    Then What is "ADIT Processing" ? they mentioned in the Welcome Notices sent email.

    Any Info or guidance from Peers is highly appreciated . :)

    Thanks,

    My 485 approval process is going on. and above Two Steps were done. :) after a wait of 5 years.



    more...


    selena gomez in barney. Selena, the teen pop idol who
  • Selena, the teen pop idol who



  • tammigaw
    03-02 04:43 PM
    Any one who had been through this process , can you please PM me or post attorney reference who is based in NJ .

    i greatly appreciate your responses.





    selena gomez in barney. selena gomez barney pictures
  • selena gomez barney pictures



  • waitin_toolong
    07-27 09:53 AM
    no it wont be that is what is meant be dual intent for H and L visas.
    Can you quote a source on your assertion.

    That used to be true at a time but changed in afer clarification in 1999/2001



    more...


    selena gomez in barney. Official Selena Gomez
  • Official Selena Gomez



  • sathyaraj
    11-15 05:04 PM
    I meant the same, they will ask only for your current employer paystubs and RFEs not the future employer. but if there is substantial difference in wages then there could be some potential problems. This is to asses your intentions whether you will continue to work with the same job as mentioned in ur LC.

    No way they will ask for pay-stubs from future employer. With EAD you can do any job. They may ask for pay stubs and W2 from Current employer.





    2010 selena gomez and demi lovato selena gomez in barney. and demi lovato on arney.
  • and demi lovato on arney.



  • vandanaverdia
    09-11 11:59 AM
    Guys, there is a fund drive for 30k in 8 days, please help us to achieve the goal and contribute. 18k more to go.
    Help IV help you...
    Come to DC....



    more...


    selena gomez in barney. Gomez,selena gomez 2011
  • Gomez,selena gomez 2011



  • yestogc
    11-17 02:26 PM
    using AP with H1B will not affect your h1b status in anyway.

    Go with what roseball said ..................... 100% true





    hair Selena Gomez in Barney And selena gomez in barney. selena gomez on arney show.
  • selena gomez on arney show.



  • sr1973
    08-06 12:28 PM
    The only LUD was on my 140, which is on 7/13 - There was no LUD on any other applications H1, EAD, AP - One LUD today after the status change. Hope this helps.

    Wandmaker,
    Wondering if you ever checked if your namecheck was cleared or not.



    more...


    selena gomez in barney. selena gomez barney pictures
  • selena gomez barney pictures



  • vin13
    01-16 11:52 AM
    Yes, it would be part of the lottery system (for company C)

    Yes, there is a chance of H1 not going through.

    It is as good as you applying for the H1-B for the first time.





    hot Selena, the teen pop idol who selena gomez in barney. and demi lovato on arney.
  • and demi lovato on arney.



  • WillIBLucky
    12-13 12:58 PM
    That was my thought process too. If the immigration systems is corrected then I believe EB3 and EB2 will become current. Then it does not make a difference. Even late 90's the retrogression was there for both Eb2 and Eb3. IN 1999 they opened up for Y2K and then again retrogressed in 2001-2002 I believe. But again after that it was all current till the current retrogression.

    Given the gross uncertainity about retrogression and GC, I would not give undue importance to the GC timeline factor. Eventually job / skills are more important than the distant GC.

    I was in a similar situation a few months back. I abandoned my GC process with my former employer for a new and much more promising job. I am yet to start the GC process with the new employer. For me JOB was the deciding factor.

    My reasoning was simple:

    In the current scenario with a broken immigration system if we are to maintain our sanity and move on in our careers he, we have to stop thinking that GC is above everything. Work on it as much as you can, but do not trade it in for good career moves.

    Do what you feel is best for you and what you can make peace with. My 2 cents..



    more...


    house Selena Gomez selena gomez in barney. demi lovato and selena gomez
  • demi lovato and selena gomez



  • nozerd
    01-17 01:55 PM
    Check website of consulate. I know Houston consulate webiste is

    www.cgihouston.org

    You will have to go to the one in your jurisdiction.





    tattoo selena gomez barney pictures selena gomez in barney. Pics Of Selena Gomez In
  • Pics Of Selena Gomez In



  • shirish
    04-27 09:41 AM
    I had received the same story in email about 7 years back.


    This looks like a hoax to me. Could you quote a credible news story or a link on a enforcement site where there is any advisory?



    more...


    pictures Official Selena Gomez selena gomez in barney. selena gomez barney. Bengt77
  • selena gomez barney. Bengt77



  • ajju
    03-26 11:46 AM
    why will it retrogate again? we will see forward movement. be +ve and optimistic.:)

    It won't retrogress anytime soon... Logic/reasoning behind : don't ask ;-)

    Reading all other forums and posts by gurus/experts.. my guts feeling is it will move further for few more months atleast...





    dresses and demi lovato on arney. selena gomez in barney. Selena Gomez In Barney. was
  • Selena Gomez In Barney. was



  • alapkd
    09-01 01:49 AM
    good but sad article, thanks for posting.



    more...


    makeup Gomez,selena gomez 2011 selena gomez in barney. Selena Gomez
  • Selena Gomez



  • VivekAhuja
    02-20 03:45 PM
    GC and LC Wage is for FUTURE job offer and has nothing to do with what you earn now. However, massive difference can raise questions as to how you can justify such a big raise. Hope that the question does not rise.





    girlfriend Pics Of Selena Gomez In selena gomez in barney. Pop star Demi Lovato has had
  • Pop star Demi Lovato has had



  • chatterjie
    03-28 02:34 PM
    PD = May2004
    485FilingRcpt Date : Aug 21, 2007

    I was eagerly looking for 485 processing date to move forward
    from Jul 30. Hope NSC will process the NameCheckPending Cases Fast
    and let the processing dates move forward.. :)

    Also, even if the visa numbers advance, I have to cross the 485 processing
    date first... is that right?
    Or, what happens if my 485 is not yet processed but the bulletin makes
    my date as current? :confused:


    Thanks and Regards,
    Chatterjie





    hairstyles selena gomez barney pictures selena gomez in barney. selena gomez who says
  • selena gomez who says



  • Jaime
    05-25 09:47 AM
    I called Sen. Cornyn's office but got a recording, with no possibility to leave a message. Then I called Sen. Kennedy's office and the immigration counsel was on the floor but they had a person in charge taking messages for him and she took at and said she would deliver it to him. Let's keep at it!





    dsohere
    01-23 08:55 PM
    Hi,
    Have you been fully admitted to the new school? If so, the DSO at that school should contact the SEVIS Helpdesk for instruction on getting your SEVIS record transferred. And as long as that is in the works, you're fine. You should be able to go to the new school no matter what the status of of your SEVIS record. If you have been admitted to another school and requested to transfer, then you have done everything correctly. It will likely take them some time to deal with all the SEVIS records of all the student, but this issue was beyond your control, and in my experience students are not penalized for these type of situations.

    This must be quite a stressful situation for all TriValley students. I wish that SEVP would contact all the students or post some message making clear to all students about exactly what they should do, especially if they are currently working, and to other schools about how they should handle the transfers.

    Please post again about how it all works out and I wish you the best in getting settled into a new school.

    all the best,
    LK

    "Now I am worried because until they release our sevis, the admissions in other colleges will meet deadline and what happens if they no more take admissions. Do you have any idea how long can it take for them to release our sevis ? Will it be safe for students like me hereafter to work fulltime on CPT ?

    Thank you
    Chaitanya[/QUOTE]





    transpass
    08-04 11:10 AM
    me too...NSC filer, but transferred to TSC...

    RD july 2, PD 12/2005



    No comments:

    Post a Comment