pointlesswait
09-14 06:33 PM
^^^^:confused:
wallpaper Cool Scene hair styles for
Robby Salz
03-05 09:25 AM
Milton. hahaha

easygoer
01-13 03:15 PM
Thank you 'frommaija' for quick answer. I heard some wrong cases recently and wanted to make sure. Apreciate this.
2011 criss angel scene haircut
needhelp!
01-15 03:41 PM
bump!
more...

nam_koh
05-23 11:14 AM
I am on H1 visa and I have a sister with citizenship.
I am wondering if I can file i-130 (family based immigration) now and file Employment based immigration later?
Is it OK to file 2 green cards applications? which one will take place then?
I am wondering if I can file i-130 (family based immigration) now and file Employment based immigration later?
Is it OK to file 2 green cards applications? which one will take place then?
Lisap
03-19 04:59 PM
There are instructions on your original letter from the IRS telling you that your application for an ITIN number was granted. I believe you need a copy of that letter and a copy of your ssn to send back to them. If you cant find instructions send me a private message and I will pull my letter out for you.
more...

sanam9696
06-14 08:03 PM
My I140 (Bachelor degree, EB3, PD: Nov'04) was approved last month from my previous employer.
I completed my MBA in Jun'06 and joined another company; my job description has changed totally and I can't use previously approved labor for my new job. My new employer will initiate the process of labor, next week.
I checked with my previous employer and he informed me that he is ready to give me a support letter, if I want to go ahead and file I485 based on EB3 I140.
Questions:
Is it possible to file I485, even if we are not working with the employer?
Once I have filed I485 based on my EB3 I140, and if the application remains pending for next 6 months, is it still possible to port the PD (Nov'04) to the new EB2 based petition?
I completed my MBA in Jun'06 and joined another company; my job description has changed totally and I can't use previously approved labor for my new job. My new employer will initiate the process of labor, next week.
I checked with my previous employer and he informed me that he is ready to give me a support letter, if I want to go ahead and file I485 based on EB3 I140.
Questions:
Is it possible to file I485, even if we are not working with the employer?
Once I have filed I485 based on my EB3 I140, and if the application remains pending for next 6 months, is it still possible to port the PD (Nov'04) to the new EB2 based petition?
2010 Boys Scene Emo Hairstyle

sonylaw
07-31 04:51 PM
A quick question..
Can I use a personal check for I 485 application? Is it the preferred way?
Thanks,
Sony
Can I use a personal check for I 485 application? Is it the preferred way?
Thanks,
Sony
more...
Edison99
01-18 09:21 AM
Let's keep our fingers crossed and hope for the best...
There are some positive signs over the last few days but I'm not sure I'd be as optimistic as Stewart Lawrence, but he's made some interesting observations.
More... (http://blogs.ilw.com/gregsiskind/2011/01/gop-moving-back-to-center-on-immigration.html)
There are some positive signs over the last few days but I'm not sure I'd be as optimistic as Stewart Lawrence, but he's made some interesting observations.
More... (http://blogs.ilw.com/gregsiskind/2011/01/gop-moving-back-to-center-on-immigration.html)
hair hairstyles Scene Hair Colors
h1visa-ap
03-01 11:43 PM
While applying for h1B visa stamping, what do I answer for the below question.
(i) Not including current employer, list our last two employers
For the above question, should I mention student assistantship (Research Assistant) that I did while doing MS (on F1 visa) in USA?
(i) Not including current employer, list our last two employers
For the above question, should I mention student assistantship (Research Assistant) that I did while doing MS (on F1 visa) in USA?
more...
success_me1
05-03 10:05 AM
Hi,
My husband was had complete his MS from US and moved to H1 , recently went to India for and his H1 visa is rejected. I am on L1 so now he got his L2 visa approved.
I wish to know the following -
In order to start working as soon as possible what all options he has.
I long will L2 EAD will take?
Can he switch back to is orginal H1 once he come back to US? or he has to apply new H1.
Can he apply for both H1 and EAD. If so which one will be taken in to consideration if both are approved?
Please give you expert advice on what to do next.
Thanks
AM.
My husband was had complete his MS from US and moved to H1 , recently went to India for and his H1 visa is rejected. I am on L1 so now he got his L2 visa approved.
I wish to know the following -
In order to start working as soon as possible what all options he has.
I long will L2 EAD will take?
Can he switch back to is orginal H1 once he come back to US? or he has to apply new H1.
Can he apply for both H1 and EAD. If so which one will be taken in to consideration if both are approved?
Please give you expert advice on what to do next.
Thanks
AM.
hot scene hairstyles boys.
harryv
05-13 02:10 PM
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20110513/ap_on_re_us/us_us_visa_lottery (Computer glitch forces redo of US visa lottery)
Can this agency be any more incompetent? This will likely lead to lawsuits by those who were "mistakenly" notified that they were selected. Glad I didn't get a notice this year. I would be very upset.
Can this agency be any more incompetent? This will likely lead to lawsuits by those who were "mistakenly" notified that they were selected. Glad I didn't get a notice this year. I would be very upset.
more...
house scene guy hairstyles

subikarthik
09-16 02:43 PM
Hi,I have filed H1B during August 09 ..my priority dates became current in Sep 09 and I have filed for AOS -485 /EAD ..Should I cancel my H1B or will it automatically get canceled once I receive my EAD ?Please suggest.
Thanks.
Thanks.
tattoo New Scene Hairstyles for
ashish5000
08-05 06:41 PM
The Immigration Bill was rejected :(
But I read that senators are coming up with a new partial bill which is again mainly for illegal immigrants. Don't know whether H1 caps are included or not.
It should be presented soon, so we'll know then!
But I read that senators are coming up with a new partial bill which is again mainly for illegal immigrants. Don't know whether H1 caps are included or not.
It should be presented soon, so we'll know then!
more...
pictures Scene Hair Colors And Styles

PundaSmith
12-17 09:52 PM
Hello,
I am in the process of gathering my documents for EB1 filling. My lawyer and I went through my publication list today.
I have a number of peer reviewed publications that have been accepted and available online (with DOI - Digital Identification Identifiers) but have not yet made it to paper copies.
My lawyer is hesitant to include these "Online First" articles since they are not technically out He claimed that immigration tends to lean towards traditional publication channels and therefore it would be preferable to since technically, they are still in press.
Is this accurate? Under what conditions can one include accepted (online first) publications?
Thanks - PundaSmith
I am in the process of gathering my documents for EB1 filling. My lawyer and I went through my publication list today.
I have a number of peer reviewed publications that have been accepted and available online (with DOI - Digital Identification Identifiers) but have not yet made it to paper copies.
My lawyer is hesitant to include these "Online First" articles since they are not technically out He claimed that immigration tends to lean towards traditional publication channels and therefore it would be preferable to since technically, they are still in press.
Is this accurate? Under what conditions can one include accepted (online first) publications?
Thanks - PundaSmith
dresses criss angel scene haircut The
ameryki
02-11 09:01 PM
I have not used AP to enter so far but I do not believe AP is related to employment and questions related to that should not be asked when entering the country if one is using AP to enter. Just IMHO
more...
makeup Emo Scene Hairstyles for Boys

atlgc
09-15 02:01 PM
how real or possible in getting visitor visa for my brother .
he is under 30 and working in a non -it field and he is married but spouse doesn't work but studied M.tech in CS(just completed)they want to visit us for a month.myself and spouse both are h1-b and 485 applied. and he will be going to chennai consulate in india.
he is under 30 and working in a non -it field and he is married but spouse doesn't work but studied M.tech in CS(just completed)they want to visit us for a month.myself and spouse both are h1-b and 485 applied. and he will be going to chennai consulate in india.
girlfriend scene hair guys

wandmaker
04-01 04:16 PM
You don't have to do anything.
hairstyles Scene Hairstyles for girls
ram04
04-02 04:29 PM
Keep new approved H1 and all related documents with you for POE, also EVL.
I enered POE twice in similar situation as yours without new stamping.
Both times POE (Atlanta) experience was good for me.
I just entered even after new USCIS memo.
Good luck.
- Ram
I enered POE twice in similar situation as yours without new stamping.
Both times POE (Atlanta) experience was good for me.
I just entered even after new USCIS memo.
Good luck.
- Ram
pappu
03-31 11:03 AM
/\/\/
abdev
07-21 01:02 PM
PERM (labor certification) process is a requirement from the DOL and has to be fulfilled by the employer. The employer will have to bear the costs of this first step in GC which includes (filing fees, recruitment process, lawyer fees etc). It is illegal for an employer to seek this compensation from the employee. Expenses incurred in I-140 and I-485 need not be compensated by the employer.
In your case, it seems that the employer is ready to help you with all the documentation but is not ready to bear the expenses. You will have to explain to your employer how the GC Process works and the requirements of the PERM process.
In your case, it seems that the employer is ready to help you with all the documentation but is not ready to bear the expenses. You will have to explain to your employer how the GC Process works and the requirements of the PERM process.

No comments:
Post a Comment