horscorp
02-06 07:37 AM
Hello,
My wife has been offered a position by her client, a company which received TARP funding and repaid it. These are her immigration details:
H1b start date: 01-Oct-2004
Perm applied: Jan-2008
Audited Twice: First time because of FRAGOMEN and second time asking for some documents
Perm Status: Pending
Original H1b expiration: 30-Sep-2010
H1B extended because Perm has been pending for more than a year
Current H1b expiration: 30-Sep-2011
I do understand it is better to transfer with an approved I-140 because it allows for porting priority date and 3 year extension of H1 with new company but I am not sure new company can wait that long.
In the current situation, is it possible to transfer H1b and get the validity until 30-Sep-2011? Appreciate your responses.
thanks
My wife has been offered a position by her client, a company which received TARP funding and repaid it. These are her immigration details:
H1b start date: 01-Oct-2004
Perm applied: Jan-2008
Audited Twice: First time because of FRAGOMEN and second time asking for some documents
Perm Status: Pending
Original H1b expiration: 30-Sep-2010
H1B extended because Perm has been pending for more than a year
Current H1b expiration: 30-Sep-2011
I do understand it is better to transfer with an approved I-140 because it allows for porting priority date and 3 year extension of H1 with new company but I am not sure new company can wait that long.
In the current situation, is it possible to transfer H1b and get the validity until 30-Sep-2011? Appreciate your responses.
thanks
wallpaper nice hairstyles for short hair

yestogc
05-07 04:49 PM
There are lot of people both ahead and behind you (of course with their own set of prayers), some get RFE's some don't. But yes as of this writing and at least for this year GC journey is going to be hard and very slow.

gcisadawg
03-30 08:20 PM
If you apply for extnsion, please keep in mind your parents stays in US until you receive their approval extension. If they travel outside the while case pending and if they try to renter before case is approved, they will deny at POE and cancel and 10 Year multiple visa. Be very careful here.
I applied for an extension for my mother-in-law. It was approved several months after her I-94 expiration date. But she left to India two days before her I-94 expiration date. I even sent a letter asking them to cancel/withdraw my application. They didnt care and went ahead and approved. When it came, it was pretty much useless!
What I heard was, when you apply for an extension, the stay after I-94 expiration date is approved by US Attorney general for certain number of days. We didn't pursue that option since we thought that it could jeopardize her subsequent trip.
I applied for an extension for my mother-in-law. It was approved several months after her I-94 expiration date. But she left to India two days before her I-94 expiration date. I even sent a letter asking them to cancel/withdraw my application. They didnt care and went ahead and approved. When it came, it was pretty much useless!
What I heard was, when you apply for an extension, the stay after I-94 expiration date is approved by US Attorney general for certain number of days. We didn't pursue that option since we thought that it could jeopardize her subsequent trip.
2011 short hairstyles
vinaypuri
03-01 05:28 PM
You should be able too. I am in a same spot as you. I am loosing hope on American GC.
more...
eb2dec2005
09-26 07:29 AM
I used AP to enter US in June this year.The IO stamp on my I94 and the AP document says 'Paroled unitl Sept 2009'. Should i consider the validity of AP until this date?
However on the actual AP documents under the Parole paragraph mentions the following: 'The bearereeparted the United States temporarily and intends to return to the US to resume processing of the adjustment of status application.Presentation of the original of this document prior to Sept 27 2008 allows a Customs and Border Protection Inspector at a port-of-entry to parole the names bearer...........'
Can you please let me know, what is the validity of the AP incase one is already out of country and is planning to return to US?Would the date on I94 be considered?
However on the actual AP documents under the Parole paragraph mentions the following: 'The bearereeparted the United States temporarily and intends to return to the US to resume processing of the adjustment of status application.Presentation of the original of this document prior to Sept 27 2008 allows a Customs and Border Protection Inspector at a port-of-entry to parole the names bearer...........'
Can you please let me know, what is the validity of the AP incase one is already out of country and is planning to return to US?Would the date on I94 be considered?

alucard666
08-28 03:11 PM
Something like this would have been in their news section but I just logged on and there is nothing there.
more...
freddy22
04-24 09:26 PM
Contact an attorney mister. Duh?
there is a word I am thnking of begins with a M and ends with a N
there is a word I am thnking of begins with a M and ends with a N
2010 short hair styles men

Kitiara
10-17 10:52 AM
Argh, I don't have Paintshop Pro!
more...
snthampi
04-08 11:50 AM
sounds fishy.. if there was nothing wrong from your side, you could have won and claimed all legal fee from your x employer
Agree. Definitely sounds fishy. Remember, there are a lot of consulting companies and lawyers are there in this forum pretending to be regular members and pushing their own agenda. I may be wrong in this case.
Agree. Definitely sounds fishy. Remember, there are a lot of consulting companies and lawyers are there in this forum pretending to be regular members and pushing their own agenda. I may be wrong in this case.
hair A short hairstyle for oys
bsbawa10
08-30 06:58 PM
I am also in the same boat and would like to know what happened ?
more...

bkarnik
04-13 04:30 PM
We will be sending out an email to all of you very soon. Hopefully we can have a conference call maybe this weekend to go over what we are trying to achieve with the help of volunteers
Any update for this weekend?
Any update for this weekend?
hot Men Short Hairstyles 2011

pooja_34
10-17 07:32 PM
The only time they keep an original is the first time. After that they never keep the original but return it to you when you return.
My wife and I only had 2 AP originals when we applied last year and made 2 trips outside the US. So relax and dont worry. You're fine.
Got my AP in the mail yesterday but have only 2 originals, last time I got 3 so any idea if I will be able to make more than 2 trips out of the country?
My wife and I only had 2 AP originals when we applied last year and made 2 trips outside the US. So relax and dont worry. You're fine.
Got my AP in the mail yesterday but have only 2 originals, last time I got 3 so any idea if I will be able to make more than 2 trips out of the country?
more...
house short hair styles for men with
jonty_11
11-16 09:13 PM
News from REDIFF
http://ia.rediff.com/news/2006/nov/17ndeal8.htm?q=tp&file=.htm
No one seems to be talking abt it....no news, no discussions..that is what lobbying is all abt...not abt making a hue and cry before lame duck and seeing nothing passed through.....The Caucus of companies taht has kinda threatened to outsource if H1Bs are not increased....might just fall flat.
http://ia.rediff.com/news/2006/nov/17ndeal8.htm?q=tp&file=.htm
No one seems to be talking abt it....no news, no discussions..that is what lobbying is all abt...not abt making a hue and cry before lame duck and seeing nothing passed through.....The Caucus of companies taht has kinda threatened to outsource if H1Bs are not increased....might just fall flat.
tattoo short haircuts for men with

desi3933
03-05 12:24 PM
There is a sudden change of plan. My company wants me in US for two months - March 15 - May 15. Then i have to go back to India till Dec 09 and come back to join work from Jan 2010. My questions -
1. Will i be facing any questions at the immigration (point of entry) when i come back on Jan 2010?
2. Any other situation or scenario that i should be aware of?
3. If i receive pay check for just two months in 09, will there be a problem when i file taxes for 2009?
4. How long can i stay outside US on a H1b visa?
Thanks a lot.
The key question is - what you will be doing in India during the period you are out of US? Will you be working in Indian subsidiary of your employer?
1. Will i be facing any questions at the immigration (point of entry) when i come back on Jan 2010?
2. Any other situation or scenario that i should be aware of?
3. If i receive pay check for just two months in 09, will there be a problem when i file taxes for 2009?
4. How long can i stay outside US on a H1b visa?
Thanks a lot.
The key question is - what you will be doing in India during the period you are out of US? Will you be working in Indian subsidiary of your employer?
more...
pictures nice hairstyles for short hair

GCBy3000
05-03 09:24 PM
Admin,
I was eagerly looking from May 1st for the contribution update. Today is May 3rd and it still shows the contribution as of April 28. Could you please update so that all of us can know the acheivement as of May 1st.
I was eagerly looking from May 1st for the contribution update. Today is May 3rd and it still shows the contribution as of April 28. Could you please update so that all of us can know the acheivement as of May 1st.
dresses short hairstyles for men

gogreen39
07-24 06:53 PM
Thanks Canadian_Dream and mrcmic!
I just called NSC to put an service request. I was told no receipt #, no service request can be put in.
Further I was told, there was hold all application to be processed till 2days ago, hence they have started receipting again 2 days back. Hard to believe it. I said I am 11thJune filer, but the IO kept saying there was a hold till 2 days ago. According to IO, all applications will be receipted by30thJuly. But she repeatedly suggested to check the bank for encashed checks. She said 'no encashed checks, no receipt #'...
SO if no receipt #, then how do we file at service request ?? Is there a link to file an online service request?? (I couldn't find one)
Anybody else in the same boat?? Please let us know so that we can track each other's progress.
Thanks once again!
I just called NSC to put an service request. I was told no receipt #, no service request can be put in.
Further I was told, there was hold all application to be processed till 2days ago, hence they have started receipting again 2 days back. Hard to believe it. I said I am 11thJune filer, but the IO kept saying there was a hold till 2 days ago. According to IO, all applications will be receipted by30thJuly. But she repeatedly suggested to check the bank for encashed checks. She said 'no encashed checks, no receipt #'...
SO if no receipt #, then how do we file at service request ?? Is there a link to file an online service request?? (I couldn't find one)
Anybody else in the same boat?? Please let us know so that we can track each other's progress.
Thanks once again!
more...
makeup 2010 Emo Guys Hair Styles
go_gc_way
08-29 03:32 PM
But how will get your final step completed ... which is consular processing.
I was thinking you need your passlips (?) as proof of employment.
Sorry if I am pulling this to the top of discussion forums, this is an interesting question, given there will be many people stuck with retrogression and not being able to apply 485.
I was thinking you need your passlips (?) as proof of employment.
Sorry if I am pulling this to the top of discussion forums, this is an interesting question, given there will be many people stuck with retrogression and not being able to apply 485.
girlfriend short haircuts for women over
BharatPremi
07-13 12:53 AM
done.
hairstyles Short hairstyles are usually
pd_recapturing
12-09 12:26 PM
As long as you are still doing S/W related job, don't worry about VB , C# or Java etc ...I myself used AC21 rule to change the job and got GC in September.. I know a lot of ppl got GC after using AC21. Most of the ppl, I know (including me) did not inform USCIS about AC21. Ron Gotcher was my attorney and according to him, sending AC21 documents might complicate the case. Also, he informed me that AC21 rule is practiced in a very liberal way by the USCIS ... so don't worry ...
fromnaija
09-21 04:26 PM
Since I did my master's here. I think they filed my case under EB1...I need to re-check. If this is the case then how long does it take. Yes I'm an indian.
I doubt if a Masters qualifies for EB1. But if you filed under EB1, then you should be able to file I485 immediately as that category is CURRENT. Check and confirm the category your employers filed and post your question again.
I doubt if a Masters qualifies for EB1. But if you filed under EB1, then you should be able to file I485 immediately as that category is CURRENT. Check and confirm the category your employers filed and post your question again.
mirage
04-20 11:31 AM
Now I have started to feel nothing is going to happen. They all want to show us carrots, but we'll get sticks. I'm feeling down I am writing a very old hindi song sung by ishore Kumar. I feel as if this song was written for for all of us. I'm sorry for writing this here, but I wanted to share this, as I have this CD in my car and whenever I hear it, I feel I need to share with you guys.
Dukhi mun mere sun mera kehna. jahan nahee chaina wahan nahee rehna
oh my sad soul do not live where there's no peace.
dard hamara koi naa jaane aapne garaj ke sab hain diwane
Nobody feels our pain, everybody here is selfish
kise aage rona roye des paraya log begane
infront of whom you are crying, it is an alien country and alien people
Dukhi mun mere sun mera kehna. jahan nahee chaina wahan nahee rehna
oh my sad soul do not live where there's no peace.
apne liye yeh sab hain mele hum hai hurek mele mein akele
for me all these celeberations are meaningless as I'm alone here
kya payega isme reh ke jo duniya jeevan se kele
what will you get living in this word where people play with lives
Dukhi mun mere sun mera kehna. jahan nahee chaina wahan nahee rehna
oh my sad soul do not live where there's no peace.
Dukhi mun mere sun mera kehna. jahan nahee chaina wahan nahee rehna
oh my sad soul do not live where there's no peace.
dard hamara koi naa jaane aapne garaj ke sab hain diwane
Nobody feels our pain, everybody here is selfish
kise aage rona roye des paraya log begane
infront of whom you are crying, it is an alien country and alien people
Dukhi mun mere sun mera kehna. jahan nahee chaina wahan nahee rehna
oh my sad soul do not live where there's no peace.
apne liye yeh sab hain mele hum hai hurek mele mein akele
for me all these celeberations are meaningless as I'm alone here
kya payega isme reh ke jo duniya jeevan se kele
what will you get living in this word where people play with lives
Dukhi mun mere sun mera kehna. jahan nahee chaina wahan nahee rehna
oh my sad soul do not live where there's no peace.

No comments:
Post a Comment