vandanaverdia
10-28 05:03 PM
bump
wallpaper long hair styles 2011 male.
jy1021
02-15 08:53 AM
yes, you can. I did it last summer. the first officer at the border did not know the rule and said we could not enter, then an older officer came and said we could. they let us in with expired visa but approved h-1b extension notice
supers789
07-18 04:10 PM
I have i140 approved from previous employer with PD Nov 2005 (which became current with Aug bulletin). New employer has not yet started GC and my 6 years of H1B are getting over in next 6 months.
Can I get 1 year h1B extension based on the fact that I have i140 approved. Please note that its approved with old employer and I cannot file 485 with him.
Thanks!
Can I get 1 year h1B extension based on the fact that I have i140 approved. Please note that its approved with old employer and I cannot file 485 with him.
Thanks!
2011 Long Hairstyles 2011
satishku_2000
12-19 02:19 PM
I called in senators office and the person asked for my zip code and I told him that I apprceate senator Cornyns efforts in trying to pass the SKIL bill.
The person told me he will pass on the message. It takes less than a minute to make the call so folks I encourage to you make the call.
The person told me he will pass on the message. It takes less than a minute to make the call so folks I encourage to you make the call.
more...

bajjuri77
03-27 10:39 AM
To answer your questions:
1. Transfer from H4 to F1 is very straight forward and you can do it yourself. I did the same for my wife.
2. You need to show 1 yr expenses in your account.
3. One year should be fine.
4. If your parents want to fund her study, then you have list them as one of the sponsor and then show the money in the bank.
1. Transfer from H4 to F1 is very straight forward and you can do it yourself. I did the same for my wife.
2. You need to show 1 yr expenses in your account.
3. One year should be fine.
4. If your parents want to fund her study, then you have list them as one of the sponsor and then show the money in the bank.
binadh
07-05 11:13 AM
This means that this time it has become unavailable because total number of visas have been used. However, when it resets on OCT 1st, it SHOULD be available. This is what I am hoping for...... We'll see. Any other thoughts?
EB2 ROW has never retrogressed.
It can become unavailable when 140k visas are used for the year
EB2 ROW has never retrogressed.
It can become unavailable when 140k visas are used for the year
more...

AZ_GC
09-06 01:31 PM
Hello Augustus,
Please provide more information like PD, ND and other filing dates.
Please provide more information like PD, ND and other filing dates.
2010 long hairstyles 2011 pictures.
YesGC_NoGC
10-09 05:15 PM
The only good part is that they are not jerking the dates back and forth. Hopefully this is a sign that dates are not going to retrogress any further.
If they apply quarterly spill over, we should see some movement in December. Lets wait and see......
What else ?
If they apply quarterly spill over, we should see some movement in December. Lets wait and see......
What else ?
more...
satishku_2000
08-10 03:18 PM
Hi All,
I have one question. I have 140 and 485 concurrently applied. If there's an rfe o 140 will they ask for paystubs ? I have some personal problems recently and I dont have paystubs for about two months.
Please advise.
Depends on what kind of company you work for and what kind of proferred wage your GC application has and what kind of money you been making on w2s since your labor process has started. Again it all depends on whether you receive an RFE or not but if you work for a company that is H1B dependent and has multiple 140 petitions pending and your application is filed with NSC , I think you should be prepared for an RFE on your companies ability to pay.
I have one question. I have 140 and 485 concurrently applied. If there's an rfe o 140 will they ask for paystubs ? I have some personal problems recently and I dont have paystubs for about two months.
Please advise.
Depends on what kind of company you work for and what kind of proferred wage your GC application has and what kind of money you been making on w2s since your labor process has started. Again it all depends on whether you receive an RFE or not but if you work for a company that is H1B dependent and has multiple 140 petitions pending and your application is filed with NSC , I think you should be prepared for an RFE on your companies ability to pay.
hair David Beckham Long Hair Style
freddy22
04-25 02:34 PM
Then why you live here...pack your bags you Big A Hole.
I live here b4ecause of the country not the PEOPLE who are all mainly A HOLETTES like you
I live here b4ecause of the country not the PEOPLE who are all mainly A HOLETTES like you
more...
gsc999
01-10 01:57 PM
Thanks Y'all for the inputs !
Iam going to Houston tomorow for getting my fresh passport, hope I get it in couple of hours so that I can go to French embassy and get my transit visa too. :(
----
I recently travelled to India via Munich on Lufthansa. I was told by my ticketing agent that I will need a German transit visa. I looked at the info. on German constulate's website and did some reasearch, I didn't need one.
I suggest, you get one to be on the safer side. For other readers, if you are on H1B and if your transit time is 2 to 3 hours and you travel on the same airlines (there are other issues e.g. the terminal is same etc.), than you don't need a transit visa but always call in and check with the appropriate constulate.
Iam going to Houston tomorow for getting my fresh passport, hope I get it in couple of hours so that I can go to French embassy and get my transit visa too. :(
----
I recently travelled to India via Munich on Lufthansa. I was told by my ticketing agent that I will need a German transit visa. I looked at the info. on German constulate's website and did some reasearch, I didn't need one.
I suggest, you get one to be on the safer side. For other readers, if you are on H1B and if your transit time is 2 to 3 hours and you travel on the same airlines (there are other issues e.g. the terminal is same etc.), than you don't need a transit visa but always call in and check with the appropriate constulate.
hot long hair styles 2011.
bo12b
11-22 05:13 PM
Hello all,
My 6 year H1B is ending on May 21, 2009. I am eligible to file for a 3 year extension since my 140 is approved and I485 has been filed in Aug 2007. However, my current job situation is pretty shaky and I could be laid off anytime. I have an EAD but would like to continue my H1 because my priority date is Jan 2007 (EB3 India)...i.e. a long GC wait. I have been told by my current employer's attorney that I can start the process of extension 6 months prior to current H1B expiring.
But given my job situation, I was thinking of looking for employment with another employer as soon as possible. Will the new employer be able to file for my H1 transfer AND H1 extension at the same time?
OR
Will they have to file for a transfer first (valid from date of switching to May 21, 2009), then wait for approval and then file for the 3 year extension??
I tried looking around for my question but could not find good thread for answer. Please let me know your views and/or point me to a good source for this information.
Thanks
Bo12b
My 6 year H1B is ending on May 21, 2009. I am eligible to file for a 3 year extension since my 140 is approved and I485 has been filed in Aug 2007. However, my current job situation is pretty shaky and I could be laid off anytime. I have an EAD but would like to continue my H1 because my priority date is Jan 2007 (EB3 India)...i.e. a long GC wait. I have been told by my current employer's attorney that I can start the process of extension 6 months prior to current H1B expiring.
But given my job situation, I was thinking of looking for employment with another employer as soon as possible. Will the new employer be able to file for my H1 transfer AND H1 extension at the same time?
OR
Will they have to file for a transfer first (valid from date of switching to May 21, 2009), then wait for approval and then file for the 3 year extension??
I tried looking around for my question but could not find good thread for answer. Please let me know your views and/or point me to a good source for this information.
Thanks
Bo12b
more...
house long hair styles 2011 for men.
whiteStallion
03-04 07:52 PM
You can also expand your family .
This is the best advice I've seen :p:p:p
This is the best advice I've seen :p:p:p
tattoo long hairstyles 2011 men. long

rb_248
12-13 11:06 AM
The U.S. Department of State (DOS) Visa Bulletin for January 2008 contains more bad news for Indian nationals in the EB2 category. The cutoff date for EB2, India, retrogressed by two additional years, to January 1, 2000. Moreover, the prediction contained in the Visa Bulletin for EB2, India, is that the annual limit could be reached within the next few months. If this occurs, the category will become "unavailable" for the remainder of the fiscal year.
The explanation for this is simply that demand for visa numbers by the USCIS for EB2, India, adjustment-of-status cases far exceeds supply
EB3 cutoff dates either remained unchanged or moved slightly forward, depending upon country of chargeability. The January Visa Bulletin cutoff dates become effective on January 1, 2008. Until that time, the December 2007 Visa Bulletin cutoff dates remain valid.
thanks
ram
Wow...what a find. You must be a well seasoned professional investigative journalist.
The explanation for this is simply that demand for visa numbers by the USCIS for EB2, India, adjustment-of-status cases far exceeds supply
EB3 cutoff dates either remained unchanged or moved slightly forward, depending upon country of chargeability. The January Visa Bulletin cutoff dates become effective on January 1, 2008. Until that time, the December 2007 Visa Bulletin cutoff dates remain valid.
thanks
ram
Wow...what a find. You must be a well seasoned professional investigative journalist.
more...
pictures long haircuts 2011 straight.

psaxena
05-11 04:15 PM
Guys,
Read till the end....
I know with this thread I'll get 100000 red dots, but anyways never mind...
I see the immigration portal when the process on my other machine is running and I have nothing else to do. But thats irrelevant on why and what I do.
The point is , I see everyone coming up with 100000 different ideas, and then there is a never ending thread of debates on should we do it or do not. pros and cons, blah blah blah. Debates are good , as it results the best of both parties views. But I see a trend here which is , the discussion happens and then the idea goes down the flush. I never see,
kinda list or something like that, which says these were the action items selected by the IV team and this is the status of the same. Seems to me everyone comes up with something and discuss and they forget about it.
I think a bit of Project management is required to be in place. also a workflow with the option to introduce the idea then debate and a voting and once thats done , if idea is selected it should move on to action item category else if the idea is in the process of debate the list should show as the status 'Pending in Process'.
At the end of the day , at a glance everyone will have the visibility of, where do we stand with all the ideas and how far are we with selected ideas as action item and results of it.
Well I think this is also an idea and will now subject to debate and then lets see if it goes off the flush or some workflow and new menu items appear on the IV.
Nothing negative , but the IV members and views are to scattered, specially with the lack of ownership and leadership its like headless chicken running is all directions, and I totally understand the admin of this group and website are also guys like us , who got jobs and family and tons of different things to do, but now I think there is a need to revisit and see how the division of the labor can be done and responsibilities are assigned so that not just a few guys gets the pressure of getting the things done, but a joint responsibility like an organization( not just a word but in real sense) gets the mission accomplished.
Well the processing is complete I'll get back to my other screen now..
PS: No intentions to hurt or demoralize anyone or any effort. Just thought a little enforcement and leadership is required so thought of mentioning it. ( My english is not so great so please pardon me)
<B>The same thread was posted with a different heading on the forum with the heading " Status Update on Action Items"</B> . I was trying to do the analysis on what kind of readers does this portal has. The readers who really wanna do something or just timepass.
And if you are reading this and skipped reading the other one, you are one those thousand who do not wanna do anything but just sit and timepass and when get frustated, open a thread and vent out frustation with some idea.
The reason behind this conclusion is because, if you want to see a difference and to see where are you heading to in terms of what is done and what is to be done, you would have open the other thread. Makes sense?
__________________
Thanks
Live well do good
Read till the end....
I know with this thread I'll get 100000 red dots, but anyways never mind...
I see the immigration portal when the process on my other machine is running and I have nothing else to do. But thats irrelevant on why and what I do.
The point is , I see everyone coming up with 100000 different ideas, and then there is a never ending thread of debates on should we do it or do not. pros and cons, blah blah blah. Debates are good , as it results the best of both parties views. But I see a trend here which is , the discussion happens and then the idea goes down the flush. I never see,
kinda list or something like that, which says these were the action items selected by the IV team and this is the status of the same. Seems to me everyone comes up with something and discuss and they forget about it.
I think a bit of Project management is required to be in place. also a workflow with the option to introduce the idea then debate and a voting and once thats done , if idea is selected it should move on to action item category else if the idea is in the process of debate the list should show as the status 'Pending in Process'.
At the end of the day , at a glance everyone will have the visibility of, where do we stand with all the ideas and how far are we with selected ideas as action item and results of it.
Well I think this is also an idea and will now subject to debate and then lets see if it goes off the flush or some workflow and new menu items appear on the IV.
Nothing negative , but the IV members and views are to scattered, specially with the lack of ownership and leadership its like headless chicken running is all directions, and I totally understand the admin of this group and website are also guys like us , who got jobs and family and tons of different things to do, but now I think there is a need to revisit and see how the division of the labor can be done and responsibilities are assigned so that not just a few guys gets the pressure of getting the things done, but a joint responsibility like an organization( not just a word but in real sense) gets the mission accomplished.
Well the processing is complete I'll get back to my other screen now..
PS: No intentions to hurt or demoralize anyone or any effort. Just thought a little enforcement and leadership is required so thought of mentioning it. ( My english is not so great so please pardon me)
<B>The same thread was posted with a different heading on the forum with the heading " Status Update on Action Items"</B> . I was trying to do the analysis on what kind of readers does this portal has. The readers who really wanna do something or just timepass.
And if you are reading this and skipped reading the other one, you are one those thousand who do not wanna do anything but just sit and timepass and when get frustated, open a thread and vent out frustation with some idea.
The reason behind this conclusion is because, if you want to see a difference and to see where are you heading to in terms of what is done and what is to be done, you would have open the other thread. Makes sense?
__________________
Thanks
Live well do good
dresses long hair styles 2011 for prom
hebron
08-31 12:47 PM
Hi H1Girl,
Please go back and read my post again. I didn't use the word attorney at all. Please make sure your point is clear before raising a finger on someone. All i am educating him is to file through his employer. In fact i don't personally like attorneys. When i filed my 485 on July 2, i filled the entire application by doing my own research and all my attorney did was signing it. Just to sign it also she said she was busy and she didn't file my EAD/AP.
Hey H1Girl, kriskris did not use the word "ATTRONEY".
ATTORNEY - A professional*person authorized to practice law; conducts lawsuits or gives legal advice
ATTRONEY - Word yet to be invented/discovered in english.
Please go back and read my post again. I didn't use the word attorney at all. Please make sure your point is clear before raising a finger on someone. All i am educating him is to file through his employer. In fact i don't personally like attorneys. When i filed my 485 on July 2, i filled the entire application by doing my own research and all my attorney did was signing it. Just to sign it also she said she was busy and she didn't file my EAD/AP.
Hey H1Girl, kriskris did not use the word "ATTRONEY".
ATTORNEY - A professional*person authorized to practice law; conducts lawsuits or gives legal advice
ATTRONEY - Word yet to be invented/discovered in english.
more...
makeup long hair styles for 2011.
maddipati1
07-17 04:34 PM
my wife used AP in Feb'09 end. IOs are very well aware of it, so take it easy, not a thing to worry. they do send u to secondary inspection room for sure, but didnt even take more than 5 mins for us and no questions asked. seems like they know what they are suppose to do. logically, with the # of IT immigrants in Bay area, they must be used to it.
girlfriend Hairstyles trends just as

simple1
06-03 05:57 PM
Again Fake question.
Arent you guys tired of asking these fake questions ? Get a life that is worth living.
Hi All,
My company applied 485 and h1b. I am in AOS status and having EAD. My company laid off me on March and they are not revoke my h1b and 140(they may hire me back once get new job). Mean time shall i work hourly job and get around $1200 per month with same job description with using my EAD(new company will run payroll and W2). Also i am keep looking permanent full time job with my higher salary.
For the hourly job they asking to fill I-9(employment eligibility verification will inform USCIS). On that form asking my A# with EAD expiration date.
Is there a chance USCIS will know my hourly job?. My concern - this hourly job will create a problem for my GC process (chance to get REF) because rate is low
Please give me your valuable suggestion
Thanks
Arent you guys tired of asking these fake questions ? Get a life that is worth living.
Hi All,
My company applied 485 and h1b. I am in AOS status and having EAD. My company laid off me on March and they are not revoke my h1b and 140(they may hire me back once get new job). Mean time shall i work hourly job and get around $1200 per month with same job description with using my EAD(new company will run payroll and W2). Also i am keep looking permanent full time job with my higher salary.
For the hourly job they asking to fill I-9(employment eligibility verification will inform USCIS). On that form asking my A# with EAD expiration date.
Is there a chance USCIS will know my hourly job?. My concern - this hourly job will create a problem for my GC process (chance to get REF) because rate is low
Please give me your valuable suggestion
Thanks
hairstyles Asian Long Hair Style,

rustum
07-15 04:47 PM
It should be new procedure for each person.
Thanks for your information. I have filled out my information and added spouse and child pending cases after adding my case. When i tried to start new procedure for spouse and child, it is giving me error that i have already notified the address change. Asked me to contact back after 45days.
I guess, it should be ok.
Thanks for your information. I have filled out my information and added spouse and child pending cases after adding my case. When i tried to start new procedure for spouse and child, it is giving me error that i have already notified the address change. Asked me to contact back after 45days.
I guess, it should be ok.
Hassan11
04-14 03:08 PM
what is the fee for I-131 is it $305 or $385? do I need to pay for the biometric fee? I already have my FP done when I applied for I-485. I sent my I-485 before the fee increase so I have to pay each time I renew EAD or apply for Travel document. Please advise. Thanks
nath.exists
11-05 04:35 PM
Thanks a lot, you cleared all my doubts. Yes you are right i was confusing my case with the GC based on marriage.Thanks again.

No comments:
Post a Comment