Popular Post

Sunday, June 26, 2011

lindsay lohan vampire diaries

images Lindsay Lohan loves vampires lindsay lohan vampire diaries. @LindsayLohan Vamps with
  • @LindsayLohan Vamps with



  • Sampath7768
    10-15 01:40 PM
    Hello Friends,

    I have recently seen an excellent summary on this but now I am not able to find it. Below are my doubts and would appreciate some inputs or please direct me to that link...

    1) Have a Job on H1B
    2) Received EAD.

    My Question is "Can I take up a second job on EAD and continue using H1B for my first job?"

    Pl adice.

    Thanks much.
    PD: Feb 2005, EB2
    RD: 20th July 07
    ND: 17 th Aug 07





    wallpaper @LindsayLohan Vamps with lindsay lohan vampire diaries. Lindsay Lohan, a wooden stake,
  • Lindsay Lohan, a wooden stake,



  • gc_chahiye
    12-18 11:32 PM
    Thank you gc_chahiye for you nice explaination. I agreed with your comment on completing 180 days....will do that. I may invoke AC21 afterwards with EAD rather going with H1B transfer as that make better sense to me.....

    Any sugessions.....???

    Also I heard that the time limit of 6 months to apply the I-140 after the labor is approved is only applies to people who substuting the approved labor. I am not sure how far that is true, any clarifications would be great.

    Thanks,
    M

    staying on H1 is always recomended as it gives you a safety net... Its your call.. If you are joining a company that does provide the H1 option, go for it.
    LC substitution is dead. The rule limiting LC to 180 days came in the same set of regulations that banned LC substitutions, hence maybe the confusion, however the two are NOT tied. LCs are valid for 180 days period.
    See http://www.murthy.com/nflash/nf_051607.html





    lindsay lohan vampire diaries. hot Lindsay Lohan, Iza Calzado
  • hot Lindsay Lohan, Iza Calzado



  • rampaadh@hotmail.com
    05-18 08:37 AM
    I have received my Green card & My wifes green card during March. But I did not receive my daughter's (2 yrs old) green card even though it was approved
    by Immigration on Feb 24th. I received welcome letter also during March.

    When I called the USCIS helpdesk number, they said it was mailed to my address on Feb 28th and it might have been lost and I need to apply for I-90 to get replacement card.
    There is no tracking number also. They also said my daughter can use valid AP to enter to USA.

    Today I made an appointment through INFO PASS and talked to Immigration officer. He also said the same thing and also added that a Bio-metrics should be taken along with I-90 for my kid.

    My daughter is currently in India and planning to come back on July4th. She has a valid advance parole till Jan 2012. But the officer told that she can not enter to USA with Advance parole since her GC was approved. He asked me to contact local US embassy to get some travel document so that she can travel.

    I am confused now. Did anyone faced such situation ?





    2011 Lindsay Lohan, a wooden stake, lindsay lohan vampire diaries. Tagged: Lindsay Lohan, Michael
  • Tagged: Lindsay Lohan, Michael



  • traveldoc
    09-10 02:12 PM
    I have a strange situation with my AP renewal:

    Applied for AP renewal for both Primary and dependant on August 8th
    Dependent received AP approval on Sept 2nd
    Primary called USCIS to expedite process on grounds of medical emergency on Sept 2nd and Received a letter from USCIS on sept 8th - saying this - "The status of this service record is: Since the date we received your request, we have approved your case and sent an approval notice to you on 9/1/2009 to the address we have on file. If you do not receive the notice withing 30 days, then please contact our office again". But when I check the online status on USCIS.gov it says "Case received and Pending". How can the system say 2 different things?
    I made Infopass appointment today and went to the office to see if they can follow up on this situation and they just said their system says case 'Approved' so wait for 30 days.

    Anyone in the same situation? Any suggestions? Is there anyway I can apply for a duplicate or something? What if I just go ahead and re-apply for my AP before the 30 days...what other risks are involved other than loosing $305.



    more...


    lindsay lohan vampire diaries. 2011 Lindsay Lohan Sexy photo
  • 2011 Lindsay Lohan Sexy photo



  • cheg
    08-29 10:24 PM
    If I were you I would just do paper-based application for I-765. I just checked the pdf file and it doesn't have any questions that one would have a hard time answering. Just fill it out and fed-ex it. :) That's what I will do once I keep on renewing my EAD.





    lindsay lohan vampire diaries. Vampire Diaries,
  • Vampire Diaries,



  • nashim
    08-11 09:56 AM
    please add year 05, 06, 07 and 08 too.



    more...


    lindsay lohan vampire diaries. Lindsay Lohan was thrilled to
  • Lindsay Lohan was thrilled to



  • andy garcia
    07-30 08:45 PM
    Let's hope everyone will be all right.

    My son will turn 21 in December 07 and I stuck in name check for who knows how long.





    2010 hot Lindsay Lohan, Iza Calzado lindsay lohan vampire diaries. Lindsay Lohan loves vampires
  • Lindsay Lohan loves vampires



  • natrajs
    09-25 02:05 PM
    Wow, Very good one

    Thank Q



    more...


    lindsay lohan vampire diaries. Lindsay Lohan#39;s Vampire
  • Lindsay Lohan#39;s Vampire



  • GCAmigo
    12-16 10:22 AM
    This must be a "NJ" thing.

    Yes. I got mine extended in FL with EAD.. but the extension was only for an year eventhough the EAD was for 2-years.

    ~GCA





    hair Tagged: Lindsay Lohan, Michael lindsay lohan vampire diaries. Vampire Diaries Michael
  • Vampire Diaries Michael



  • smuggymba
    10-08 04:54 PM
    You have to actually work for company A- be on their staff, be on their payroll, be there full time employee. W2 is only issued if u work with them and draw salary.

    Yeah question is what defines employment with them?



    more...


    lindsay lohan vampire diaries. 2010 the vampire diaries
  • 2010 the vampire diaries



  • iheartindia79
    05-14 03:40 AM
    I am e-filing for EAD renewal.

    Are the following options correct for :

    1. Manner of Last Entry into the U.S.: "DA:ADVANCE PAROLE (DISTRICT AUTH)"

    Same for
    2. Current Immigration Status:"DA:ADVANCE PAROLE (DISTRICT AUTH)"

    and for Eligibility Status: "(c)(9) Filed I-485"

    Please someone who filed EAD renewal.





    hot 2011 Lindsay Lohan Sexy photo lindsay lohan vampire diaries. Lindsay Lohan Kills quot;The
  • Lindsay Lohan Kills quot;The



  • gc_kaavaali
    12-09 10:53 AM
    Guys,

    Right now there are 154 guests accessing this site...please become a member, join state chapter and please please contribute to IV..



    more...


    house Tyler shields lindsay lohan x lindsay lohan vampire diaries. The “Vampire Diaries” star
  • The “Vampire Diaries” star



  • vjkypally
    01-26 05:01 PM
    bump





    tattoo Vampire Diaries, lindsay lohan vampire diaries. lindsay-lohan-vampire460.jpg
  • lindsay-lohan-vampire460.jpg



  • sxk
    11-19 02:12 AM
    Hello All,

    I just got my EAD approved and I am waiting for my AP. I want to go back to school full time to pursue more education. If I do so, what will happen to my immigration status?

    Can I continue on my EAD? If yes, How?
    If I transfer to F-1, what will happen to my PD, EAD and AP?
    After completion of studies, can I utilize my PD or EAD?


    Please advice!



    more...


    pictures Lindsay Lohan was thrilled to lindsay lohan vampire diaries. girlfriend Lindsay Lohan
  • girlfriend Lindsay Lohan



  • clif
    06-14 09:41 PM
    Dear Friends,

    Please excuse my ignorance, but I don't know what AC-21 is. Can someone please give me some idea?

    Thank you.





    dresses Lindsay Lohan Kills quot;The lindsay lohan vampire diaries. #39;Vampire Diaries#39; star Michael
  • #39;Vampire Diaries#39; star Michael



  • aaren253
    02-19 02:48 AM
    I had sent my passport for renewal and Indian Embassy lost it. It had my I-94 and US visa. They issued a new passport. But the new passport read old passport cancelled and returned.



    more...


    makeup Lindsay Lohan#39;s Vampire lindsay lohan vampire diaries. Tyler shields lindsay lohan x
  • Tyler shields lindsay lohan x



  • reddog
    04-17 12:26 PM
    This is a poignant question for everyone. Any experts that know the law and psychology and the theory of standing in line please answer.

    Let me also add one more question. I have a pet that I am bringing from abroad. Which line should the pet stand in? I do not want the IO at Port of entry to call my employer and ask if he tried to find US citizen pets for me .

    Pets are considered cargo. They do not need visas to enter the US.





    girlfriend lindsay-lohan-vampire460.jpg lindsay lohan vampire diaries. GALLERY: LINDSAY LOHAN KEEPS
  • GALLERY: LINDSAY LOHAN KEEPS



  • meridiani.planum
    06-17 09:24 PM
    inline...

    Hi,

    This is the 6th year of my H1B visa going on and my max out calender date is in June-2011 (including the days spent outside USA). My Green Card application was supposed to file last year but because of economy and job market situation, my Employer did not apply at that time. Now my Employer is going to start GC processing in July/August-2010. But as per the DOL rules, my GC must have been applied before 365 days of max out calender date, to qualify for H1Bb Visa extension beyond 6 years. I have the questions below in this regard:

    1. What happens if Labor is pending (not approved) on 6 years completion? My Employer says, in this scenario I have to depart USA for one year till the PERM is pending. What does it mean? Could you please give some more details about this scenario.

    no, you can get an H1 extension as soon as the labor is 365 days old. No need to spend one year outside unless you want to reset your clock. SO get them to file this asap (lets say they file in August), if your labor approval does not come on time, in June you would have to leave the US for 2 months at which point they can again extend your H1 from August.

    2. Would I get qualified for H1B Visa extension if Labor is approved before 6 years completion (i.e by June-2011)?

    If you can get your I-140 approvla also by then. Just labor approval is not enough (unless it is 365 days old which it wont be in your case)

    Kindly consider my situation and answer to my questions. Thank you in advance. I am very much worried and unable to concentrate at work because of the situation.

    Regards,
    swashbuckler





    hairstyles 2010 the vampire diaries lindsay lohan vampire diaries. makeup The Vampire Diaries
  • makeup The Vampire Diaries



  • serg
    12-21 01:10 PM
    They could be a couple (husband and wife) sharing same computer with same IP Address and with same PD (cross-chargeability).

    We are in democratic country. Why not ask them first? Give them due process.

    They could be guys from the same company, thay could even be neighbors using the same wireless router, has he ever heard about NAT?





    knowDOL
    08-23 09:37 AM
    good one.

    Just correct the do to don't, you are all right.
    That's because most people do even know what a I-485 looks like :confused: and will likely not know for years!





    rkat
    08-16 11:20 PM
    Thanks a lot everybody for spending ur valuable time replying to my Queries.!

    I applied for H1 and the contracting company (hence will be referred to X in this email) went ahead and filed for my concurrent H1 on april 1 2007. Inspite of me asking for a contract letter or offer letter i was given no offer letter or anything.! DOESN"T USCIS need to see a accepted JOB OFFER along with the I-129 petition.? Isn't that a mandatory thing..?

    Anyway the H1 was filed and i recd. a email from X saying that X has paid the fees in the amount of $1440 in filing fees and $900 in attorney fees...I was elated that the H1 was filed on time...after a lot of anxiety, frustration and living in darkness about the QUOTA, etc...i recd. the RECEIPT NOTICE in May 2007...As of 8/15/07 decision reg. H1 approval is still pending at USCIS...But now of course i have filed for EAD and do not need the H1 because my current H1 job pays well and is quite secure..besides i will receive my EAD in a few months..

    So i now tell X that i don't want to join u in October 1st.....X tell me to remimbure for $900 + $1440 and slaps an additional $1000 in reimbursememt costs...!!! These 1000 costs are called attorney consulation fees...!! For Q's that i had asked X to ask lawyer...These Q's had pertained to the already filed H1b....NO ATTORNEY IN USA CHARGES $1000 to ask them 4 Q's for a H1B case that has already been filed by them..!!!

    So now what do i do...To follow the good samaritan law i will reimburse the 1440 + 900 to X in good faith but why should i pay the additional $1000.??? FOR WHAT..??

    X has also requested from DAY1 to not contact immigration attorney directly...i respected that but i guess it's time to ask lawyer directly now...!!

    How should i handle this sitaution...???? THANK YOU FOR UR HELP>.!!



    No comments:

    Post a Comment